Banned from a forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate speech is subjective and I do not believe is exists. It is used to take away free speech. We always have the option to look away or not read.

I normally agree, but I've got to say this was a pointlessly, deeply hateful image, meant to hurt. To me, in the way some people use this image, it's obscene, and I thought this board banned obscene images.

Hint -- it was not an image of a lynched black person, but equally hateful. If someone posted an image of a lynched black person, how long would the babysitters here be allowed to leave it in place?

I got that message once when I went to respond to a thread that I hadn't even been in at all.

I asked elchorizo about it, but he couldn't figure out why it was happening.

I didn't really care other than just running it by him to see, because it was a nonsensical thread anyway, but I thought it was odd.

Of course, that's not germane here, but I was just reminded of it when I saw that about having ''insufficient privileges.''
That can happen if the entire thread is locked or nuked as well.

Also there are no hatespeech laws in America AFAIK.
mmmmmm.......well we've a history Duke>
I'd say the gub'mit has been actively coercing private industry towards it's 'narrative' for a while now....

1700422891549.png

~S~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back