Barack Obama's Legacy

Nobody worked harder for the interests of Russia & Iran than Barack Obama...

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access to the US financial system

Your lies continue to be well beyond the realm of reality? Why post such stupid comments without a scintilla of evidence.

Well, the Muslim President sure wasn't working to benefit America, was he.

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed the 7th century barbarians, nuclear weapons.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

3. Hussein Obama prevented the DEA from stopping Hezbollah from selling cocaine in the US. The money was used for IED's to kill American soldiers.
Clear and evident obstruction of justice.

You must not give false evidence against your neighbor.

Seems to me you've abused this commandment hundreds of times in your too many threads and posts.

Now, dope.....how could that be, since everything I post is a fact, accurate, and correct?

I notice you couldn't deny anything in the post.

So....you've simply penned another version of the usual Liberal 'is not, isssss noooootttttt!!!'

I tried to simple down my rebuttal to you, and even that was too abstract for you to comprehend. Sad.

Try to read my post, in bold italics over and over. It may in time sink in and maybe lead to your salvation.

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access to the US financial system

Your lies continue to be well beyond the realm of reality? Why post such stupid comments without a scintilla of evidence.

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed the 7th century barbarians, nuclear weapons.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

3. Hussein Obama prevented the DEA from stopping Hezbollah from selling cocaine in the US. The money was used for IED's to kill American soldiers.

Seems to me you've abused this commandment hundreds of times in your too many threads and posts.

Now, dope.....how could that be, since everything I post is a fact, accurate, and correct?

So....you've simply penned another version of the usual Liberal 'is not, isssss noooootttttt!!!'

I tried to simple down my rebuttal to you, and even that was too abstract for you to comprehend. Sad.

Try to read my post, in bold italics over and over. It may in time sink in and maybe lead to your salvation.

Here's the post you linked to:

As you found, you couldn't find any way to deny any part of it.

As usual, just flappin' your gums, duckin' and dodgin'.....it's the Liberal way.

You, plastic, me, fantastic.

As usual, just flappin' your gums, duckin' and dodgin'.....it's the Liberal way.

YAWN

YAWN

Wow.....the very same response you had throughout your educational career.

Man, those senate republics...again may ch to do about nothing. P@rrott, whose money is it the bank?
It was my money. But MaObama illegally handle it to Iran (who now use it for terrorism).

But hey, don’t let those pesky little facts get in the way. Just keep throwing shit at the wall and praying something sticks to justify your MaObama worship.

The evidence was overwhelming, snowflake. I added a link right there. On top of that, we have this evidence:
  • MaObama caught on “hot mic” whispering to Medvedev “tell Putin I’ll have more flexibility after I am re-elected” (ie “I’ll no longer have to worry about answering to the American people”)
  • Telling his national security team to “stand down” when they reported that Russia was interfering in the election to assist Hillary
  • MaObama putting millions and millions and millions of dollars in unmarked crates loaded on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night for Iran
I could go on, but everyone is already laughing at you, so...

gv080219dAPC20190802074508.jpg

Fuck off. I posted a link before on the parts of the dossier that hasve been verified to be true.
In other words, the part where it said “Donald Trump”. It’s true, his name is Donald Trump. But everything else in that dossier has proven to be 100% false. And your dumb tinfoil hat ass fell for it. :laugh:

Fuck off. I posted a link before on the parts of the dossier that hasve been verified to be true.
In other words, the part where it said “Donald Trump”. It’s true, his name is Donald Trump. But everything else in that dossier has proven to be 100% false. And your dumb tinfoil hat ass fell for it. :laugh:
Oh it has not. Quit your lying.

The evidence was overwhelming, snowflake. I added a link right there. On top of that, we have this evidence:
  • MaObama caught on “hot mic” whispering to Medvedev “tell Putin I’ll have more flexibility after I am re-elected” (ie “I’ll no longer have to worry about answering to the American people”)
  • Telling his national security team to “stand down” when they reported that Russia was interfering in the election to assist Hillary
  • MaObama putting millions and millions and millions of dollars in unmarked crates loaded on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night for Iran

Talking about nuclear disarmament treaty. OMG OMG OMG. Very little is done in election years.

