Barack Obama's Legacy

Fuck off. I posted a link before on the parts of the dossier that hasve been verified to be true.
In other words, the part where it said ā€œDonald Trumpā€. Itā€™s true, his name is Donald Trump. But everything else in that dossier has proven to be 100% false. And your dumb tinfoil hat ass fell for it. :laugh:
Oh it has not. Quit your lying.

Can you document that?

Let's check:

"After 18 months of steely-eyed investigation, the only parts of the dossier that have been "confirmed" are bland factual statements -- Moscow is a city in Russia -- while the untrue parts are anything having to do with Trump or his associates.

As New York Times national security reporter Matthew Rosenberg explained to MSNBC's easily excited Chris Hayes last March:

"Both journalists and others who had copies of it for a long time have not been able to report much of it out. We've heard that, you know, the FBI and the Intelligence Community believe about 30 percent of it may be accurate, but most of that 30 percent, if not all, has been non-Trump stuff."
February 7, 2018 - CARTER PAGE: AGENT 000

ā€œNot one claim concerning Trump in the Steele Dossier has ever been verified by the FBI, according to Andrew McCabe himself in recent testimony to the House Intelligence Committee. The only confirmed fact is unsurprising: former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page traveled to Moscow on his own dime and met with various Russiansā€”all perfectly legal.

Comey and then-CIA Director John Brennan laundered the Steele Dossier through the U.S. intelligence community to give it an aura of credibility and get it to the press. It was also used by the FBI and senior DOJ officials to secure wiretap warrants from a secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court. Then its contents, via court-authorized FISA warrants, were used to justify the illegal unmasking of the identities of wiretapped Trump officials.ā€ The Politicization of the FBI

ā€œAgents did not believe that either the source or Mr. Steele was deliberately inventing things, according to the former official. How the dossier ended up loaded with dubious or exaggerated details remains uncertain, but the document may be the result of a high-stakes game of telephone, in which rumors and hearsay were passed from source to source.ā€ Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

Must be why you are known as RealDumb.
How aboiut6 you document the items proven false.

Your mental twin said it was proven 100% false.

The evidence was overwhelming, snowflake. I added a link right there. On top of that, we have this evidence:
  • MaObama caught on ā€œhot micā€ whispering to Medvedev ā€œtell Putin Iā€™ll have more flexibility after I am re-electedā€ (ie ā€œIā€™ll no longer have to worry about answering to the American peopleā€)
  • Telling his national security team to ā€œstand downā€ when they reported that Russia was interfering in the election to assist Hillary
  • MaObama putting millions and millions and millions of dollars in unmarked crates loaded on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night for Iran
I could go on, but everyone is already laughing at you, so...
So shove your stand down order up your fat lying ass. Do you assfucks do anything but lie???
RealDumb is having a real meltdown. Facts always do that to him. :lmao:
You posted a fact? Really?

Moscow Mitch knew & agreed to do nothing. Obama went to Congressional leaders.
Bwahahaha!!! No he didnā€™t, liar. Requesting stronger cybersecurity is not the same as reporting that Russia was actively working to disrupt the elections in favor of Hitlery Clinton (the Russians know they can push around Dumbocrats).
Wow, denying the facts. It was discussed with Congressional leaders. Obama wanted to advise the States to beef up security & Moscow Mitch said no.

The evidence was overwhelming, snowflake. I added a link right there. On top of that, we have this evidence:
  • MaObama caught on ā€œhot micā€ whispering to Medvedev ā€œtell Putin Iā€™ll have more flexibility after I am re-electedā€ (ie ā€œIā€™ll no longer have to worry about answering to the American peopleā€)
  • Telling his national security team to ā€œstand downā€ when they reported that Russia was interfering in the election to assist Hillary
  • MaObama putting millions and millions and millions of dollars in unmarked crates loaded on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night for Iran
So shove your stand down order up your fat lying ass. Do you assfucks do anything but lie???

Your intent was to prove you can't read?????

After 18 months of steely-eyed investigation, the only parts of the dossier that have been "confirmed" are bland factual statements -- Moscow is a city in Russia -- while the untrue parts are anything having to do with Trump or his associates.

As New York Times national security reporter Matthew Rosenberg explained to MSNBC's easily excited Chris Hayes last March:

"Both journalists and others who had copies of it for a long time have not been able to report much of it out. We've heard that, you know, the FBI and the Intelligence Community believe about 30 percent of it may be accurate, but most of that 30 percent, if not all, has been non-Trump stuff."

ā€œNot one claim concerning Trump in the Steele Dossier has ever been verified by the FBI, according to Andrew McCabe himself in recent testimony to the House Intelligence Committee. The only confirmed fact is unsurprising: former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page traveled to Moscow on his own dime and met with various Russiansā€”all perfectly legal.

