Steve Bannon Calls Out Establishment RINOS For Rigging Primaries Against Patriot Perdue

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former Trump campaign manager Steve Bannon discussed the Republican primary for governor in Georgia on his show Thursday, expressing clear disappointment with the way polls are trending in the race. “Right now, why is Perdue 27 points down on Kemp?” Bannon asked his guest, David Bossie, the president of the right-wing non-profit organization Citizens United. “Hopefully in the closing weeks he’s going to pull things out. I saw the same poll you did. And I’m shocked by it,” Bossie concluded.

Bannon spoke to conservative radio host John Fredericks in mid-April about the importance of the Georgia primary -- "...I keep saying if Kemp wins, it’s going to be a rallying point for the Never Trump forces. It just is. That’s the reality, I think, that has to be dealt with. Plus, if you have this, Mo Brooks is already out in Alabama, so the 24th will be a culmination of, the next 60 days could be very painful..."

How did RINOS get to have so much power and control in a good Southern stronghold state like Georgia? Why is the GOP establishment so afraid of David Perdue?? Are they afraid he would finally be man enough to be the one to put Kemp behind bars for conspiring with Biden and the Dems to steal the election?? Because basically, any vote for Kemp is basically saying you support the fact he helped to steal the election.

I don't know, but the RINO's want to concede the general election to Stacy Abrams.

And that's the reason for attaching themselves to a doomed candidacy like Kemp's.

"Former Trump campaign manager Steve Bannon discussed the Republican primary for governor in Georgia on his show Thursday, expressing clear disappointment with the way polls are trending in the race. “Right now, why is Perdue 27 points down on Kemp?” Bannon asked his guest, David Bossie, the president of the right-wing non-profit organization Citizens United. “Hopefully in the closing weeks he’s going to pull things out. I saw the same poll you did. And I’m shocked by it,” Bossie concluded.

Bannon spoke to conservative radio host John Fredericks in mid-April about the importance of the Georgia primary -- "...I keep saying if Kemp wins, it’s going to be a rallying point for the Never Trump forces. It just is. That’s the reality, I think, that has to be dealt with. Plus, if you have this, Mo Brooks is already out in Alabama, so the 24th will be a culmination of, the next 60 days could be very painful..."

How did RINOS get to have so much power and control in a good Southern stronghold state like Georgia? Why is the GOP establishment so afraid of David Perdue?? Are they afraid he would finally be man enough to be the one to put Kemp behind bars for conspiring with Biden and the Dems to steal the election?? Because basically, any vote for Kemp is basically saying you support the fact he helped to steal the election.
Is that Bannon the covicted criminal ?

Maybe Georgians don't want the Trumps crook.

How did RINOS get to have so much power and control in a good Southern stronghold state like Georgia?
Trump's endorsements meant the RINOs of Trumpery were screwed.

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 4.30.36 PM.png

Georgia has not been peachy for the RINOs of Trumpery. Chickenshit Purdue sharing the self-serving delusion of the Cry Baby Loser will not help him against conservative Republicans targeted in the obligatory petty vendettas.

Georgia GOP Candidate David Perdue’s ‘Paranoid’ Lawsuit Dismissed By Judge
The judge called his allegations “speculation, conjuncture and paranoia.”

Sounds eerily all too familiar.

Kemp recertifies Biden win in Georgia after recount
The Mar-a-Lago Lardass threw a tantrump in which he bleated that Kemp was a "turncoat, a coward, and a complete and total disaster!" for upholding the integrity of the State's 2020 presidential election. Typical bitchy, petty, loser talk.

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 9.21.09 AM.png

Last edited:
Maybe Georgians don't want the Trumps crook.

If Georgia wants Stacey Abrams to run the state, that's up to them.

All President Trump is doing is offering them a choice that they are free to decline if they wish.

But if Ms. Abrams gets in and fucks things up, it won't be the fault of the 74 million Little Trumpsters.

Forum List

Back