Banned from a forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Especially in the last two to three weeks. Some big change has been going on.

One of them actually harassed me over the fact that they disagreed with my right to feel trolled by a (known) troll.

WTF is up?

Piss poor moderation. I had one DM me telling to lighten up when I responded to his TDS post

Last edited:
Piss poor moderation. I had one DM me telling to lighten up

Again, I'll say over and over, they need to be either the babysitters or one of the kids. I'd really rather not listen to how they feel it's okay to rip on a member.

It's like parents who want to be their child's buddy instead of their parent. Piss poor parenting.

And they also ought to be screened for political objectivity.

Again, I'll say over and over, they need to be either the babysitters or one of the kids. I'd really rather not listen to how they feel it's okay to rip on a member.

It's like parents who want to be their child's buddy instead of their parent. Piss poor parenting.

And they also ought to be screened for political objectivity.

I wouldn't let a one of them around kids

Why doesn't he send a PM and ask a moderator?
Dude! That would make way too much sense! :wtf::cuckoo:

Naw naw. Ranty thread in Announcements & Feedback! :113:

Don't you know proper procedure?
troll-trollface.gif

They've all modded too long. Went to their heads

I still have one or two that I like. If I didn't, I'd leave.

Ironically, they're the ones who act least like members.

I left a board a couple of years ago where it seemed that the only job of the babysitters was pushing leftist agenda.

Pretty weird.

I've been to banned camp a few times. The mods usually blame it on something about points that the software automatically assign. They aren't too much on admittng who did it an why.

I've been to banned camp a few times. The mods usually blame it on something about points that the software automatically assign. They aren't too much on admittng who did it an why.

That's the deal. No personal accountability.

Especially given the way that they openly protect pedophiles on this forum.

Sickening.

Will it ever be time to straighten this out?

Does anyone like the FCC even monitor these boards? Forget the FBI, because they're the ones manufacturing the matches and stacking the kindling.

His posts are among the most stupid and annoying sometimes but I haven't seen anything there that was worse than what others do all the time. He must have broken a very serious rule, but given his issues with the truth I wonder if he's correct now?

Then again members are thread banned for consistently breaking the rules in a given thread so who knows? I suspect he'll remain quite active.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back