Barbara Bush Endorses Gay Marriage

divecon, in my opinion, is dead right on this. Keep government out of religion, and keep church out of government policies.

I don't owe you jack shit.
were you here in2004? I rest my case
I wasn't specifically saying the people on the board, I was talking about the Liberals-Lefties in general.
now you can go shove your head up your ass to shut yourself up.

:lol: Well, you just let Huggy know he was right. :lol:
Why would anyone ever attack the Bush girls because of daddy. SNL made fun of Chelsea Clinton, and I think the powers that were came down on the network super hard. I remember a couple of snide remarks from the right in columns about her, and that came to an end all of a sudden. No, I don't remember the Bush girls attacked. Why would they be?

They got into a little mess a while back, having to due with drinking. It bothered me that some people were a little judgmental about it. We all experiment with drinking when we are young. Chelsea Clinton did the same thing. All 3 young ladies turned out great, so there was no reason to make a fuss. In any case, here is what happened:

USATODAY.com - Bush daughters cited in Texas

I don't owe you jack shit.
were you here in2004? I rest my case
I wasn't specifically saying the people on the board, I was talking about the Liberals-Lefties in general.
now you can go shove your head up your ass to shut yourself up.

:lol: Well, you just let Huggy know he was right. :lol:
Why would anyone ever attack the Bush girls because of daddy. SNL made fun of Chelsea Clinton, and I think the powers that were came down on the network super hard. I remember a couple of snide remarks from the right in columns about her, and that came to an end all of a sudden. No, I don't remember the Bush girls attacked. Why would they be?

I remember the SNL skit making fun of Amy Carter with Laraine Newman and Gary Busey as Billy Carter in 1977.

Forum List

Back