If Obama would have come out & said how the Russians were helping Trump, you would have had total conniption fit. Moscow Mitch knew & agreed to do nothing. Obama went to Congressional leaders.

"Obama administration officials sought support from bipartisan congressional leaders to send a letter to state governors to urge shoring up of their defenses of election infrastructure. But, as reported by CNN in August 2017, they were rebuffed by Republican leaders, who viewed the request as partisan, according to current and former officials briefed on the discussions."
Fact-checking Trump's claims Obama 'did nothing' to stop Russian election interference - CNNPolitics

So shove your stand down order up your fat lying ass.

Do you assfucks do anything but lie???

Oh it has not. Quit your lying.

Can you document that?

Let's check:

"After 18 months of steely-eyed investigation, the only parts of the dossier that have been "confirmed" are bland factual statements -- Moscow is a city in Russia -- while the untrue parts are anything having to do with Trump or his associates.

As New York Times national security reporter Matthew Rosenberg explained to MSNBC's easily excited Chris Hayes last March:

"Both journalists and others who had copies of it for a long time have not been able to report much of it out. We've heard that, you know, the FBI and the Intelligence Community believe about 30 percent of it may be accurate, but most of that 30 percent, if not all, has been non-Trump stuff."
February 7, 2018 - CARTER PAGE: AGENT 000

“Not one claim concerning Trump in the Steele Dossier has ever been verified by the FBI, according to Andrew McCabe himself in recent testimony to the House Intelligence Committee. The only confirmed fact is unsurprising: former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page traveled to Moscow on his own dime and met with various Russians—all perfectly legal.

Comey and then-CIA Director John Brennan laundered the Steele Dossier through the U.S. intelligence community to give it an aura of credibility and get it to the press. It was also used by the FBI and senior DOJ officials to secure wiretap warrants from a secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court. Then its contents, via court-authorized FISA warrants, were used to justify the illegal unmasking of the identities of wiretapped Trump officials.” The Politicization of the FBI

“Agents did not believe that either the source or Mr. Steele was deliberately inventing things, according to the former official. How the dossier ended up loaded with dubious or exaggerated details remains uncertain, but the document may be the result of a high-stakes game of telephone, in which rumors and hearsay were passed from source to source.” Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

Must be why you are known as RealDumb.

Talking about nuclear disarmament treaty.
Bwahahaha! Why would MaObama need “more flexibility” to work on a treaty reducing nuclear arms? Every president since the nuclear bomb has worked on that with full support of the American people. You’re such a mindless little minion. :laugh:

If Obama would have come out & said how the Russians were helping Trump, you would have had total conniption fit.
And we all know how MaObama worried sooooo much about my “conniption fits”, that he governed based on what my response would be.

Funny how the American people truly had a “conniption fit” over Obamacare, but that didn’t stop him. And they had a “conniption fit” over his unconstitutional President Memorandum granting “Dreamers” amnesty, but that didn’t stop him.

I could go on but everyone sees what a lying mindless minion you are - making up desperate excuses for the corruption of MaObama.

Moscow Mitch knew & agreed to do nothing. Obama went to Congressional leaders.
Bwahahaha!!! No he didn’t, liar. Requesting stronger cybersecurity is not the same as reporting that Russia was actively working to disrupt the elections in favor of Hitlery Clinton (the Russians know they can push around Dumbocrats).

So shove your stand down order up your fat lying ass. Do you assfucks do anything but lie???
RealDumb is having a real meltdown. Facts always do that to him. :lmao:

So shove your stand down order up your fat lying ass. Do you assfucks do anything but lie???
RealDumb is having a real meltdown. Facts always do that to him. :lmao:
I posted a link & you were too stupid to read it.

If Obama would have come out & said how the Russians were helping Trump, you would have had total conniption fit.
And we all know how MaObama worried sooooo much about my “conniption fits”, that he governed based on what my response would be.

Funny how the American people truly had a “conniption fit” over Obamacare, but that didn’t stop him. And they had a “conniption fit” over his unconstitutional President Memorandum granting “Dreamers” amnesty, but that didn’t stop him.

I could go on but everyone sees what a lying mindless minion you are - making up desperate excuses for the corruption of MaObama.
There was no amnesty in DACA.

Forum List

Back