Bannon Going After the Pope

... My problem is you do not understand that you can not blame me for your bad understanding of the English language.

You are wrong, I can.

Your opinion of the U.S. is your opinion and does not reflect reality. You can believe in God, the great pumpkin or even a special bush I don't care.

Sure you don't care. In god you don't trust. God is a stranger. What if god misunderstands you? Perhaps you could crucify him? Will this solve your problems?

God let his only son be nailed to wood. What a fucking douchebag... like you.

no comment

... My problem is you do not understand that you can not blame me for your bad understanding of the English language.

You are wrong, I can.

Your opinion of the U.S. is your opinion and does not reflect reality. You can believe in God, the great pumpkin or even a special bush I don't care.

Sure you don't care. In god you don't trust. God is a stranger. What if god misunderstands you? Perhaps you could crucify him? Will this solve your problems?

no comment

So you agree with me, good for you.

You are wrong, I can.

Well you have proven that you don't have an IQ so I am going to avoid the rush and put you on ignore.

Bye

You are wrong, I can.

no comment

no comment

You are wrong, I can.

no comment

no comment

I own you. :21:

The Catholic Church (of which I am a former member) has been covering up pedophilia for decades, actually longer. The Pope is now doing it also. Plus he is a Far Left, Communist sympathizer and America hater. These priests should all go to JAIL, and the Church be made to pay.

The Catholic Church has covered this up just like Penn State did purely for MONEY and to keep the money flowing.
Ban on doesn’t give a flying about abused children. He doesn’t think this pope hates enough people. That is why he’s going after him. But please feel free to spread as much alt right propaganda as you’d like

You are wrong, I can.

no comment

no comment

I own you. :21:

no comment

Forum List

Back