6 Jan Joke Liz Cheney LIED To The American People - 'Trump Didn't Condemn 6 Jan Violence'

CALL:

"She is the epitomy (SIC) of who we DO NOT need as part of our government."

RESPONSE: (today's NYT)

"Cheney cemented her role as an honorable patriot, a living rebuke to her spineless and deceitful fellow Republicans. She and the entire committee’s diligence help restore our faith in democracy."

CALL:

RESPONSE:
(today's NYT)

"Cheney cemented her role as an honorable patriot, a living rebuke to her spineless and deceitful fellow Republicans. She and the entire committee’s diligence help restore our faith in democracy."
...except she lied when she claimed Trump never condemned the 6 Jan events and never called for peace, law, and order.

Honorable patriot?

She's a lying traitor.

ps....btw, reportage indicates that 20 million tuned in to watch this first hearing.
big deal. 80 million or more voted for Trump

but the lying, corrupt ones don't care about democracy or free, fair elections. They've sold their souls to the baby hating, America hating devil

I go to the NY Times to play Wordle and nothing else. Anyone who quotes the NY Times is a minion of the Democratic Party and their media machine. Start thinking for yourself, you will be better off.

big deal. 80 million or more voted for Trump
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Show us your vetted numbers from a credible authoritative source.

If you don't, won't, can't.....well then, mi amigo, I call your assertion a fib, a fraud, a partisan fantagasm.
Which is disappointing. You should be better than that.
I'm mildly convinced of that.

Anyone who quotes the NY Times is a minion of the Democratic Party and their media machine.

That's a disappointing over-reaction, I suppose.
I actually enjoy the Times. Value it. It's news coverage is absolutely first-rate. It's graphics and illustrations of events, movements, placements of players, etc. is the most informative I've seen available to the general public.
And that applies to their coverage of politics and politicians, along with a whole plethora of subjects unrelated to politics.

Anybody who doesn't read, at least periodically, the Times is really missing an opportunity to be a better informed citizen. I have read it for decades and wouldn't think of ever cancelling my subscription......most especially of the Sunday Times. If you can read only one daily issue of the Times, get and study the Sunday edition. Trust me.

Yeah, clearly more than doubling gas prices, rocketing grocery prices, baby's having food at all, millions of illegal criminals, sex traffickers, drug dealers walking across our border, you Democrats are all that ...

Quit whining. We'll get through this too.

"In her opening remarks Thursday night, Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., claimed then-President Donald Trump "did not condemn the attack," but he in fact did in a video Twitter quickly blocked, along with an Oval Office address a week later."

Arrogant, traitorous lying pieces of fecal matter like Liz Cheney believe Americans are stupid, that they don't know everything is kept on and can be accessed on the internet. Within minutes of making her false accusations against President Trump she was proven world-wide to be a dishonorable LIAR, also exposing the 6 January Comittee for the tax dollar-wasting, criminal political theater it is.

LIE #1:
President Trump ordered violence on 6 Jan

LIE #2:
President Trump did nothuuuu condemn violence on 6 Jan

Once again I post Donald Trump's OWN WORDS ...

- Not a Democrat / snowflake translation
- Not an Adam Schiff-authored alternate version
- Not false accusations
- Not some snowflake trying to speak for Trump

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP:

'I know your pain. I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election … But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt.'

'Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our country. Stay peaceful!'

"I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the party of law & order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!'"

Liz Cheney lectured people about how THEIR dishonor for defending President Trump would remain. What a hypocritical, lying bitch!

Cheney knowingly, intentionally lied to the American people.

These people are seeking to throw Americans in prison for refusing to appear before their criminal committee, for LYING ... but in her opening remarks we see the LIARS are running this sham.

Liz Cheney is a liar and discredited herself in front of the world.

All the snowflakes on this board who have made the same false accusations as Cheney, who have ignored or lied about what President Trump said are just as big of hate-driven liars as Cheney.

Pelosi, Schiff, Cheney keep reminding Americans what seditious, treasonous, criinal liars they are, & how their narrativeis a lie!

When Americans are suffering under Biden's 8.6% inflation rate - the highest in 40 years, under $5+ a gallon gas prices, a baby formula shortage, coming food shortages, people's wages being devastayed by inflation, while a massive record-setting Caravan of illegals are about to flow into the US through Biden's open border, while Biden begs our enemies for resources we have an abundance of, etc ...

