Baptist Hospital?

You were duped…again, by the MSM. Don’t be so gullible.
And you get your news from what … YouTube?

Something even dumber?

As far as I can tell Hamas rockets are not powerful enough to do this kind of damage

Oh...
I thought that this thread was about the Southern Baptist Convention funding a Christian hospital in the Muslim West Bank because Hamas is more interested in hurting people than saving them.

Israel did bomb it. Are they that clumsy and stupid that they can’t control where their munitions land??
yet there is video and audio evidence that it was a Hamas misfire.

I know, I know....that could have been doctored by the IDF and not worthy of consideration.

So, in other words, proof is no longer proof.

I get it.

Geez, you don't even know who the leader of Gaza is, and you've posted repeatedly about it...

Also, I stand corrected, he was elected in May of 2017...so even more recently
ThT was an internal election… within Hamas.

Similar to electing a Speaker of the House.

The last general election in Gaza was in 2006

yet there is video and audio evidence that it was a Hamas misfire.

I know, I know....that could have been doctored by the IDF and not worthy of consideration.

So, in other words, proof is no longer proof.

I get it.
A video released by the IDF was supposedly from 2022. If you can show me that a Hamas rocket can do this kind of damage, please do. Most carry 20 lbs of explosive.

ThT was an internal election… within Hamas.

Similar to electing a Speaker of the House.

The last general election in Gaza was in 2006
Dump the avatar!

How can you support the heinous proxy war in Ukraine, yet oppose the war in Gaza?

A video released by the IDF was supposedly from 2022. If you can show me that a Hamas rocket can do this kind of damage, please do. Most carry 20 lbs of explosive.
So there is no longer the ability to provide proof of anything.

You are a Jew hater. You disgust me.

So there is no longer the ability to provide proof of anything.

You are a Jew hater. You disgust me.
Fuck you. I’m a critic of right wing Israeli politics and actions.

I’m also trying to approach this mess as an honest broker.

Few are doing that. Now please show me evidence of a Hamas rocket that is powerful enough to the kind of damage done here.

And you get your news from what … YouTube?

Something even dumber?

As far as I can tell Hamas rockets are not powerful enough to do this kind of damage

A combination of outlets and recognizing the biases of each. There are far more left-wing, anti-Israel news outlets and web sites out there, including the US MSM.

Fuck you. I’m a critic of right wing Israeli politics and actions.

I’m also trying to approach this mess as an honest broker.

Few are doing that. Now please show me evidence of a Hamas rocket that is powerful enough to the kind of damage done here.

What about a barrage of rockets that may have been caught on satellite footage? Would be interesting wouldn’t it?

Dump the avatar!

How can you support the heinous proxy war in Ukraine, yet oppose the war in Gaza?
A. Russia is attacking a sovereign nation. I oppose Russia under Putin generally and invasion particularly

B. I don’t support OR oppose the “war” on Gaza. I’m trying to inject a bit of honesty and clarity on the situation.

I find the whole thing horrific and I am most certainly NOT defending Hamas. They are murderous thugs.

I think it’s important to realize that the people of Gaza are not Hamas

A combination of outlets and recognizing the biases of each. There are far more left-wing, anti-Israel news outlets and web sites out there, including the US MSM.
Absolutely false.

A. Russia is attacking a sovereign nation. I oppose Russia under Putin generally and invasion particularly

B. I don’t support OR oppose the “war” on Gaza. I’m trying to inject a bit of honesty and clarity on the situation.

I find the whole thing horrific and I am most certainly NOT defending Hamas. They are murderous thugs.

I think it’s important to realize that the people of Gaza are not Hamas
You are obviously conflicted and uninformed.

Israel did bomb it. Are they that clumsy and stupid that they can’t control where their munitions land??
If Israel actually did fire the missile and if the hospital actually is a Christian hospital, then perhaps they knew exactly where it would land. Possible?

What about a barrage of rockets that may have been caught on satellite footage? Would be interesting wouldn’t it?
So since it has been pointed out that Hamas rockets are not powerful enough to do this kind of damage, now (without evidence) you claim that it was a barrage of rockets?
That would require a number of explosions dope. There was ONE.

Oh and those rockets have no guidance systems.

Forum List

Back