Barack Obama's Brother,living in Kenyan Slum shantytown Shack on 50 cents a day!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I saw a report this mourning on CNN, that stated Barack Obama's Half Brother is living
on 50. cents a day, in a Kenyan Slum Shanty town in a Tin Shack.! And this man wants to be President of the United States?! Please Mr. Obama look after your Brother in Kenya first before you run for the office of the President of the United States!.

This isn't news, either. Obama's been pretty upfront about the varied circumstances of his dad's family, and doesn't have much use for his father, period. He probably has about 25 siblings. A family like that you just can't "take care of". They have to want it, and they have to go about helping themselves as well.

I find myself wondering about Obama's mother more than anything. What possessed her to marry these Muslim pigs if she isn't Muslim herself? Is she Muslim? I don't get it.

This isn't news, either. Obama's been pretty upfront about the varied circumstances of his dad's family, and doesn't have much use for his father, period. He probably has about 25 siblings. A family like that you just can't "take care of". They have to want it, and they have to go about helping themselves as well.

I find myself wondering about Obama's mother more than anything. What possessed her to marry these Muslim pigs if she isn't Muslim herself? Is she Muslim? I don't get it.

I know Obama can not suppor all of his 25 ,brothers and sisters,but please,
take some of the millions that you have earned, and look after your family
members before runing for the office of President of the United States!

As for his Mother marrying a Black man, a lot of White women I hear just want a Brown Baby.?

Last edited:

As for his Mother marry a Black man, a lot of White women I hear just want a Brown Baby.?

No, you idiot. I wasn't asking why his mother married a black man. I wasn't even aware his mother was white...I thought he had a white grandma. I was asking why his mother keeps marrying Muslim pigs if she's not Muslim herself. Aren't white women muslim as well? You don't have to be black, do you? (Never mind, I know the answer).

And no, I'm no Obama fan, but I don't think it's his responsibility to look up brothers and sisters he probably has never even met, and who haven't kept in touch with him, and drag them out of poverty and dissolution and whatever other messes they are in, and make that his life's work instead of running for political office, if he so desires. It would be admirable to do that if he chose to, but he certainly has the right to choose not to. Unlike some, I don't believe in telling people what to do with the money they earn. It's their money.

As for his Mother marry a Black man, a lot of White women I hear just want a Brown Baby.?
Nah, just the bennies from trying. You can keep the baby.

:lol:

This is representative of the nonsense the right wing republicans will throw at Obama. If he helped his brother you would complain, since his brother lives as he does, you complain. So in your narrow minds all things are bad - You are a weird bunch, shame you don't look at McSame with those same eyes.

Politicati: McCain Left His Crippled Wife for a 25 Year-Old - Politics, News and more from the Democratic Mind of Politicati

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

I saw a report this mourning on CNN, that stated Barack Obama's Half Brother is living
on 50. cents a day, in a Kenyan Slum Shanty town in a Tin Shack.! And this man wants to be President of the United States?! Please Mr. Obama look after your Brother in Kenya first before you run for the office of the President of the United States!.

I guess he's just not the bleeding heart liberal you want him to be.

lol

52, ever wonder why most of us ignore you?

This is representative of the nonsense the right wing republicans will throw at Obama. If he helped his brother you would complain, since his brother lives as he does, you complain. So in your narrow minds all things are bad - You are a weird bunch, shame you don't look at McSame with those same eyes.

Politicati: McCain Left His Crippled Wife for a 25 Year-Old - Politics, News and more from the Democratic Mind of Politicati

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

I'm a Republican and I think this is idiotic. His dad has had who knows how many wives over the years, I doubt Obama has any idea how many siblings he has...and if his current lack of information about his own birth is any indication, I imagine losers will be crawling out of the woodwork to claim some association with him.

I'm more worried about his choice of friends than the family he's been stuck with.

Considering George is still alive living on 50 cents a day and has a place to live he's doing as well as some homeless people in this country.

Naw, the homeless here have it better than the middle class in third world countries.

I find it funny (and not in a ha ha sort of way either) that Obama and the DNC can spend MILLIONS on free hairuts for the homeless in Denver to make them pretty so the convention goers aren't offended by looking at them. But they can't send Obama's siblings $10.00 a piece for extra food. Hypocrits.:cool:

If they're spending millions, then I guess they aren't FREE, are they?

If Obama used campaign $$ to fund his untold numbers of poor and dysfunctional Muslim relatives, he wouldn't have a chance in hell of ever being anything in the US, and quite possibly would get zapped as it's ILLEGAL to use campaign funds in such a manner.

Good grief, go back to school. I can't stand Obama but this is just stupid.

If they're spending millions, then I guess they aren't FREE, are they?

They were to the homeless people...DUH.

So now he has untold numbers of brothers and sisters living in poverty? Just a minute ago you said 25. Well.. I know of one for sure,and you can't tell me Obama doesn't have a spare $10.00 in his bank account that is not "campaign" funds.

Last edited:
How many millions did they spend on giving haircuts to the homeless? Do you have a link?

This is the first I've heard of it. Quick, before the political discussion censors get here and declare I'm perpetuating a lie instead of just asking about it....

How many millions did they spend on giving haircuts to the homeless? Do you have a link?

This is the first I've heard of it. Quick, before the political discussion censors get here and declare I'm perpetuating a lie instead of just asking about it....

Denver's homeless get free haircuts to look good for Obama and his Democrats | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Snip

Last month The Ticket wrote that officials in Denver, worried about the impression that 50,000 visitors to the Democratic National Convention would get next week, were planning to hide the estimated 4,000 homeless people who hang around the city's downtown area.

They arranged for free movie passes and bingo games to get them off the street, as well as temporary housing and free tickets to the zoo and Museum of Nature and Science.

Snip

as Sen. Barack Obama prepares to announce his vice presidential running mate pick, that Denver is even spiffing up the coiffures of its homeless. They're giving free haircuts to the homeless this week in preparation for the visiting crowds who'll arrive this weekend.

No, really.

non story
his broither is responsible for himself

Well, if that's the case then I don't want to hear any more of Obama's self righteous bloviating about America's greatest moral failure being

Quote:

"Abiding by that scripure in Matthew,what you do for the least of my brothers you do for me...relating to poverty etc".

Either practice what you preach or STFU!! What a jackass!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back