Baptist Hospital?

Wasn't it late July when Israel bombed Gaza and killed 5 people?

And how many terrorist attacks have your Heroes committed? 5 isn't nearly enough of a response, as we've clearly seen the last few days. They should have been driven out by 1956. It was stupid to let them stay that long, and it was stupid of Sharon to give up Gaza for nothing.

Your analytical skills are lacking......hamas had explosives stashed at the hospital...hence the big explosion.....it is typical of them to use schools, hospitals etc. for military purposes...aka for their fighters to hide there or store ammnition in such places as a safe haven from attack by Israel.

LOL. You know more than all the news reports indicating they don't know. Perhaps you should work for Joe. In the meantime, I will stay with my assumption until there is real evidence to the contrary. There is a missile casing in there somewhere.

Whatever. The murdering slime in Gaza are accusing Israel of bombing a Hospital inside Gaza. Possible but more like, Hamas hit it themselves or tried to launch missiles from on top of the roof or extremely close to the building. And when one misfired, it set off the munitions stored by them inside the Hospital.

It is possible that the IDF did bomb it but it is not possible that they did it on on purpose.

In any case, the head of some group just backed out of a meeting with Biden. Nobody wants to talk to him.

Funny how our entire LSM ran the story that Israel bombed that hospital as the "Absolute "Truth" as soon as they got the word from -- Somebody.
Israel has now admitted they bombed the hospital, and that they plan to bomb more.

ISISrael.

You don't know my narrative, jackass. But the fact you jumped in and immediately blamed Israel certainly speaks volumes.

Israel would know the worldwide backlash wouldn't help them, they've stated the hospital wasn't a target.

Regardless, if Hamas had left things alone this wouldn't have happened. An inconvenient fact you can't dance around
Hilarious

When is your personal Geezsus going reclaim Israel?

You don't know my narrative, jackass. But the fact you jumped in and immediately blamed Israel certainly speaks volumes.

Israel would know the worldwide backlash wouldn't help them, they've stated the hospital wasn't a target.

Regardless, if Hamas had left things alone this wouldn't have happened. An inconvenient fact you can't dance around
You’re a maga fuckup, so….

LOL. You know more than all the news reports indicating they don't know. Perhaps you should work for Joe. In the meantime, I will stay with my assumption until there is real evidence to the contrary. There is a missile casing in there somewhere.
You are not keeping up boyo....your assumptions have been debunked by the evidence peresented .

Israel has bombed hospitals, schools, and residential buildings in the past killing untold numbers of innocents. This is nothing new for them. It is new for Americans who haven’t educated themselves on the heinous nature of the Israeli government.

The War on Horror (or Whatever)​

"Welcome back to the War on Terror. I hope you had a nice 7-year break.

Yes, that’s right, once again, Democracy is under attack by the Axis of Pure Unadulterated Evil! It’s time to switch off your critical faculties, wrap yourself in the American flag, or the Israeli flag, or the Ukrainian flag, or, better yet, all three flags, and stand with the Forces of Freedom and Goodness as they exercise their God-given right to defend the world from the Children of Darkness, and the Putin-Nazis, and Hate, and Rape, and Baby Murderers, and Baby Rapers, and Baby-Raper sympathizers!

For those of us who are old enough to remember 9/11 and its aftermath, it’s déjà vu all over again. Except we already had The War on Terror. So, I don’t know what we’re calling it this time. Maybe it’s The War on Horror, or “Horrific Horror,” as President Biden put it.

Or maybe we should call it The War on Whatever. After all, it’s all the same war.. . . ."

<snip>

<snip>

Unfortunately, we’ll probably never know, because conducting an independent investigation into the bombing would be “inappropriate” …

Forum List

Back