Bannon Cries That Kemp Leads in Polls

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
In Georgia Brian Kemp leads David Perdue by 27 points.
Seems that those endorsed by the former president may suffer a loss.
Maybe Georgia voters are just fed up with the Big Lies.

"Discussing the poll on his "War Room" podcast, Bannon asked right-wing operative David Bossie how Perdue could be getting whipped this badly despite having former President Donald Trump's full endorsement."

"Why is Perdue 27 points down on Kemp?!" he asked.

"As an observer, it looks like Perdue has been a lackluster campaigner," Bossie replied. "The first time he took the gloves off, literally two nights ago. It's a little late in the game!"

It's something to watch to see if it's a protest of Trump beginning. Biden is obviously losing it to senility but he's got a successful war strategy going for him. America and Russia are at war but Biden can take responsibility for America depending on proxy countries.

Biden does wield power as being the anti-Trump, regardless of Biden's mental state.

It's something to watch to see if it's a protest of Trump beginning. Biden is obviously losing it to senility but he's got a successful war strategy going for him. America and Russia are at war but Biden can take responsibility for America depending on proxy countries.

Biden does wield power as being the anti-Trump, regardless of Biden's mental state.
Is the OP a rant about Biden? No.

Is the OP a rant about Biden? No.
I bolded the reason for my reply. The very likely reason could be a turn against Trump and then Biden comes into the topic as the alternative.

Biden's war gives him his greatest power against Trump. Trump's best weapon for now it to take a chance on promoting an antiwar movement in his own favour.

If you choose to not follow my lead for your topic then I won't pursue it until others do.

In Georgia Brian Kemp leads David Perdue by 27 points.
Seems that those endorsed by the former president may suffer a loss.
Maybe Georgia voters are just fed up with the Big Lies.

"Discussing the poll on his "War Room" podcast, Bannon asked right-wing operative David Bossie how Perdue could be getting whipped this badly despite having former President Donald Trump's full endorsement."

"Why is Perdue 27 points down on Kemp?!" he asked.

"As an observer, it looks like Perdue has been a lackluster campaigner," Bossie replied. "The first time he took the gloves off, literally two nights ago. It's a little late in the game!"

Georgia admires Kemp for standing up to Trump.

I bolded the reason for my reply. The very likely reason could be a turn against Trump and then Biden comes into the topic as the alternative.

Biden's war gives him his greatest power against Trump. Trump's best weapon for now it to take a chance on promoting an antiwar movement in his own favour.

If you choose to not follow my lead for your topic then I won't pursue it until others do.
Is Biden running for office in Georgia? No.

A lackluster candidate is running a lackluster campaign in a blue state. I don't see the reason for questioning the poll numbers here.

Which big lies? You mean the ones which you have never shown a shred of proof to show that ANY of them are a lie?

What now, another stolen election in a corrupt state?
Did you prove it to a judge in court?

Forum List

Back