Barack Obama's Legacy

That wasn't his "law school yearbook page". That was his bio in the Harvard Law Review.

And Obama never saw it and never read it and it was never shown to him.... WTF... WRONG.

He saw it. He used his status as "foreign student" to get promotion/preferential treatment....

He was "born in Kenya" until he considered running for Prez...

That wasn't his "law school yearbook page". That was his bio in the Harvard Law Review.

And Obama never saw it and never read it and it was never shown to him.... WTF... WRONG.

He saw it. He used his status as "foreign student" to get promotion/preferential treatment....

You mean good ol Barry Soetoro pulled a "Pocanhantas"? Say it isn't so! :21:

Bath House Barry? Now a Squaw?

Barry?
Dead giveaway for zero college racist rube

Wow! I didn't know that. Thanks

Even HuffPo runs stories about it...

Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost

"“He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his cocaine.”

She then notes, “In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that’s how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase.”"

Richard Branson = the most recent "older white gay man"

What is truly amazing is that Obama got re-elected.

Like the recent "shellacking". Whoops, one republic senate gain? 100 dem house gainshttps://www.bbc.com/news/business-46075879s
You mean the recent election where Republicans actually expanded their control of the Senate. A near-unprecedented event for a sitting president in their first midterm? :laugh:
2 Seats? Wow, impressive So losing the house doesn't count?
As a “shellacking”? No. No, it doesn’t “count”. Losing like 25 seats in the House while actually expanding control in the Senate does not “count” as a “shellacking”.

Dude...you think I’m arguing with you? I’m the one who introduced Wayne Allyn Root’s theory that Obama pulled a “Pocahontas” to get into the Ivy League and have it paid for to this board.

I was merely pointing out the fact that it wasn’t from a “yearbook”. Facts matter. That was his bio in the Harvard Law Review while he was president of the organization. And you can bet your ass that he personally provided that information.

What is truly amazing is that Obama got re-elected

The relationship between the post 1998 GOP and Obama will hopefully get more scrutiny in the future. Obama did the one thing the post 1998 GOP cared about - he covered up 911. Hence, the GOP, which could've impeached Obama a dozen times over for various issues, never bothered. They really weren't for Romney either. As long as Israel got away with 911, the post 1998 GOP didn't care about anything else...

And WHO KNEW O was queer?

A: THE MEDIA

I'm for closing GITMO
Media = then we'll open the closet door
Then we shall keep GITMO open

I'm for re-hiring the 7 US Attorneys fired by W
Media = then we'll open the closet door
Then we won't re-hire them....

Nobody worked harder for the interests of Russia & Iran than Barack Obama...

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access to the US financial system

Did you see this?

"Green Activists with Ties to China Advised Obama State Department

...NRDC, a nonprofit environmental advocacy group, and its close associates in Beijing, sought to maneuver the United States into an international climate change accord that has all the "hallmarks of a treaty" without the "advice and consent" of the Senate, ...

...the agreement "an instrument to redistribute wealth, through higher energy prices, from middle- and lower-income people to well-heeled renewable-energy providers and investors in developed countries, ...

"NRDC's opposition to America’s fossil-fuel development comports with China's goal of hamstringing its chief global rival," said Cohen. "The Paris Climate Agreement heavily restricted U.S. energy development, which is exactly what NRDC and Beijing want."
Green Activists with Ties to China Advised Obama State Department

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access to the US financial system

Your lies continue to be well beyond the realm of reality? Why post such stupid comments without a scintilla of evidence.

Well, the Muslim President sure wasn't working to benefit America, was he.

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed the 7th century barbarians, nuclear weapons.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

3. Hussein Obama prevented the DEA from stopping Hezbollah from selling cocaine in the US. The money was used for IED's to kill American soldiers.
Clear and evident obstruction of justice.

Last edited:

Your lies continue to be well beyond the realm of reality? Why post such stupid comments without a scintilla of evidence.

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed the 7th century barbarians, nuclear weapons.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

3. Hussein Obama prevented the DEA from stopping Hezbollah from selling cocaine in the US. The money was used for IED's to kill American soldiers.

You must not give false evidence against your neighbor.

Seems to me you've abused this commandment hundreds of times in your too many threads and posts.

You must not give false evidence against your neighbor.

Seems to me you've abused this commandment hundreds of times in your too many threads and posts.

Now, dope.....how could that be, since everything I post is a fact, accurate, and correct?

I notice you couldn't deny anything in the post.

So....you've simply penned another version of the usual Liberal 'is not, isssss noooootttttt!!!'

Forum List

Back