New ministry of truth better suited for authoritarian governments.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

I agree with gabbard.

I want disinformation to disappear.

But do I trust government to handle the situation.

Seems that it could be used as a political hit squid.

I agree with gabbard.

...which would be the very point it making a "disinformation governance board" -- to crush opposition and free speech.

I agree with gabbard.

Their leader says the Hunter laptop was BS.....................LOLOLOLOLOL

This is going to be so so funny. What are they going to do to someone if they say Biden is a pos.......lololol

There goes another 3% of the libturd vote...lolol

I'd love to have that job, I would not do squat and get paid six figures for my trouble.

But hey, that's exactly what ivy league leftists do.....They get posh positions of influence and then send their useful idiot minions out to point to something they think feel is amiss.
If you want a six-figure job with the government where you do squat, there’s lots of positions. You don’t even have to show up to the office. Log on in the morning, run errands, get in a round of golf, log back in for a bit, and then head off for a late-afternoon movie. Government work is the biggest scam going.

Sooner or later the working class realizes that the democrat's only goal is for them to remain in power.
Power shifts when the GOP gets too self-centered with their unwarranted tax cuts too.
There is no perfect "political party".
But the November elections should show what voters think of the Xiden admin and democrats...at least in 2022.

Bunch of professional liars looking out for misinformation? Fuck that shit.
24801265-chicken_cooped.jpg

Forum List

Back