Bachmann versus Palin

Interesting match up.
Gov. Palin, the quintessential snake oil salesperson v. Rep Bachmann, a true believer of everything sold by Palin.
Palin, a spotty academic record; Bachman, a graduate of Regent University Law School (think she would appointment Monica Goodling as Atty. General?).

It would behoove the left to concern themselves about the democrat candidate instead of venting their anger at republican women every day but what do you expect from people who think inane quotes from Springsteen and Letterman are profound?

It would behoove the left to concern themselves about the democrat candidate instead of venting their anger at republican women every day but what do you expect from people who think inane quotes from Springsteen and Letterman are profound?

:rolleyes:

anger?

what color is the sky on your home planet?

Are you drunk? High?

Not particularly impressed with either. I read a report that Bachmann has been a regular attendee at the Austrian economics breakfast group at the capitol. If so, then the possibility that she absorbed something there puts her ahead of Palin in my estimation. Not saying that I want her to be potus though.

Interesting match up.
Gov. Palin, the quintessential snake oil salesperson v. Rep Bachmann, a true believer of everything sold by Palin.
Palin, a spotty academic record; Bachman, a graduate of Regent University Law School (think she would appointment Monica Goodling as Atty. General?).

So the willfully evil or the blindingly stupid? Hmmmm.

apparently michelle bachmann has a yen to run for the presidency in 2012... that might put her in direct competition with palin

thoughts?

It's a plot to split the crazy vote in order to get an electable and sane candidate to win the nomination.

Are you drunk? High?

Drunk high? Is that the first thing that comes to mind? I wonder what Springsteen thinks about that? The point is that the hatred aimed at Palin and other republican women at this stage in the presidential election doesn't make much sense. In fact it's kind of crazy.

apparently michelle bachmann has a yen to run for the presidency in 2012... that might put her in direct competition with palin

thoughts?

It's a plot to split the crazy vote in order to get an electable and sane candidate to win the nomination.

Rick Santorum's supposedly throwing in his hat too.

Maybe the sane ones are encouraging them to run so there's somebody to make them look that much better in the debates?

thoughts?

Rick Santorum's supposedly throwing in his hat too.

Maybe the sane ones are encouraging them to run so there's somebody to make them look that much better in the debates?

Or maybe they need to dilute the crazy pool even more than I thought! :eek:

thoughts?

They are both common-sense women, independent, thoughtful, and intelligent.
Anything that could come out of a serious on-point/no distractions debate would only benefit both of them, IMO.

Question is...Would one of them 'blink', and go negative. Or would they simply make factual charges about the other, from their own perspective, and then answer to those charges respectively? You can bet the liberal media would spin ANYTHING as "negative campaigning", but, the liberal media is dying anyway, so....who cares.

Are you drunk? High?

Drunk high? Is that the first thing that comes to mind? I wonder what Springsteen thinks about that? The point is that the hatred aimed at Palin and other republican women at this stage in the presidential election doesn't make much sense. In fact it's kind of crazy.

I wouldn't call it flat out hate. It's more disdain...and I'll tell you why. Two sides of the same coin -

a) that men would think with their dicks to the point of following conservative cheerleaders/naughty librarians is revolting. They're not brain trusts or even much more than panderers. Shame on men.

b) that these women basically believe their own hype - that they're somehow fighting for the constitution or the freedoms of America and don't realize it's all because they're an old, dirty man's version of hot - is detestable as well.

I'm not saying you can't be pretty and be smart. Hell, I'm very pretty. The problem is that they're succeeding with nothing to back it up with besides empty rhetoric, a folksy style, and thick headlights.

Last edited:
I like Palin but don't think she's a viable candidate. Too much baggage. I don't think she'd run anyway.

As for Bachman?? If push comes to shove I don't think she'd run either.

Guess the lady haters will have to come up with someone else to hate. LOL

Are you drunk? High?

Sorry...my first thoughts were that you were stupid or mentally challenged. Palin and Bachmann and Angle and O'Donnell have brought the attention on themselves. No need to look any further to lay blame.

Are you drunk? High?

you know, given that you go from thread to thread sniping and spewing rightwingnut talking points, you don't have a lot of standing to comment on me, my use of quotes that i enjoy or anything else about me really.

i certainly have zero hatred for sarah palin. she's ignorant and shouldn't be president, but that isn't a source of anger for me. it's funny how rightwingnuts see any question about her as 'hatred' or jealousy or any other ignorant thing they can come up with besides the fact that she's simply not qualified.

but just to shut you up and just so you can try to understand the political landscape a bit.. which i know is an awful lot to ask of a nasty little troll... but here's the thing. bachmann directly competes for palin voters.

hence the question in my o/p.

so either you can contribute or you can piss off.

your choice. :thup:

Forum List

Back