Bad man.. u criticized my daddy.. bad, bad man! Why Liz Cheney dislikes Trump so much

oh, i thought there might be some actual commentary here...

but just some boring name calling that doesn't inform anyone of anything...

in other words, a lib responded..

(I can't find a bored/sleeping smiley... :( )

1654893615796.png

1654893697354.png

I still say it's Cheney in drag
she knew she had to run as a R in WY
bc WY is one of the most conservative states

but now... I guess she is like all politicians who only care about being politicians .. once in office... different story.

she probably votes with IllHand... and those freaks in the squad

Or, she is ashamed, angry and heartbroken at how her party has sold its soul to a flamboyant, fast-talking, juvenile, vulgar, spoiled, hypersensitive, manicured, hair sprayed, gold plated, germophobic New York City billionaire who has spent his life conning people and making them regret they ever went near him.
I often wonder who would be stupid enough to work for Trump on a 2024 campaign. Only the most stupid, corrupt idiots would go anywhere near him now.

Everyone who has ever done business with Trump lived to regret it. And not just during his presidency. Investors and banks were defrauded. The clients of his fake university, most of them elderly, had their faces ripped off and lost their retirement nest eggs. Beauty contestants, some of them minors, had to deal with this lecher busting into their dressing rooms to catch them naked. All three wives had to deal with his continuous adultery. And nearly every high level person in his administration left in scandal, with some ending up in prison.

We saw a rapid devolution of the people around Trump after he lost the election. The smart rats left the sinking ship while maniacs like Giuliani and Powell climbed aboard. What a shit show!

God only knows what kind of batshit insane masochistic lunatics will join forces with Trump now.

Or, she is ashamed, angry and heartbroken at how her party has sold its soul to a flamboyant, fast-talking, juvenile, vulgar, spoiled, hypersensitive, manicured, hair sprayed, gold plated, germophobic New York City billionaire who has spent his life conning people and making them regret they ever went near him.
And that's the quandary. He makes a perfect Prog.

I often wonder who would be stupid enough to work for Trump on a 2024 campaign. Only the most stupid, corrupt idiots would go anywhere near him now.

Everyone who has ever done business with Trump lived to regret it. And not just during his presidency. Investors and banks were defrauded. The clients of his fake university, most of them elderly, had their faces ripped off and lost their retirement nest eggs. Beauty contestants, some of them minors, had to deal with this lecher busting into their dressing rooms to catch them naked. All three wives had to deal with his continuous adultery. And nearly every high level person in his administration left in scandal, with some ending up in prison.

We saw a rapid devolution of the people around Trump after he lost the election. The smart rats left the sinking ship while maniacs like Giuliani and Powell climbed aboard. What a shit show!

God only knows what kind of batshit insane masochistic lunatics will join forces with Trump now.
Well, that's the thing. The second time around would be no holds barred.

Imagine an angry, spoiled eight year old boy who has been on restriction for a year. An absolutely perfect tool for Bannon to do what he wants to do.

RINOs be RINOs.

Trump didn't kiss McCain's RINO ass so McCain fucked the country by voting to not do away with Obamacare out of spite.

Trump didn't kiss Cheney's RINO ass so his daughter is acting like a spoiled little bitch.

Trump didn't kiss Bush's RINO ass and shlonged Jeb in the Primaries so the Bush family supported Crooked Hillary and Joe Potatohead.

Imagine an angry, spoiled eight year old boy who has been on restriction for a year. And he very well could win.
I think the ultra-max-super duper-dark MAGA tard crowd is outpacing even Trump now. He set the shitball rollling, but it has taken on a momentum all it's own, and grows bigger by the day.

Trump will have to walk a very fine line to keep that beast tamed. Just look at how they reacted when he said he was vaxxed.

Imagine an angry, spoiled eight year old boy who has been on restriction for a year. An absolutely perfect tool for Bannon to do what he wants to do.
When it comes to Trump it came down to his agendas. Theyb were not even conservative. Just common sense. And they were demonized. All of the blathering is just to destroy. So now we have two directions with half the population for a national and free United States and the other half wanting globalism. And by that design we are in real decline.

I think the ultra-max-super duper-dark MAGA tard crowd is outpacing even Trump now. He set the shitball rollling, but it has taken on a momentum all it's own, and grows bigger by the day.

Trump will have to walk a very fine line to keep that beast tamed. Just look at how they reacted when he said he was vaxxed.
Yeah, the GOP created a monster with him, then he created a monster of his own.

I often wonder who would be stupid enough to work for Trump on a 2024 campaign. .
I would

I worked on the 16 one

for free...

in my spare time...

When I meet Jesus, He will probably say to me

"You get in without any Purgatory, for this act alone"

LOL

Forum List

Back