Bachmann versus Palin

How the hell would they debate each other?

Palin support Bachs re-election and Bach really wanted her support.

I never heard of Palin before her VP run, and Bach came to light with Palins support.

I'm thinking Hot Oil Bikini Pillow Fight In the Cage Of Doom!

Lets be honest, who wouldn't pay the $49.95 for PPV to see Palin get one upside the head?

just make sure you have some Pepto on hand.

lol.. see, this is one of the reasons i enjoy your posts so much. ^^^^^^^^ :clap2:

:laugh2: :thanks: :laugh2:

I'm torn on how to reply to this.

Should I say that's it's totally hot that you wanna watch to chicks do a Hot Oil Bikini Pillow Fight In The Cage Of Doom? :eusa_drool:

or

Mention that you need therapy?

The doctors tell my family that the electro shock "seems" to be working.

SO

It's totaly HOT that you wanna watch Hot Oil Bikini Pillow Fight In the Cage Of Doom. :boobies:
I got the bear, you bring the popcorn. :popcorn: :party:

butthead, now I gotta clean up the tea I jest spewed all over the monitor and this desk....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That just weren't right man....

It would behoove the left to concern themselves about the democrat candidate instead of venting their anger at republican women every day but what do you expect from people who think inane quotes from Springsteen and Letterman are profound?

The Democrat Candidate will be the incumbent, Barrack Obama, no matter how much you guys hope otherwise.

In that aspect, we are left with the time we would have otherwise spent discussing the Democratic primary that can now be used to be amused by the GOP's lack of any compelling front-runner and the penchant of the most crazy members of the GOP to toss their hat in the ring.

BTW, am I the only person that finds the term "Behoove" to be a ridiculous word?

I heard it tossed around a lot in the Army, and always thought it was an idiotic term.

Why do you consider Bachman crazy?

Becuase she is not afraid of the press?
Becuase she is outspoken and clear on her stance?
Becuase she answers questions regardless of how those that wish, will spin them?
Becuase she was able to break records and raise 11 million in no time?

Or becuase she is a conservative.

Becuase her followers don't know how to spell 'because'?

It is not difficult to come up with a top ten list of crazy things said by any public figure.
For you to make a judgement call on something like that is rediculous.

Bachmann: Another reason to wonder | StarTribune.com

As a state legislator, she was filmed hiding in the bushes at a rally against her same-sex marriage amendment. She once brought people into the Minnesota Capitol to pray over the desks of lawmakers who opposed her. Highlights of her time in Congress include the uncomfortably long embrace of George W. Bush after a state of the union address. More recently, her opposition to energy-efficient lightbulbs garnered jeers and notoriety.

I could do this all day.

Biden has a top ten list that will far out do anything on Bachman.
Obama has some good ones and he is only 5 years in national public office.

Hell, just yesterday I said that congress is made up of 485 memebers when, in fact it is 535.

Gaffes are gaffes. Shit happens when you are constantly in the forefront.

Gaffes do not make someone crazy.

It's not a gaffe when you mean what you say.

opposed to energy efficient lightbulbs? Many people are.
You are aware of the cost to dispose such lightbulbs...no?

Hid in bushes? Actually, she was filmed WITH BUSHES BETWEEN HER AND THE RALLEY...not actually crouching down within the bushes...she felt it best to hear the voices opposed without actually standing right in front of them as there was way too much anger being expressed...so she kept her distance and there were bushes between them. That was spin and you fell for it.

Long embrace of GWB? Who makes that determination of it being too long? Did you notice during that embrace thats she was speaking to GWB in his ear as the loud applause gave reason for her to speak in his ear? Maybe what she had to say took some time? Spin, and you fell for it.

You see, you are a classic tool of the Left Wing. They spin it for you and youy believe it as fact.

I like Palin but don't think she's a viable candidate. Too much baggage. I don't think she'd run anyway.

As for Bachman?? If push comes to shove I don't think she'd run either.

Guess the lady haters will have to come up with someone else to hate. LOL

who hates her? i laugh at stupidity and insanity. but i hope she does run.

let's see what people really think of someone who thinks like she does.

at least bachmann's a true believer and has paid her dues.

why the rightwingnut fantasy that everyone *hates* their girls. :cuckoo:

You certainly aren't a hater Jill.

Perhaps, like you, others think Palin and Bachman are just stupid.

Kinda hard to tell.

I like both ladies just fine and I sure as hell don't think either of them are stupid. Don't think either will run for POTUS though.

Of course I could be wrong. Perhaps one or the other will make yours and others dreams come true. LOL

apparently michelle bachmann has a yen to run for the presidency in 2012... that might put her in direct competition with palin

thoughts?

If they both run, they seem to have a lot of the same base. Life on the trail could get very, very interesting - especially if Bachmann were to close the initial gap between them.

I can't see it happening though. Neither is electable outside that specific base of support and I can't imagine Palin giving up the role she has now. Why relinquish millions to pull down a government salary and have to be accountable?

OMIGOD! The Cat Fight possibilities alone are worth it! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Democrat Candidate will be the incumbent, Barrack Obama, no matter how much you guys hope otherwise.

In that aspect, we are left with the time we would have otherwise spent discussing the Democratic primary that can now be used to be amused by the GOP's lack of any compelling front-runner and the penchant of the most crazy members of the GOP to toss their hat in the ring.

