Banned from a forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a hate America forum that he can run. He’d be a perfect fit

Me? Nothing. I am innocent as a baby. I haven't done anything bad since I asked Coyote for naked pics.
Did you get the pics? It is not fair. We should have the right to see what he says and he has the right to be heard.

There should be a hate America forum that he can run. He’d be a perfect fit

There's a difference between hating America and hating subversive globalist traitors who have hijacked America.

but don't want to be accused of taking this thread off topic, so...that's all i'm gonna say about that.

Did you get the pics? It is not fair. We should have the right to see what he says and he has the right to be heard.
We should have the right to see what he says and he has the right to be heard.
usually, people get thread banned for derailling the thread, and refusing to stop.

Must be in reference to this exchange:

I can’t respond to you because they’ve silenced me on that forum. Nice hey? Do you support censorship too?

Silenced you? How?

I can’t reply to any posts in that forum. Some mod banned me on this thread.

Post in thread 'Massive pro Israel rally sees Chuck Schumer get together with Republicans. Fellow Trump people how do you support this?'
Massive pro Israel rally sees Chuck Schumer get together with Republicans. Fellow Trump people how do you support this?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Doesn't look to me like anybody was banned. I think someone was thread banned. Big difference.

Is somebody drama-queening again?

That is how it goes, bub. Been on forums since 2-98, before that on BBS and snail mail forums.

AR15 ban.jpg

LinkedIn ban.jpg

PetaPixel ban.jpg

surv ban.jpg

Vimeo flag notice.jpg

YouTube ban.jpg

Biden damage combined.jpeg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

I got that message once when I went to respond to a thread that I hadn't even been in at all.

I asked elchorizo about it, but he couldn't figure out why it was happening.

I didn't really care other than just running it by him to see, because it was a nonsensical thread anyway, but I thought it was odd.

Of course, that's not germane here, but I was just reminded of it when I saw that about having ''insufficient privileges.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back