Bannon Going After the Pope

Finally, a pope gets elected who wants to put the teachings of Jesus back into Catholicism and influence other Christian denominations to do the same. so he gets dumped on. I hope that he succeeds in putting some Christ back into Christianity. Conservative politics are opposite to the teachings attributed to Jesus.

The guys who have run the Catholic Church for the last 1600 years have indulged in some really shitty behavior and politics, as history shows. The massacre of the Cathars, the Spanish Inquisition, the witch hunts, Magdalene laundries and general marginalization and mistreatment of women, and the church's antii-semitism and assistance to the Nazi regime is just a sampling of their misconduct..

Bannon and Ratzinger (Benedict) are evil people who are trying to use the current appalling trend of conservatives abusing gays for their own political purposes.

I can't say that I hope that Pope Francis will get the Catholic Church back on track because I can't say when it last was "on track." So glad I quit in my teens.

Bannon and Ratzinger (Benedict) are evil people who are trying to use the current appalling trend of conservatives abusing gays for their own political purposes.

I still don't know what they're up to, but it sure seems from the responses here that you are right. Your post was right on. Time for some lightning bolts, I think.

Finally, a pope gets elected who wants to put the teachings of Jesus back into Catholicism and influence other Christian denominations to do the same. so he gets dumped on. I hope that he succeeds in putting some Christ back into Christianity. Conservative politics are opposite to the teachings attributed to Jesus.

The guys who have run the Catholic Church for the last 1600 years have indulged in some really shitty behavior and politics, as history shows. The massacre of the Cathars, the Spanish Inquisition, the witch hunts, Magdalene laundries and general marginalization and mistreatment of women, and the church's antii-semitism and assistance to the Nazi regime is just a sampling of their misconduct..

I can't say that I hope that Pope Francis will get the Catholic Church back on track because I can't say when it last was "on track." So glad I quit in my teens.

... Did you notice that you had nothing good to say... :lol: ... again

Everyone seems to be ignoring the good things the Church does do with all its money. Like Catholic Charities. Like Mother Teresa et al. Like reminding people all over the world of the humanitarian teachings of Jesus. Like being a comfort and a solace and an unshaken rock in the storm of human existence.

Just because I'm not personally into it, I can see what it does right. I really like the Pope. He's not afraid to be a Christian.

I did have something good to say. It was about Pope Francis.

Would you support an organization that has the history that I described? It has a terrible track record, but expects loyal followers and actively recruits. Of course I was recruited at birth. I had no say at the time.

Remember that religious organizations, like all others, are run by mere human beings. Many make decisions behind the scenes and there is no procedure for calling them into account, and yet there are those folks who act like people have some sort of an obligation to follow them. Sometimes, it's just better to walk away.

I will just add that there are very disturbing videos of interviews that the BBC did with survivors (middle-aged and elderly) of several of Ireland's Catholic-run orphanages and homes for unwed mothers. They were prisoners.

Everyone seems to be ignoring the good things the Church does do with all its money. Like Catholic Charities. Like Mother Teresa et al. Like reminding people all over the world of the humanitarian teachings of Jesus. Like being a comfort and a solace and an unshaken rock in the storm of human existence.

Just because I'm not personally into it, I can see what it does right. I really like the Pope. He's not afraid to be a Christian.
You seem to be missing the whole point. There maybe a few that don't like the Catholic Church. But what Bannon and others are trying to do is point out and stop the church from not only hiding but moving its problem priests from parish to parish. They want the head of the church to actually take an active stand against those using positions of authority to force sex. The popes have when confronted said it was wrong while still turning a blind eye. It is time for one of them to actually do more as the head of the church to stop it.

The Catholic Church (of which I am a former member) has been covering up pedophilia for decades, actually longer.

What's not the only way how to perecept what really had happened in the past all over the world within the Holy Catholic Church. And I doubt about that you was a Cathoilic at any time of your life.

The Pope is now doing it also. Plus he is a Far Left, Communist sympathizer and America hater. These priests should all go to JAIL, and the Church be made to pay.

Good grief. Your religion is "USA" in a similiar way how "Germany" was a religion for the Nazis once. The problem: The Nazis had not a lot to do with the real Germany. Do you have to do with the real USA?

