Baptist Hospital?

Joe Biden in Israel:

“I was deeply saddened and outraged by the explosion at the hospital in Gaza yesterday. And based on what I've seen, it appears as though it was done by the other team, not you."
If my memory of history serves me right ... just about everything that comes out of the Pedo's mouth is a lie, and we can almost always bank on the probability that just the opposite is the truth.

I trust them more than Hamas. All Hamas has is lies and war crimes in it's arsenal.

it's why they should just fucking give up.
I trust neither Hamas nor the IDF. They both lie when it suits them.

And Hamas is a death cult. They aren’t about to give up.

It’s sad all the way around

I trust neither Hamas nor the IDF. They both lie when it suits them.

And Hamas is a death cult. They aren’t about to give up.

It’s sad all the way around
Every now and again a far-lefty and a far-righty can see things eye-to-eye. This is one of those times. I believe in America first. And I believe that we have plenty of problems to fix here in the USA before worrying about a psyops occurring halfway around the globe.

We can expect two things for certain and maybe three:

1) American taxpayers will foot the bill and get much more deeply in debt.
2) America will feel obligated to take in millions of Palestinian refugees (more tax burden on the American people).
3) American soldiers will likely die defending someone else's border while ignoring our own.

Fuck you and you’re “Jew hater” bullshit.

I’m skeptical of IDF claims. Reasonably so
Yet not at all skeptical of the Hamas denial despite the audio and video evidence showing it was a Hamas missile failure.

That makes you a Jew Hater.

Israel did bomb it. Are they that clumsy and stupid that they can’t control where their munitions land??
I was responding to the post several above. If I’m wrong… I am wrong.

I am NOT a Jew Hater

Resorting to that kind of rhetoric is the sign of a fanatic .

Again, despite audio and video evidence showing it was a failure by Hamas.

That makes you a Jew Hater or a Hamas sympathizer.

Which is it?

By the way.......cursing makes you look weak.
We're you born yesterday?

Noting that Israel bombed A FUCKING HOSPITAL is not “supporting Hamas” you fucking freak
Why would Israel bomb a fucking hospital, dirtbag?? WHY?????

We know why Hamas would be willing to murder people. Propaganda. Even if it's theri own people. They don't care who they murder. It's a way of life to those scumbags.

So it comes down to who I will believe; a modern, Western society or a Murder Cult that kidnaps and rapes young women and then parades them around naked in the back of a P/U when they're not busy decapitating infants with shovels.

It is telling who believes whom in this sordid mess.

Why would Israel bomb a fucking hospital, dirtbag?? WHY?????

We know why Hamas would be willing to murder people. Propaganda. Even if it's theri own people. They don't care who they murder. It's a way of life to those scumbags.

So it comes down to who I will believe; a modern, Western society or a Murder Cult that kidnaps and rapes young women and then parades them around naked in the back of a P/U when they're not busy decapitating infants with shovels.

It is telling who believes whom in this sordid mess.

It appears that only MSNBC still believes it
Biden even said that it was not Israel.

Every now and again a far-lefty and a far-righty can see things eye-to-eye. This is one of those times. I believe in America first. And I believe that we have plenty of problems to fix here in the USA before worrying about a psyops occurring halfway around the globe.

We can expect two things for certain and maybe three:

1) American taxpayers will foot the bill and get much more deeply in debt.
2) America will feel obligated to take in millions of Palestinian refugees (more tax burden on the American people).
3) American soldiers will likely die defending someone else's border while ignoring our own.
I will never, not ever, under any circumstances, see ANYTHING eye-to-eye with dimocrap scum. They are a scourge, a disease, an infestation, a plague that needs to be exterminated without mercy.

Just read the posts in this thread if you doubt me.

I will never, not ever, under any circumstances, see ANYTHING eye-to-eye with dimocrap scum. They are a scourge, a disease, an infestation, a plague that needs to be exterminated without mercy.

Just read the posts in this thread if you doubt me.

There is no doubt
You were being kind.

Forum List

Back