Baptist Hospital?

The facts are already out that it was IDF who bombed that hospital filled w/innocent elderly, women and children.

Things aren't going well for that Yahoo.

The facts are the original claims came from Hamas through it's governmental mouthpieces.

The facts are the IDF is backing up their claim that it was a mis-fired rocket, while Hamas just keeps repeating "the Jews did it"

So since it has been pointed out that Hamas rockets are not powerful enough to do this kind of damage, now (without evidence) you claim that it was a barrage of rockets?
That would require a number of explosions dope. There was ONE.

Oh and those rockets have no guidance systems.

One misfired rocket hitting a building in a right place can bring part of it down, and if the hospital was full of people it could have killed a bunch. They 500 persons dead is also a number given by Hamas/the Gaza Government, so could be inlflated as they tend to do.

Whatever. The murdering slime in Gaza are accusing Israel of bombing a Hospital inside Gaza. Possible but more like, Hamas hit it themselves or tried to launch missiles from on top of the roof or extremely close to the building. And when one misfired, it set off the munitions stored by them inside the Hospital.

It is possible that the IDF did bomb it but it is not possible that they did it on on purpose.

In any case, the head of some group just backed out of a meeting with Biden. Nobody wants to talk to him.

Funny how our entire LSM ran the story that Israel bombed that hospital as the "Absolute "Truth" as soon as they got the word from -- Somebody.
You can always count on the MSM aka the propaganda arm of the democrats to side with our enemies.

One misfired rocket hitting a building in a right place can bring part of it down, and if the hospital was full of people it could have killed a bunch. They 500 persons dead is also a number given by Hamas/the Gaza Government, so could be inlflated as they tend to do.
Supposedly the explosion was in the parking lot outside the hospital

What I find amazing is that the very things that our founders warned against (and are totally unconstitutional) are what some here seem to be cheering for. We were never meant to be an aggressively interventionist imperialistic, self-appointed world's policeman.

I think the problem is too many people have not yet realized that our government has been taken over by corrupt globalists, and they are not trustworthy. Their wars are not based on truth, but false pretexts. Yet people cheer them on, out of being deceived. It really is sad iyam.
You are entitled to your opinion but that is all you have and it is not enough.

I read it was run by the Episcopals, not the Baptists. Anyway, I am inclined to believe it was an Israeli missile just because of the size of the death toll. I am also inclined to believe we need to stay out of this and let both sides reach their tipping points on their own.
Your analytical skills are lacking......hamas had explosives stashed at the hospital...hence the big explosion.....it is typical of them to use schools, hospitals etc. for military purposes...aka for their fighters to hide there or store ammnition in such places as a safe haven from attack by Israel.

Last edited:
If Israel actually did fire the missile and if the hospital actually is a Christian hospital, then perhaps they knew exactly where it would land. Possible?
No....Israel goes to great lengths to prevent civilian casualties....documented repeatedly.

Only hamas benefits if Israel shoulld hit a Hospital....Israel would never do that...at least intentionally....all the evidence points to hamas as the perpetrator and they have been seen killing their own people trying to flee from the war.

Get real boyo.

Supposedly the explosion was in the parking lot outside the hospital

All of this is supposedly, from the deaths to the location of the hit.

Also remember if it was a misfired rocket it would still have most of its propellant load, not just it's warhead, thus increasing the damage it could cause.

All of this is supposedly, from the deaths to the location of the hit.

Also remember if it was a misfired rocket it would still have most of its propellant load, not just it's warhead, thus increasing the damage it could cause.
That’s possible. It remains to be seen.

Let’s see what happens going forward.

I hope we can all agree that it was a horrible event

That’s possible. It remains to be seen.

Let’s see what happens going forward.

I hope we can all agree that it was a horrible event

The problem is everyone jumped the gun and just believed what the Hamas mouthpiece said, doing the damage we are seeing worldwide with protests and governments given an excuse to ignore our President on his visit.

The whole thing is a horrible event, started by a fucking battalion of Hamas irregulars invading Israel and a Corps worth of rockets being fired at the same time. The equivalent level of force against the US would be 2-3 DIVISIONS of troops and entire ARMIES of artillery crossing and firing across our border.

The problem is everyone jumped the gun and just believed what the Hamas mouthpiece said, doing the damage we are seeing worldwide with protests and governments given an excuse to ignore our President on his visit.

The whole thing is a horrible event, started by a fucking battalion of Hamas irregulars invading Israel and a Corps worth of rockets being fired at the same time. The equivalent level of force against the US would be 2-3 DIVISIONS of troops and entire ARMIES of artillery crossing and firing across our border.
I can’t argue with most of that… with the exception that I don’t trust what the IDF claims either.

We’ll see

I can’t argue with most of that… with the exception that I don’t trust what the IDF claims either.

We’ll see

I trust them more than Hamas. All Hamas has is lies and war crimes in it's arsenal.

it's why they should just fucking give up.

Fuck you. I’m a critic of right wing Israeli politics and actions.

I’m also trying to approach this mess as an honest broker.

Few are doing that. Now please show me evidence of a Hamas rocket that is powerful enough to the kind of damage done here.
it wasn't the rocket (as you naively put it)....it was the fuel from a misfire that created the fire.

And you are a Jew Hater. Despite video and audio evidence that it was a Hamas misfire, you still want to blame the jews.

But then again, you hate anyone who doesnt think like you. You should be ashamed of yourself. But of course, you arent.

The facts are already out that it was IDF who bombed that hospital filled w/innocent elderly, women and children.

Things aren't going well for that Yahoo.

Joe Biden in Israel:

“I was deeply saddened and outraged by the explosion at the hospital in Gaza yesterday. And based on what I've seen, it appears as though it was done by the other team, not you."

No....Israel goes to great lengths to prevent civilian casualties....documented repeatedly.

Only hamas benefits if Israel shoulld hit a Hospital....Israel would never do that...at least intentionally....all the evidence points to hamas as the perpetrator and they have been seen killing their own people trying to flee from the war.

Get real boyo.
"All the evidence?" I'm just a dumb bumpkin. Can you point me to all of that evidence please? Thanks much!!

it wasn't the rocket (as you naively put it)....it was the fuel from a misfire that created the fire.

And you are a Jew Hater. Despite video and audio evidence that it was a Hamas misfire, you still want to blame the jews.

But then again, you hate anyone who doesnt think like you. You should be ashamed of yourself. But of course, you arent.
Fuck you and you’re “Jew hater” bullshit.

I’m skeptical of IDF claims. Reasonably so

Forum List

Back