Badmouthing Trump

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Writing nasty stuff about Donald Trump has become common because it is very profitable.It sells books. That does not mean any of it is true. The left wing mainstream media has made a crusade of it. In his first year as President, 17 fake news stories on Trump were put out by the assholes at CNN, MSNBC, NY Times and others. This has been documented in a post of mine. I used to believe what the journalists say. I don't anymore.

Writing nasty stuff about Donald Trump has become common because it is very profitable.It sells books. That does not mean any of it is true. The left wing mainstream media has made a crusade of it. In his first year as President, 17 fake news stories on Trump were put out by the assholes at CNN, MSNBC, NY Times and others. This has been documented in a post of mine. I used to believe what the journalists say. I don't anymore.
17 fake stories?

Got a list?

BTW RWNJ infotainment sites do more than that every day.

Can we start by naming some nicknames for Trump?

Fat Donnie
The Orange Cheeto
Dotard Donnie
President Tweety
President Tinkles
Helmet Head
Cadet Bonespur
President* Trump

Last edited:
It is history as lived by trump. I bet Bolton is really going to make history fun!

Now I understand why they wrote so much stuff about Hillary, Bill, and Obama. This is fun!! The added bonus is we don't even have to lie to post shit about Trump. Just write about what he says or does, and you're posting bad shit about him.

You're right, you do not have to lie. There's plenty about Trump you can have fun yakking about and not lie.

Which makes it even stranger that the lefties still do each and every day.

You're right, you do not have to lie. There's plenty about Trump you can have fun yakking about and not lie.

Which makes it even stranger that the lefties still do each and every day.

Of course he claims everything said about him is a lie, but I haven't seen too many lies told about that disgusting fool. When you can truthfully point out how he agrees that his own daughter is a great piece of ass, there isn't much further to go.

Can we start by naming some nicknames for Trump?

Fat Donnie
The Orange Cheeto
Dotard Donnie
President Tweety
President Tinkles
Helmet Head
Cadet Bonespur
President* Trump

WOW! That is really solid evidence that proves a point! You are a real scholar!!!!!ROTFL!

It is easy pickings. I mean the dude has a history as a destroyer of art, and somehow thinks he has anything worth saying about other people destroying art.
1592791397333.png

Forum List

Back