Barack Obama's Legacy

Love quoting O's highest and the cons lowest!!!
If you actually did love "quoting O's highest" and "the con's lowest", you would have. The fact that you didn't is glaring! :laugh:
I just gave you the graph to see for yourself.
just noted you didn't quote Obamas cheapest price

Not that us millionaire don lovers care but since you don't seem to read the graph
Obamas lowest 1.69
Highest 3.99
Dons lowest 2.15
Highest 2.84
I don't even look at the price, just fill it up.
Guess you are the same?

Glad you still support our vagina grabber and daughter screwer
Wow...that's vulgar. And you have the audacity to complain about others being vulgar? By the way, please remove the shiny tinfoil hat that the Dumbocrats gave you. Trump hasn't slept with his daughter. Sorry to disappoint you (we all know how the left has the most disturbing sexual deviant fantasies).
its the right who is always talking gay sex.
No one said he screwed his daughter, just wanted to.
I guess you don't believe his video or him bragging or dragging his wife by the hair before rapimg hereither?
Terrific role model.
I love him.
Must go and rape my wife after this 15 min

Glad you still support our vagina grabber and daughter screwer
Wow...that's vulgar. And you have the audacity to complain about others being vulgar? By the way, please remove the shiny tinfoil hat that the Dumbocrats gave you. Trump hasn't slept with his daughter. Sorry to disappoint you (we all know how the left has the most disturbing sexual deviant fantasies).

Dumbo rats is pretty jeuvenile and vulgar.
I just quote my hero.
Now his language is not allowed on the radio, too vulgar.
Did you know that?
A Pres language not allowed?
These darn commies....

I guess you believe the Obama you can keep your plan too?
Nah...we all know Obama is a pathological liar. I didn't believe him back when he adamantly insisted that was the case, hundreds and hundreds of times.

But I can't wait to see how you try to twist this one!

Easy, Just post a site devoted to his lies.
Like my heroes 12000 lies in 1/4 f the uppity nixxers time

I guess you believe the Obama you can keep your plan too?
Nah...we all know Obama is a pathological liar. I didn't believe him back when he adamantly insisted that was the case, hundreds and hundreds of times.

But I can't wait to see how you try to twist this one!

Easy, Just post a site devoted to his lies.
Like my heroes 12000 lies in 1/4 f the uppity nixxers time
We all know, love it.
Old white farts like patriot and I.
Minds totally made up

While the left will inevitably do what they do best (attempt to replace history with propaganda), here is the true legacy of the Barack Obama presidency...

1. The non-stimulating stimulus. Obama’s $750,000,000-plus stimulus plan retarded economic recovery, but it did manage to shatter by gargantuan amounts the record for annual federal budget deficits and set us on the path of approximately doubling the national debt during Obama’s eight years.

2. The unconstitutional takeover/reorganization of General Motors and Chrysler. Obama shredded over 200 years of settled bankruptcy law by placing unsecured creditors (UAW) ahead of the secured creditors (bondholders) of those companies.

3. Seizing defeat from the jaws of victory. Obama abandoned the winning Bush/Petraeus surge strategy in Iraq, destabilizing that key country, pushing it closer to Iran as well as opening the door for Isis.

4. Allowing the American military to fall into a state of disrepair. Well, at least he has made sure that the Navy is using expensive biofuels instead of cheap petroleum.

5. Loss of American stature in the world. Jimmy Carter-like, he has sought to charm America’s enemies (the Castros and the Iranian ayatollahs) while disrespecting old allies like the UK and newer allies like Poland. Through his indecisiveness with Syria, his bumbling interference in Libya, his capitulation to the Iranian mullahs, his passive acquiescence to Putin’s takeover of Crimea, and his obvious belief that America owes the world apologies instead of strong leadership, he has greatly reduced respect for our country around the globe.

6. Obamacare. ‘Nuff said.

7. Dodd-Frank and its wicked spawn, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Ditto.

8. Hostility to fossil fuels. Using the EPA and other regulatory agencies, he has done everything he could to cripple the domestic production of cheap, reliable fossil fuels and given subsidies to political cronies and others producing green boondoggles.

