Who supports MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I find the blatant hypocrisy on this board when it comes to the US sticking its nose where it doesn't belong ridiculous.
Pro war one minute, anti war the next.
Ukraine issues are Ukraines.
Israel dealing with Hamas is Israel's problem.

If there are American hostages send in Seal Team 6 but let Israel deal with the 3rd worlders without my damn tax dollars.

Enough of playing world police. So much money BLOWN for no gain for everyday Americans.

I find the blatant hypocrisy on this board when it comes to the US sticking its nose where it doesn't belong ridiculous.

If there are American hostages send in Seal Team 6 but let Israel deal with the 3rd worlders without my damn tax dollars.

Enough of playing world police. So much money BLOWN for no gain for everyday Americans.
I agree with sending in the Navy Seals

No...israel dealing with hamas and losing will BE our problem. They don't say Death to Israel and death to Russia...they say DEATH TO ISRAEL AND DEATH TO AMERICA. I haven't seen any terrorist attacks like 911 in Russia.
Very true, we should land the Marines everywhere people call for the death of Americans. Time to make America great and stop this tyrannical nonsense.

I've always believed we should mind our own business, but I think our government knows a hell of a lot more than we do about what's going on. Joe Biden not withstanding.

Very true, we should land the Marines everywhere people call for the death of Americans. Time to make America great and stop this tyrannical nonsense.
82x6br.jpg

Except that WE ARE NOT

It is the anti-Israel faction of this board that wants to undermine Israel.

I I "want" is for us to LEAVE ISRAEL ALONE and let Israel do what needs to be done. Wipe out every trace of Hamas.

BTW, it was YOU advocating interference. YOU supported murdering everyone in the Middle East with a nuke

There never really has been a nickel's worth of difference between many of the posers in the mainstream with regard to matters of foreign policy and spending/printing.

You really do learn a lot about people just by quiet observation over time, particularly with regard to the inconsistency.

Inconsistency really only illustrates how little value one actually places in one's invoked principles. Further illustrated by the inconsistency is how little understanding one often has of the invoked principles that one might often claim to champion.

But whatever. Not my circus. Not my monkeys. I've seen many a flip-flopper in my time spent out in the wild of the www. It's nothing new...

Last edited:
The sane question recorded, who supports turning their back on all Christian religions and the Americans in the holy land.

Do we let the Moslems destroy that which was built not by them over 2000 years ago

Except that WE ARE NOT

It is the anti-Israel faction of this board that wants to undermine Israel.

I I "want" is for us to LEAVE ISRAEL ALONE and let Israel do what needs to be done. Wipe out every trace of Hamas.

BTW, it was YOU advocating interference. YOU supported murdering everyone in the Middle East with a nuke
Israel should nuke them not us. And we are blowing TONS of money on Israel. The cost alone to send warships over to "look strong" against 3rd worlders is PREPOSTEROUS

No...israel dealing with hamas and losing will BE our problem. They don't say Death to Israel and death to Russia...they say DEATH TO ISRAEL AND DEATH TO AMERICA. I haven't seen any terrorist attacks like 911 in Russia.
cvbcvbcb.gif

Hamas isn't a problem to Israel.

They could wipe them out in a week if we'd just stay out of the way.

Forum List

Back