Barack Obama's Brother,living in Kenyan Slum shantytown Shack on 50 cents a day!

Is it really any of your business what Obama does with his own money, or what his relationship is with his brother?

For all you know, they've never even met. Or they met and his brother molested him. Or stole from him. Or told him he never wanted to see him.

Judgmental twit.

Sure as soon as he stops lecturing the rest of the world that we need to abide by "what you do to the least of my brothers" And his wife takes care of that bug of "everyone must volunteer,Barak won't have it any other way" that crawled up her ass. Then they can also stop telling me I need to give up more money so the government can give away more free crap.

Did she volunteer her time at the hospital where they took the millions to help the poor and funnelled it through her so she could farm the ER patients to other hospitals for treatment?

Why no....I think she earned a salary of about $400,000 a year.
But she's on vacation now. Paid vacation, obviously.

Why don't you go support the entire third world?

These aren't close relatives that he grew up with. He's probably never met most of them.

But, don't be surprised if Obama comes up with quite a few economic plans to help more than just a few relatives (and I hope they're all paid for with YOUR hard earned TAX money!).:eusa_boohoo:

Why don't you go support the entire third world?

These aren't close relatives that he grew up with. He's probably never met most of them.

But, don't be surprised if Obama comes up with quite a few economic plans to help more than just a few relatives (and I hope they're all paid for with YOUR hard earned TAX money!).:eusa_boohoo:
if a brother isnt a "close relative" then what do you call one?

no, i don't expect him to support his brother, but to say he isnt a close relative is ridiculous

no, i don't expect him to support his brother, but to say he isnt a close relative is ridiculous

"Close" relative pretty much implies ones you're in constant contact with throughout your life.

I don't consider either of my parents "close" relatives, nor do I consider any of my aunts and uncles "close" relatives. Nieces and nephews, yes.

It's his half brother ... I'm not even sure he's even met the guy ... close in blood doesn't mean that they were "close" ... or in this case even know each other ... ya dig?

It's his half brother ... I'm not even sure he's even met the guy ... close in blood doesn't mean that they were "close" ... or in this case even know each other ... ya dig?
wow, you mean its cool to have a brother(half or full doesnt matter) and never even meet them?

and dont forget that Obama DID use the "brothers keeper" quote from the bible

yes, that IS sad

Speak for yourself. I prefer not to associate myself with useless alcoholics and people that choose to suck the system dry.

If that's "sad" to you, no offense, but too fucking bad.

wow, you mean its cool to have a brother(half or full doesnt matter) and never even meet them?

It certainly isn't Barack's fault.

The one to blame for this is Obama's deadbeat father.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the half-brother conceived by a different mother and Obama's father whom he barely knew or saw throughout his childhood ... how is Barack supposed to develop a relationship with a half brother he either barely saw or didn't know existed for much of his life ... and exactly how many other children from how many other women did Obama's father have?

and dont forget that Obama DID use the "brothers keeper" quote from the bible

So? He said something that came up to bite him in the ass in the spinosphere ... big deal.

Last edited:
It certainly isn't Barack's fault.

The one to blame for this is Obama's deadbeat father.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the half-brother conceived by a different mother and Obama's father whom he barely knew or saw throughout his childhood ... how is Barack supposed to develop a relationship with a half brother he either barely saw or didn't know existed for much of his life ... and exactly how many other children from how many other women did Obama's father have?

So? He said something that came up to bite him in the ass in the spinosphere ... big deal.
if you found out you had a long lost brother/sister in France, would you not seek out a way to meet him/her

i know i sure would

Speak for yourself. I prefer not to associate myself with useless alcoholics and people that choose to suck the system dry.

If that's "sad" to you, no offense, but too fucking bad.
yes, that is still sad
saying something is sad is not an attack on your personally
that you dont have a relationship with your parents would be sad for anyone, regardless of the reasons
i'm sorry for you that they are like that, but that is STILL sad

yes, that is still sad
saying something is sad is not an attack on your personally
that you dont have a relationship with your parents would be sad for anyone, regardless of the reasons
i'm sorry for you that they are like that, but that is STILL sad

Sorry.. I just don't see it as sad. I merely see it as my having made a wise choice to move beyond what would have been easy to fall into.

if you found out you had a long lost brother/sister in France, would you not seek out a way to meet him/her

i know i sure would

It's highly subjective ... if I had a father-son relationship like Barack had with his dad and a multitude of half bothers and sisters spread about from my estranged father ... then I can completely understand how this situation came to pass ...

btw ... has anyone even spoken to barack's brother about this ?... or has Obama made a statement? ... for all we know the guy is perfectly content in his hut.

I think they did meet. And?

Are you talking about Cindy McCain's long lost half siblings?

Cindy McCain's Half Sister 'Angry' She's Hidden : NPR

Dixie Burd - Topics - NY Daily News

Frankly, I think the topic of ALL of their half siblings is a non-sequitur

Jesus! The rightwing should be outraged by this.

At least Obama's brother lives on another continent, and Obama didn't even know about him until recently.

Cindy McCain's sister just lives across town in Phoenix, yet she's been practically disowned by the pill popper!

I have a half sister I never met.

This is far more common that many of you seem to think.

I have a half-sister and two half-brothers I've never met and wouldn't know them if they stood next to me on the street. Should I attempt to track them down and see if they need my assistance? :eek:

The issues that the right wing nutters are trying to use to cloud the real issues is kind of funny but kind of sad too.

Cindy McCain has a half-sibility that she knows full well exists, the girl was 6 years old when Cindy's father left her mother to marry the whore he was sleeping with on the side (that would be Cindy's mother).

It's no wonder Cindy saw nothing wrong with screwing a married man, her mom did it!

Forum List

Back