Obama and Biden very anti Gun owner, and Gun Rights .

Discussion in 'Congress' started by 52ndStreet, Aug 25, 2008.

1. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    I hear Barack Obama and Joe Biden are very anti Gun rights. This combination in the White house will be bad news for Gun and Rifle owners.Their Sen voting records indicate that they voted for many Gun control laws.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  2. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    They've always been anti-gun, and anti-gun rights. They're pretty much anti-anything American. Including the idea of a republic, individual freedom and the right to keep what you earn.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    the ussc has affirmed our 2nd right again and again. i owe 3....i live in the middle of nowhere it would take leo's at least 20 minutes to get here....i will take my guns over 20 minutes of waiting. So far, in 55 years, I have determined to kill a man, once. I was home alone with my 2 yr old son when a man tryed to break in. I hid my son, loaded my gun and waited for my bedroom door to open. I would have blown him to pieces with one shot. My father taught me well. all guns are loaded...never pull a gun on a man unless you are going to kill him, identify your target and empty your gun...no wounding shots allowed. I shook like a dog passing a peach pit while hiding my son, when i loaded the shotgun, my hands were steady and my nerves were calm. I have no use for people telling me I should not own guns. Let them be the one raped or worse watch their child hurt, it wont be me. I will hold my fathers words forever, cause he teaching me about guns, i truly believe is what saved me that day.

4. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    o, one more thing he taught me...determine when you are going to take a stand and hold to it. I took my stand in my bedroom the last house in the room he could reach. I was lucky he couldnt get in.

5. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    This is where some ignorant twerp tells us that more people are killed by their own guns than are saved by them every day.

It's untrue, but that won't keep them from spouting off.

6. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,300
    Not anti gun or anti gun owner anti stupidity - there is a difference. Guns are a non issue in my mind. If you vote against yourself because of this single issue you are a fool and you deserve the likes of Cheney/Bush.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

7. CharlestonChad

CharlestonChad Baller Deluxe

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    fixed that for ya:cool:

8. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    I've had guns trained a couple of times on people. Once was when we lived out in the middle of nowhere and a couple of complete strangers parked down at the highway, then started walking up the 1/8 mile driveway to the house, which looked deserted. I was up in my bedroom with our 30-06 trained on them...this isn't a country where people just walk up to your house unless you're expecting them...particularly after parking down on the highway. And these guys were scoping the place.

They got close to the house, one of them looked up at my window and I heard him say "Somebody's here, let's go". They trotted back to their car and took off.

9. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    And Barack Obama , Joe Biden and other Democrats want to ban all our Hand Guns and Rifles.Read what happened to this poster all you anti gun nuts.!
    Vote Republican for Gods Sake!!

10. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,432
    non issue... the Court already ruled. you guys really need to grow up and stop whining because you're afraid someone is going to take away your toys.