Comey and then-CIA Director John Brennan laundered the Steele Dossier through the U.S. intelligence community to give it an aura of credibility and get it to the press. It was also used by the FBI and senior DOJ officials to secure wiretap warrants from a secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court. Then its contents, via court-authorized FISA warrants, were used to justify the illegal unmasking of the identities of wiretapped Trump officials.ā€ The Politicization of the FBI

ā€œAgents did not believe that either the source or Mr. Steele was deliberately inventing things, according to the former official. How the dossier ended up loaded with dubious or exaggerated details remains uncertain, but the document may be the result of a high-stakes game of telephone, in which rumors and hearsay were passed from source to source.ā€ Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

There was no amnesty in DACA.
Letting them stay in the United States is not "amnesty"...it's just...uh...."letting them stay". Bwahahaha! :lmao:

What a tool. Bottom line, MaObama had absolutely no authority to alter law. Only Congress can do that. Now go have your meltdown in front of your MaObama shrine and cry that Trump is your president now. :laugh:

Obama wanted to advise the States to beef up security
Exactly. Which isn't even close to the same thing as "MaObama reported to Congress that Russia was actively interfering to get Hitlery elected. He then ordered his National Security team to stand down.

Obama wanted to advise the States to beef up security
Exactly. Which isn't even close to the same thing as "MaObama reported to Congress that Russia was actively interfering to get Hitlery elected. He then ordered his National Security team to stand down.
You stupid assfuck. Alerting States is taking action. Moscow Mitch said no.

There was no amnesty in DACA.
Letting them stay in the United States is not "amnesty"...it's just...uh...."letting them stay". Bwahahaha! :lmao:

What a tool. Bottom line, MaObama had absolutely no authority to alter law. Only Congress can do that. Now go have your meltdown in front of your MaObama shrine and cry that Trump is your president now. :laugh:
If you only knew the definition of Amnesty.........

After 18 months of steely-eyed investigation, the only parts of the dossier that have been "confirmed" are bland factual statements -- Moscow is a city in Russia -- while the untrue parts are anything having to do with Trump or his associates.

I understand you Truimpettes aren't too swift but not being able to verify is not proving it false.

For example, I can say I was playing golf by myself on evening & had a hole-in-one. There are no witnesses so it can not be verified yet it would be true.

I could be investigating you & one of your neighbors can tell me that you dance naked in your yard when you get drunk. I put it in my report. I can not verify it but it does not make it false.

I understand you Truimpettes aren't too swift but not being able to verify is not proving it false.

For example, I can say I was playing golf by myself on evening & had a hole-in-one. There are no witnesses so it can not be verified yet it would be true.

I could be investigating you & one of your neighbors can tell me that you dance naked in your yard when you get drunk. I put it in my report. I can not verify it but it does not make it false.

No one gives any credence to Hillary's fake dossier except for those who are RealDumb.

Raise your paw.

No one gives any credence to Hillary's fake dossier except for those who are RealDumb.

Raise your paw.

You don't give credence to anything that is true & you instead believe Trump, Fox & Rush Limbaugh.

i

While the left will inevitably do what they do best (attempt to replace history with propaganda), here is the true legacy of the Barack Obama presidency...

1. The non-stimulating stimulus. Obamaā€™s $750,000,000-plus stimulus plan retarded economic recovery, but it did manage to shatter by gargantuan amounts the record for annual federal budget deficits and set us on the path of approximately doubling the national debt during Obamaā€™s eight years.

2. The unconstitutional takeover/reorganization of General Motors and Chrysler. Obama shredded over 200 years of settled bankruptcy law by placing unsecured creditors (UAW) ahead of the secured creditors (bondholders) of those companies.

3. Seizing defeat from the jaws of victory. Obama abandoned the winning Bush/Petraeus surge strategy in Iraq, destabilizing that key country, pushing it closer to Iran as well as opening the door for Isis.

4. Allowing the American military to fall into a state of disrepair. Well, at least he has made sure that the Navy is using expensive biofuels instead of cheap petroleum.

5. Loss of American stature in the world. Jimmy Carter-like, he has sought to charm Americaā€™s enemies (the Castros and the Iranian ayatollahs) while disrespecting old allies like the UK and newer allies like Poland. Through his indecisiveness with Syria, his bumbling interference in Libya, his capitulation to the Iranian mullahs, his passive acquiescence to Putinā€™s takeover of Crimea, and his obvious belief that America owes the world apologies instead of strong leadership, he has greatly reduced respect for our country around the globe.

6. Obamacare. ā€˜Nuff said.

7. Dodd-Frank and its wicked spawn, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Ditto.

8. Hostility to fossil fuels. Using the EPA and other regulatory agencies, he has done everything he could to cripple the domestic production of cheap, reliable fossil fuels and given subsidies to political cronies and others producing green boondoggles.

9. Disrespect for our system of government. He has shown contempt for our Constitution, for anyone who resists his power grabs, and for the American people, particularly the middle class. He seems to have tried to reduce the United States of America to a banana republic by governing in the manner of a Latin American caudillo.

10. Weak support for police and an increase of racial tensions. You know itā€™s bad when the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations is so frustrated that he publicly accuses the President of the United States of waging ā€œwar on cops.ā€

10 things you wonā€™t see the mainstream media talk about in the last 100 days of Obamaā€™s presidency

Who is this.....bark orama.....or whoever? I know there was a guy before President Trump with a funny sounding name...but he didn't really do that much except give 150 billion dollars in cash to terrorist countries....