9. Disrespect for our system of government. He has shown contempt for our Constitution, for anyone who resists his power grabs, and for the American people, particularly the middle class. He seems to have tried to reduce the United States of America to a banana republic by governing in the manner of a Latin American caudillo.

10. Weak support for police and an increase of racial tensions. You know it’s bad when the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations is so frustrated that he publicly accuses the President of the United States of waging “war on cops.”

10 things you won’t see the mainstream media talk about in the last 100 days of Obama’s presidency

I presume you never read the other side?
This darn uppity nixxer
I hate him and love my vagina grabber
28 Of Barack Obama’s Greatest Achievements As President Of The United States

While the left will inevitably do what they do best (attempt to replace history with propaganda), here is the true legacy of the Barack Obama presidency...

1. The non-stimulating stimulus. Obama’s $750,000,000-plus stimulus plan retarded economic recovery, but it did manage to shatter by gargantuan amounts the record for annual federal budget deficits and set us on the path of approximately doubling the national debt during Obama’s eight years.

2. The unconstitutional takeover/reorganization of General Motors and Chrysler. Obama shredded over 200 years of settled bankruptcy law by placing unsecured creditors (UAW) ahead of the secured creditors (bondholders) of those companies.

3. Seizing defeat from the jaws of victory. Obama abandoned the winning Bush/Petraeus surge strategy in Iraq, destabilizing that key country, pushing it closer to Iran as well as opening the door for Isis.

4. Allowing the American military to fall into a state of disrepair. Well, at least he has made sure that the Navy is using expensive biofuels instead of cheap petroleum.

5. Loss of American stature in the world. Jimmy Carter-like, he has sought to charm America’s enemies (the Castros and the Iranian ayatollahs) while disrespecting old allies like the UK and newer allies like Poland. Through his indecisiveness with Syria, his bumbling interference in Libya, his capitulation to the Iranian mullahs, his passive acquiescence to Putin’s takeover of Crimea, and his obvious belief that America owes the world apologies instead of strong leadership, he has greatly reduced respect for our country around the globe.

7. Dodd-Frank and its wicked spawn, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Ditto.

8. Hostility to fossil fuels. Using the EPA and other regulatory agencies, he has done everything he could to cripple the domestic production of cheap, reliable fossil fuels and given subsidies to political cronies and others producing green boondoggles.

9. Disrespect for our system of government. He has shown contempt for our Constitution, for anyone who resists his power grabs, and for the American people, particularly the middle class. He seems to have tried to reduce the United States of America to a banana republic by governing in the manner of a Latin American caudillo.

10. Weak support for police and an increase of racial tensions. You know it’s bad when the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations is so frustrated that he publicly accuses the President of the United States of waging “war on cops.”

10 things you won’t see the mainstream media talk about in the last 100 days of Obama’s presidency
I could have guessed, the blaze and national review.
Nothing like quoting both sides, essential in high level research.
Unknown in our old white fart zero college forum

I presume you never read the other side?
This darn uppity nixxer
I hate him and love my vagina grabber
28 Of Barack Obama’s Greatest Achievements As President Of The United States
Won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples”

LOL

Only a liar and an asshole would attempt to claim that it was "their money". Everybody knows exactly what happened. Obama paid a ransom for the hostages and a bribe for the nuclear deal.
Washington (CNN)The Obama administration secretly arranged a plane delivery of $400 million in cash on the same day Iran released four American prisoners and formally implemented the nuclear deal, US officials confirmed Wednesday.
MaObama put $400 million into the hands of the #1 nation for state-sponsored terrorism.

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics

Only a liar and an asshole would attempt to claim that it was "their money". Everybody knows exactly what happened. Obama paid a ransom for the hostages and a bribe for the nuclear deal.
Washington (CNN)The Obama administration secretly arranged a plane delivery of $400 million in cash on the same day Iran released four American prisoners and formally implemented the nuclear deal, US officials confirmed Wednesday.
MaObama put $400 million into the hands of the #1 nation for state-sponsored terrorism.

