Bachmann versus Palin

apparently michelle bachmann has a yen to run for the presidency in 2012... that might put her in direct competition with palin

thoughts?

How the hell would they debate each other?

Palin support Bachs re-election and Bach really wanted her support.

I never heard of Palin before her VP run, and Bach came to light with Palins support.

I'm thinking Hot Oil Bikini Pillow Fight In the Cage Of Doom!

Lets be honest, who wouldn't pay the $49.95 for PPV to see Palin get one upside the head?

just make sure you have some Pepto on hand.

I like Palin but don't think she's a viable candidate. Too much baggage. I don't think she'd run anyway.

As for Bachman?? If push comes to shove I don't think she'd run either.

Guess the lady haters will have to come up with someone else to hate. LOL

who hates her? i laugh at stupidity and insanity. but i hope she does run.

let's see what people really think of someone who thinks like she does.

at least bachmann's a true believer and has paid her dues.

why the rightwingnut fantasy that everyone *hates* their girls. :cuckoo:

Where do people get the idea that the Left is obsessed with Palin?

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Saying libs are "obsessed with Palin" is just another way to deflect criticism of the woman. It's not a substantive critique.

apparently michelle bachmann has a yen to run for the presidency in 2012... that might put her in direct competition with palin

thoughts?

I never heard of Palin before her VP run, and Bach came to light with Palins support.

Lets be honest, who wouldn't pay the $49.95 for PPV to see Palin get one upside the head?

lol.. see, this is one of the reasons i enjoy your posts so much. ^^^^^^^^ :clap2:

thoughts?

lol.. see, this is one of the reasons i enjoy your posts so much. ^^^^^^^^ :clap2:

:laugh2: :thanks: :laugh2:

I'm torn on how to reply to this.

Should I say that's it's totally hot that you wanna watch to chicks do a Hot Oil Bikini Pillow Fight In The Cage Of Doom? :eusa_drool:

or

Mention that you need therapy?

The doctors tell my family that the electro shock "seems" to be working.

SO

It's totaly HOT that you wanna watch Hot Oil Bikini Pillow Fight In the Cage Of Doom. :boobies:
I got the bear, you bring the popcorn. :popcorn: :party:

It would behoove the left to concern themselves about the democrat candidate instead of venting their anger at republican women every day but what do you expect from people who think inane quotes from Springsteen and Letterman are profound?

The Democrat Candidate will be the incumbent, Barrack Obama, no matter how much you guys hope otherwise.

In that aspect, we are left with the time we would have otherwise spent discussing the Democratic primary that can now be used to be amused by the GOP's lack of any compelling front-runner and the penchant of the most crazy members of the GOP to toss their hat in the ring.

BTW, am I the only person that finds the term "Behoove" to be a ridiculous word?

I heard it tossed around a lot in the Army, and always thought it was an idiotic term.

Should I say that's it's totally hot that you wanna watch to chicks do a Hot Oil Bikini Pillow Fight In The Cage Of Doom? :eusa_drool:

or

SO

It's totaly HOT that you wanna watch Hot Oil Bikini Pillow Fight In the Cage Of Doom. :boobies:

All women are bisexual.
Some just dont know it yet.

Just sayin.

It would behoove the left to concern themselves about the democrat candidate instead of venting their anger at republican women every day but what do you expect from people who think inane quotes from Springsteen and Letterman are profound?

Are you drunk? High?

Drunk high? Is that the first thing that comes to mind? I wonder what Springsteen thinks about that? The point is that the hatred aimed at Palin and other republican women at this stage in the presidential election doesn't make much sense. In fact it's kind of crazy.

I know. It's absurd that people would discuss politics on a political messageboard. Absurd, I tell you!

The Democrat Candidate will be the incumbent, Barrack Obama, no matter how much you guys hope otherwise.

In that aspect, we are left with the time we would have otherwise spent discussing the Democratic primary that can now be used to be amused by the GOP's lack of any compelling front-runner and the penchant of the most crazy members of the GOP to toss their hat in the ring.

BTW, am I the only person that finds the term "Behoove" to be a ridiculous word?

I heard it tossed around a lot in the Army, and always thought it was an idiotic term.

Why do you consider Bachman crazy?

Becuase she is not afraid of the press?
Becuase she is outspoken and clear on her stance?
Becuase she answers questions regardless of how those that wish, will spin them?
Becuase she was able to break records and raise 11 million in no time?

Or becuase she is a conservative.

thoughts?

If they both run, they seem to have a lot of the same base. Life on the trail could get very, very interesting - especially if Bachmann were to close the initial gap between them.

I can't see it happening though. Neither is electable outside that specific base of support and I can't imagine Palin giving up the role she has now. Why relinquish millions to pull down a government salary and have to be accountable?

Becuase she answers questions regardless of how those that wish, will spin them?

How about we start simple, with all the crazy shit that Bachman says:

The 10 Craziest Michele Bachmann Quotes: Pics, Videos, Links, News

However, I have to say (to answer the OP's question), if I had a gun to my head and had to chose Palin or Bachman, I think I'd go with Bachman.

Unlike Palin, she has a degree of experience. Furthermore, unlike Palin, she's never quit.

or

SO

oh-noes-you-dint.jpg

However, I have to say (to answer the OP's question), if I had a gun to my head and had to chose Palin or Bachman, I think I'd go with Bachman.

Unlike Palin, she has a degree of experience. Furthermore, unlike Palin, she's never quit.

It is not difficult to come up with a top ten list of crazy things said by any public figure.
For you to make a judgement call on something like that is rediculous.
Biden has a top ten list that will far out do anything on Bachman.
Obama has some good ones and he is only 5 years in national public office.

Hell, just yesterday I said that congress is made up of 485 memebers when, in fact it is 535.

Gaffes are gaffes. Shit happens when you are constantly in the forefront.

Gaffes do not make someone crazy.

lol...I just read those quotes.
I find it sad that this is what you determine ones sanity on.
Gaffes and spins.
FYI...She was 100% correct. Shiavo was not terminally ill. Thus why the pulling the plug thing. Brain damage does not make one terminally ill....

It is not difficult to come up with a top ten list of crazy things said by any public figure.
For you to make a judgement call on something like that is rediculous.

Bachmann: Another reason to wonder | StarTribune.com

As a state legislator, she was filmed hiding in the bushes at a rally against her same-sex marriage amendment. She once brought people into the Minnesota Capitol to pray over the desks of lawmakers who opposed her. Highlights of her time in Congress include the uncomfortably long embrace of George W. Bush after a state of the union address. More recently, her opposition to energy-efficient lightbulbs garnered jeers and notoriety.

I could do this all day.

Biden has a top ten list that will far out do anything on Bachman.
Obama has some good ones and he is only 5 years in national public office.

Hell, just yesterday I said that congress is made up of 485 memebers when, in fact it is 535.

Gaffes are gaffes. Shit happens when you are constantly in the forefront.

Gaffes do not make someone crazy.

It's not a gaffe when you mean what you say.

FYI...She was 100% correct. Shiavo was not terminally ill. Thus why the pulling the plug thing. Brain damage does not make one terminally ill....

Schiavo had a little more than "brain damage". Her condition was certainly terminal, hence why she required a feeding tube for at least a decade and rapidly expired when the tube was pulled.

For those of you who don't know your neurology, brain cells don't regenerate. That means there was no hope that the cortical regions of schiavo's brain would regenerate. They were permanently gone and atrophied (which was the finding at autopsy). The intact part of her brain, her brainstem, only functions to preserve the most primitive of functions like reactions and breathing tubes (which is why she didn't need a ventilator).

Forum List

Back