Is that who you are talking about?

Raise your paw.

You don't give credence to anything that is true & you instead believe Trump, Fox & Rush Limbaugh.

i

Were any of those three quoted in my post?

No?

Seems there are lots of things wrong with you.

Playing dumb may be your best approach, but insanity is your best defense.

Your best hope is to sign on to one of those concussion lawsuits....

While the left will inevitably do what they do best (attempt to replace history with propaganda), here is the true legacy of the Barack Obama presidency...

1. The non-stimulating stimulus. Obamaā€™s $750,000,000-plus stimulus plan retarded economic recovery, but it did manage to shatter by gargantuan amounts the record for annual federal budget deficits and set us on the path of approximately doubling the national debt during Obamaā€™s eight years.

2. The unconstitutional takeover/reorganization of General Motors and Chrysler. Obama shredded over 200 years of settled bankruptcy law by placing unsecured creditors (UAW) ahead of the secured creditors (bondholders) of those companies.

3. Seizing defeat from the jaws of victory. Obama abandoned the winning Bush/Petraeus surge strategy in Iraq, destabilizing that key country, pushing it closer to Iran as well as opening the door for Isis.

4. Allowing the American military to fall into a state of disrepair. Well, at least he has made sure that the Navy is using expensive biofuels instead of cheap petroleum.

5. Loss of American stature in the world. Jimmy Carter-like, he has sought to charm Americaā€™s enemies (the Castros and the Iranian ayatollahs) while disrespecting old allies like the UK and newer allies like Poland. Through his indecisiveness with Syria, his bumbling interference in Libya, his capitulation to the Iranian mullahs, his passive acquiescence to Putinā€™s takeover of Crimea, and his obvious belief that America owes the world apologies instead of strong leadership, he has greatly reduced respect for our country around the globe.

7. Dodd-Frank and its wicked spawn, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Ditto.

8. Hostility to fossil fuels. Using the EPA and other regulatory agencies, he has done everything he could to cripple the domestic production of cheap, reliable fossil fuels and given subsidies to political cronies and others producing green boondoggles.

9. Disrespect for our system of government. He has shown contempt for our Constitution, for anyone who resists his power grabs, and for the American people, particularly the middle class. He seems to have tried to reduce the United States of America to a banana republic by governing in the manner of a Latin American caudillo.

10. Weak support for police and an increase of racial tensions. You know itā€™s bad when the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations is so frustrated that he publicly accuses the President of the United States of waging ā€œwar on cops.ā€

10 things you wonā€™t see the mainstream media talk about in the last 100 days of Obamaā€™s presidency

Who is this.....bark orama.....or whoever? I know there was a guy before President Trump with a funny sounding name...but he didn't really do that much except give 150 billion dollars in cash to terrorist countries....

But.....but.....didn't the Liberals tell us Hussein was Jesus, and the messiah....and God????

Didn't he heal the earth, and make the oceans recede???????

But.....but.....didn't the Liberals tell us Hussein was Jesus, and the messiah....and God????

Didn't he heal the earth, and make the oceans recede???????

No....he told us that when he was running for office.......you know, when he wrote his two autobiographies....well...bill ayers wrote that at least......

I THINK the auto loan bale out also was paid back in full and made money?
Well thinking isnā€™t the strong point of the left. The auto makers took the TARP (Toxic Asset Relief Program) money from the Bush Administration and ā€œpaid offā€ the Obama bailout. Then they kept the Obama bailout money. And you dumb asses bought into the lie.
Q: Did General Motors repay its TARP loan from the Treasury with other TARP money?

A: Yes. GM repaid the loan portion of the automaker bailout ahead of schedule, with interest. It used TARP money it had already received but hadnā€™t spent. And taxpayers are still stuck with GM stock that isnā€™t worth what was paid for it.
The American taxpayer got screwed. But thatā€™s what happens with failed left-wing socialism.

General Motors' Debt - FactCheck.org

185122_600.jpg
One of the best Posters on this board was banned??!! You fucking people are a bunch of pansyass crybabies..

I THINK the auto loan bale out also was paid back in full and made money?
Well thinking isnā€™t the strong point of the left. The auto makers took the TARP (Toxic Asset Relief Program) money from the Bush Administration and ā€œpaid offā€ the Obama bailout. Then they kept the Obama bailout money. And you dumb asses bought into the lie.
Q: Did General Motors repay its TARP loan from the Treasury with other TARP money?

A: Yes. GM repaid the loan portion of the automaker bailout ahead of schedule, with interest. It used TARP money it had already received but hadnā€™t spent. And taxpayers are still stuck with GM stock that isnā€™t worth what was paid for it.
The American taxpayer got screwed. But thatā€™s what happens with failed left-wing socialism.

General Motors' Debt - FactCheck.org
I stand corrected, something below you.
Factcheck is useful when it agrees with one.
notice you didn't mention Sol
Yndra?
Did you read the article?
We decided such a principled patriot (the last refuge of the scoundel) has returned his socialist VA SS Medicare benefits?
Have you ever wondered defaming other posters says something about you?
It's called projection
And omg the stock went down? Good ol American way of life?

Forum List

Back