Bannon Going After the Pope

The Catholic Church (of which I am a former member) has been covering up pedophilia for decades, actually longer. The Pope is now doing it also. Plus he is a Far Left, Communist sympathizer and America hater. These priests should all go to JAIL, and the Church be made to pay.

The Catholic Church has covered this up just like Penn State did purely for MONEY and to keep the money flowing.

Last edited:
Bannon is a good guy , nothing wrong with going after the 'pope' and 'catholics' . 'catholics' are hugely responsible for much of the ' catholic third worlder' invasion of the USA . 'catholics' want to fill their 'church pews' with the 'catholic third worlders' Lesh .

The Pope is a good guy.

pope-francis-quote-articlejpg.jpg

He pushes mercy and kindness and gets thrown in the ditch by .... guess who.

The Pope is a good guy.

------------------------- course in the case of the USA the 'pope' sends the Bill and the problems to the USA Citizens and taxpayers OldLady .

He's a Totalitarian Communist that wants Open Border, Globalism and constantly berates the United States, the only true beacon of freedom in the World. He covers for Pedophiles in order to keep the money flowing. He is an embarrassment,

The catholic church is a danger to all societies.
Faggots and pedophiles fucking our kids and then a collective effort to bury it.
Its sickening.
Wonder if they have any stocks in pizza restaurants:dunno:

The Catholic Church (of which I am a former member) has been covering up pedophilia for decades, actually longer. The Pope is now doing it also. Plus he is a Far Left, Communist sympathizer and America hater. These priests should all go to JAIL, and the Church be made to pay.

The Catholic Church has covered this up just like Penn State did purely for MONEY and to keep the money flowing.
The Catholic Church does it to keep believers.

The Pope is a good guy.

Just wondering, how do you describe your Catholicism?
I'm not Catholic. I know the difference between religion and politics, however.

Well okay..

My wife is a tradition Catholic, sadly, she's quite shaken by the directions taken by the Catholic Church and the left wing politics of the Church has driven her away from most organised religions, she's still searching.

Bannon joins forces with ultra-conservatives to target Pope Francis

He claims he's trying to get them to deal with the sex allegations, he's using that as a weapon.

This guy is friggin dangerous
Funny that you hold world leaders to a diffrent standard then you do religious leaders. If a world leader were to cover up and reassign sex offenders to other areas of government for years you would be caterwauling up a storm. But since it is religion that is considered hands off.

You do realize that in most cases it really was not consensual sex right?

The Pope is a good guy.

Well okay..

My wife is a tradition Catholic, sadly, she's quite shaken by the directions taken by the Catholic Church and the left wing politics of the Church has driven her away from most organised religions, she's still searching.
So Jesus was a left winger, I guess, because that is what the Pope is trying to get at. I think it is really sad that people have had their brains so filled with politics that they can't even see the Pope as a reminder of the ideals the Church was based on.

The Pope is a good guy.

Well okay..

I wish her well.

The Pope is a good guy.

Well okay..

So Jesus was a left winger, I guess, because that is what the Pope is trying to get at. I think it is really sad that people have had their brains so filled with politics that they can't even see the Pope as a reminder of the ideals the Church was based on.

Are you trying to put words in my mouth.. :wink_2:

Forum List

Back