Obama "cartered out..." Nice guy ----but not up to the task of dealing with the
Iranian thugs

Obviously not you though.

400 million was Iranian payment in the 1970's for American arms that were never delivered.

5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America Sent to Iran

400 million was Iranian payment in the 1970's for American arms that were never delivered.

5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America Sent to Iran

not an excuse-----IRAN IS A CRIMINAL ENTITY

Obviously it was though. See, you don't place $400 million on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night. That kind of money gets WIRE TRANSFERRED in real time. You don't risk it being stolen, the plane crashing or being hijacked, Iran claiming it was never received, etc.

Unless...of course...you're trying to keep it off the books. Oops.

It's ok. We all realize you're a mindless little minion who can't think. Hang in there 'lil buddy :itsok:

Obviously it was though. See, you don't place $400 million on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night. That kind of money gets WIRE TRANSFERRED in real time. You don't risk it being stolen, the plane crashing or being hijacked, Iran claiming it was never received, etc.

It's ok. We all realize you're a mindless little minion who can't think. Hang in there 'lil buddy:itsok:

Dumbass, talk less read more. Straight from the link I gave you:

$400 million was being shipped over 6000 miles for deposit in Iran’s treasury. “Normally you’d use a bank transfer,” says Sick. “But Congress banned dollar transfers to Iran, so the government had to find another way. So they bought foreign currency, and transferred it in cash.”

Last edited:
P@triot, post: 23299051

It was not off the books you lying sack.

• The Treasury IG examined the payments and reported in November 2016 that it had received verbal assurance from the Justice Department "that the settlement comports with the VTVPA." In its semiannual report to Congress in March 2017, the IG said the payment was made "after receiving necessary information and authorizations from the Departments of Justice and State."

It was examined in 2017 during the TrumpO Admin and found to be lawful and legit.

Was Obama's $1.7 billion cash deal with Iran prohibited by U.S. law? | Fact check | Journal Gazette

From TrumpO on down to the lowest TrumpO loser numbnutz you all keep telling that lie. Sad very sad.

And it had to be done as a settlement because the Hague Court could have increased what the US owed Iran.

• Obama administration officials had claimed that without a deal with Iran, the Hague tribunal might have imposed an even higher interest penalty on the United States. Bellinger agreed that that was a concern. "There was a significant risk, based on its judgments in recent years, the Iran-U.S. Claims Tribunal would have issued a decision awarding a larger amount to Iran," he said. "If the tribunal had done that, and the U.S. government was then unwilling or unable to pay the award, the U.S. would have violated its obligations under the Algiers Accords." He said "it was prudent to settle the claims, even if it required the U.S. to take the highly unpalatable action of making a payment to Iran." Same link

At least Iran pays its debt - you right wing morons think the US should not. Look at this fact never mentioned by Rush or Sean.

• The State Department has noted that under the Hague process, Iran has paid out more than $2.5 billion in awards to U.S. nationals and companies. Same link.

Right wing talk show hosts have rotted your morals.

irosie91, post: 23299047

The Obana Admin doesn’t need an excuse for making a payment based on a negotiated settlement in accordance with international law.

Who are you to declare yourself in charge of when the United States of America should violate international law?

An on my previous thread it shows Iran paid US entities over $2 billion based on rulings by the same court.

You are wrong and you should admit it and cease and desist with repeating any kind of crap right wing propaganda.

irosie91, post: 23299047

The Obana Admin doesn’t need an excuse for making a payment based on a negotiated settlement in accordance with international law.

Who are you to declare yourself in charge of when the United States of America should violate international law?

An on my previous thread it shows Iran paid US entities over $2 billion based on rulings by the same court.

You are wrong and you should admit it and cease and desist with repeating any kind of crap right wing propaganda.

Iran was not a criminal entity back then

irosie91, post: 23299957
Iran was not a criminal entity back then

So what? You miss the entire point. Not talking about back then. Talking about 2016 when as a matter of complying with international law in 2016 a long negotiated debt was paid. You say don’t bother. Who are you to say such a good thing.

Forum List

Back