The Catholic Church has covered this up just like Penn State did purely for MONEY and to keep the money flowing.

You seem to speak here about the Grand Jury Report of Pennsylvania against the Catholic Church. As far as I understand the "Grand Jury" of Pennsylvania is an institution, which has to find out, whether it makes sense to bring someone in front of a judge. How many clerics and laymen of the Catholic Church in Pennsylvania were accused in front of a judge, because of this Grand Jury Report? How many came free - how many had to go to jail?

Last edited:
The Pope is a good guy.

pope-francis-quote-articlejpg.jpg

He pushes mercy and kindness and gets thrown in the ditch by .... guess who.
He’s a communist who hates God and liberty and loves pedophiles.

... He’s a communist who hates God and liberty and loves pedophiles.

Are you a member of the Holy Catholic Church?
No, I don’t do cults.

So be happy, if not all Catholics jump an inch high and concentrate this energy under your feet. You could get a travel to the moon for free in this case - If you like to fly to the Mars then we can jump a little higher or let the Muslims help us.

Last edited:

No, I don’t do cults.

So be happy, if not all Catholics jump an inch high and concentrate this energy under your feet. You could get a travel to the moon for free in this case - If you like to fly to the Mars then we can jump a little higher or let the Muslims help us.

Muslims are proof that humans mate with camels.

Bannon and Ratzinger (Benedict) are evil people ...

From a German point of view and in the age of 92 years Benedict was totally right with this what he wrote about reasons for the sexual problems within the church. For example: In 1985 parlamentarians in Germany had prepared a concrete law (which never was made in the end) what should give every child the human right to take a sexual partner of the own choice. No joke! Today no one likes to know any longer anything about such movements. And there are lots of other concrete examples. "We did do abortions" was for example a very interesting headline in this time - in the 70ies when I remember right. Famous German women said so. The problem: they lied. They never did do an abortion. With this lie they fought for abortions.

The emeritus Benedict is by the way not evil - nor is he the Pope. Pope of the Holy Catholic Church is Francesco. Both are good men. And Stephen Bannon has absolutely nothing to do with the Holy Catholic Church. If Bannon should be a Nazi - I do not know - then he would be an enemy of our church. To be a real Nazi and to be a Catholic excludes each other automatically.

Last edited:

No, I don’t do cults.

Muslims are proof that humans mate with camels.

I do not speak with you any longer, Taz. You are a Nazi in my point of view, as far as I remember in the moment. You did a lot once to convince me more and more from this point view.

Last edited:

From a German point of view and in the age of 92 years Benedict was totally right with this what he wrote about reasons for the sexual problems within the church. For example: In 1985 parlamentarians in Germany had prepared a concrete law (which never was made in the end) what should give every child the human right to take a sexual partner of the own choice. No joke! Today no one likes to know any lobniger anything about such movements. And there are lots of other concrete examples. "We did do abortions" was for exa,mple a very interesting headline in this time. Famous German women said so. The problem. They lied. They never did do an abortion. With this lie they fought for abortions.

The emeritus Benedict is by the way not evil - nor is he the Pope. Pope of the Holy Catholic Church is Francesco. Both are good men. And Stephen Bannon has absolutely nothing to do with the Holy Catholic Church. If Bannon should be a Nazi - I do not know - then he would be an enemy of our church. To be a real Nazi and to be a Catholic excludes each other automatically.
Popes are proof that pedophiles can be successful in life.

From a German point of view and in the age of 92 years Benedict was totally right with this what he wrote about reasons for the sexual problems within the church. For example: In 1985 parlamentarians in Germany had prepared a concrete law (which never was made in the end) what should give every child the human right to take a sexual partner of the own choice. No joke! Today no one likes to know any lobniger anything about such movements. And there are lots of other concrete examples. "We did do abortions" was for exa,mple a very interesting headline in this time. Famous German women said so. The problem. They lied. They never did do an abortion. With this lie they fought for abortions.

no comment, Nazi

no comment, Nazi
And you like Popes, what does that say about you?

no comment, Nazi

no comment, Nazi

no comment, Nazi

no comment, Nazi
So you know what it says about you. Good for you.

Forum List

Back