...the Democrats who control Conngress are attempting to seek revenge on the President who beat them, the man they are obsessed with and of whom they can't let go.

While the country burns down around her because of Biden's failed policies and Presidency, Cheney stood unashamedly, dishonorably in the mids of the flames she has helped create and refuses to do anything about and lied her ass off about President Trump for all to see.

And she wonders why the majority of Ameticans hate her...

After the riot Trump told the mob that he loved them and they are special.

What are you talking about? I'm not a racist... and I'm certainly not crying.

Ditto, so stop telling me how I feel. You obviously don't know. You are a racist and FYI I don't give a shit how you feel or how you feel about it

"In her opening remarks Thursday night, Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., claimed then-President Donald Trump "did not condemn the attack," but he in fact did in a video Twitter quickly blocked, along with an Oval Office address a week later."

Arrogant, traitorous lying pieces of fecal matter like Liz Cheney believe Americans are stupid, that they don't know everything is kept on and can be accessed on the internet. Within minutes of making her false accusations against President Trump she was proven world-wide to be a dishonorable LIAR, also exposing the 6 January Comittee for the tax dollar-wasting, criminal political theater it is.

LIE #1:
President Trump ordered violence on 6 Jan

LIE #2:
President Trump did nothuuuu condemn violence on 6 Jan

Once again I post Donald Trump's OWN WORDS ...

- Not a Democrat / snowflake translation
- Not an Adam Schiff-authored alternate version
- Not false accusations
- Not some snowflake trying to speak for Trump

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP:

'I know your pain. I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election … But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt.'

'Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our country. Stay peaceful!'

"I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the party of law & order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!'"

Liz Cheney lectured people about how THEIR dishonor for defending President Trump would remain. What a hypocritical, lying bitch!

Cheney knowingly, intentionally lied to the American people.

These people are seeking to throw Americans in prison for refusing to appear before their criminal committee, for LYING ... but in her opening remarks we see the LIARS are running this sham.

Liz Cheney is a liar and discredited herself in front of the world.

All the snowflakes on this board who have made the same false accusations as Cheney, who have ignored or lied about what President Trump said are just as big of hate-driven liars as Cheney.

Pelosi, Schiff, Cheney keep reminding Americans what seditious, treasonous, criinal liars they are, & how their narrativeis a lie!

When Americans are suffering under Biden's 8.6% inflation rate - the highest in 40 years, under $5+ a gallon gas prices, a baby formula shortage, coming food shortages, people's wages being devastayed by inflation, while a massive record-setting Caravan of illegals are about to flow into the US through Biden's open border, while Biden begs our enemies for resources we have an abundance of, etc ...

...the Democrats who control Conngress are attempting to seek revenge on the President who beat them, the man they are obsessed with and of whom they can't let go.

While the country burns down around her because of Biden's failed policies and Presidency, Cheney stood unashamedly, dishonorably in the mids of the flames she has helped create and refuses to do anything about and lied her ass off about President Trump for all to see.

And she wonders why the majority of Ameticans hate her...

Trump didn't condemn the January 6 violence.. he said you are special. I love you.

Way to cherry pick while ignoring every other fact ptesented to you.

Do you care about your country? Trump orchestrated the attack. For five weeks he incited the mob to overthrow the election. He's guilty of treason.

Trump didn't condemn the January 6 violence.. he said you are special. I love you.
He also declared the people at his rally were going to walk down to tbe capitol peacefully and show support for the Republican piticians..
- The people who initiated tge violence at tbe Capitol were not the ones who initiated the violence, and those who did never attended his rally.

Trump also revommended calling in the National Guard days prior to J6 - Pelosi, the DC Mayor, and tbe aSergeants at arns of the House and Senate rejected the idea.

The FBI riefed Pelosi and the Capitol police that there would be a large crowd and a high probability of violence....STILL Pelosi, the DC Mayor, & two Sergeants at Arms refused to call in the National Guard....STILL the Capitol Police were completely unprepared for J6.
-- NOT TRUMP'S FAULT!

Despite having Intel on what was coming, Speaker Pelosi, the DC Mayor, the 2 Sergeants at Arm, and the DC Police all FAILED in their duties and responsibities, and in the end THEY are responsible for tbe break down in security and the breach of the Capitol. Hell, Capitol Police officers held Capitol Doors open for people to enter.

Forum List

Back