BTW, am I the only person that finds the term "Behoove" to be a ridiculous word?

I heard it tossed around a lot in the Army, and always thought it was an idiotic term.

Becuase she answers questions regardless of how those that wish, will spin them?

You know...what is really sad? I do know how to spell because, yet I spelled it wrong every time in that post.
I need to stop drinking.

You know...what is really sad? I do know how to spell because, yet I spelled it wrong every time in that post.
I need to stop drinking.

Well, there you go.

I need to stop drinking.

Well that's a knee jerk reaction. I'd give it some time to think over before I just up and quit. :booze:

I need to stop drinking.

Well that's a knee jerk reaction. I'd give it some time to think over before I just up and quit. :booze:

let me rephrase that.
BecUAse i spelled becUAse wrong several times in one post, I must assume I may drink too much seeing as I know how to spell becUAse.
Therefore, no more drinking before 8AM.

I'll be serious for a moment.

BAch and Palin are going to be part of a crowd of people that want in. all but one get cut, so most know they are positioning for VP.

Between them I'd pick Bach everyday of the week.

Palin is just to much for me to take serious, and I can't get past the quitting. And then the reality show, If I have to explain why that's a major ding on her, I can't help you.

For Bach, right now she doesn't have the range of support, and w/o Palin backing her, she won't pick up enough to get the nod.

As much as I want a fiscal conservative in Ofc, I'm not certain she's it.

apparently michelle bachmann has a yen to run for the presidency in 2012... that might put her in direct competition with palin

thoughts?

catfight560.jpg

Bachmann is a nut-job because she thinks her folksy, l"et's get back to the Constitution as long as it conforms to my cartoon view of it" stance is undiscovered gold.

The gleam I continually see in her eye is the gleam of "Im the way, the truth, and the light" for all America...despite being wrong on so many issues.

“Tax-free zones are meant to be the catalyst to put the final nail in this system to have a state-planned economy.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, EdWatch conference, October 10-11, 2003. bullshit

On whether GOP Governor Tim Pawlenty and Minnesota elected officials are restructuring school curriculum to replace a free market economy with a state-controlled economy: "I don’t believe for a minute our Governor wants eighth graders choosing careers, I don’t believe for a minute our elected officials want that. But you know what? Everything that I read, all the documents, point otherwise." — Senator Michele Bachmann, Edwatch conference, October 10-11, 2003. bullshit

"If we allow businesses to be prosperous and accrue capital, they’ll be giving their employees more than they can even begin to imagine. But when we continue to tie cement blocks on businesses (like the minimum wage) and constrain them, they can actually do less than their employees."
—Michele Bachmann, 1/26/05, testifying against SF 3, a bill to raise the MN minimum wage and explaining why it actually keeps wages and benefits lower. bullshit

"No one that I know disagrees with natural selection — that you can take various breeds of dogs ... breed them, you get different kinds of dogs," she said. "It's just a fact of life. ... Where there's controversy is (at the question) 'Where do we say that a cell became a blade of grass, which became a starfish, which became a cat, which became a donkey, which became a human being?' There’s a real lack of evidence from change from actual species to a different type of species. That's where it's difficult to prove." - Michele Bachmann quoted in the Stillwater Gazette, September 29, 2003. bullshit

"I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, on the 1976 Swine Flu outbreak that happened when Gerald Ford, a Republican, was president, April 28, 2009 bullshit (she WAS trying to make a link)

"I wish the American media would take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out: Are they pro-America or anti-America?" -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, calling for a new McCarthyism, Oct. 2008 bullshit

"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009 bullshit

Wow...just wow. A semi-pretty slow kid believes her own drivel, people back her up, and we spawn a monster.

Bachmann is a nut-job because she thinks her folksy, l"et's get back to the Constitution as long as it conforms to my cartoon view of it" stance is undiscovered gold.

The gleam I continually see in her eye is the gleam of "Im the way, the truth, and the light" for all America...despite being wrong on so many issues.

“Tax-free zones are meant to be the catalyst to put the final nail in this system to have a state-planned economy.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, EdWatch conference, October 10-11, 2003. bullshit

On whether GOP Governor Tim Pawlenty and Minnesota elected officials are restructuring school curriculum to replace a free market economy with a state-controlled economy: "I don’t believe for a minute our Governor wants eighth graders choosing careers, I don’t believe for a minute our elected officials want that. But you know what? Everything that I read, all the documents, point otherwise." — Senator Michele Bachmann, Edwatch conference, October 10-11, 2003. bullshit

"If we allow businesses to be prosperous and accrue capital, they’ll be giving their employees more than they can even begin to imagine. But when we continue to tie cement blocks on businesses (like the minimum wage) and constrain them, they can actually do less than their employees."
—Michele Bachmann, 1/26/05, testifying against SF 3, a bill to raise the MN minimum wage and explaining why it actually keeps wages and benefits lower. bullshit

"No one that I know disagrees with natural selection — that you can take various breeds of dogs ... breed them, you get different kinds of dogs," she said. "It's just a fact of life. ... Where there's controversy is (at the question) 'Where do we say that a cell became a blade of grass, which became a starfish, which became a cat, which became a donkey, which became a human being?' There’s a real lack of evidence from change from actual species to a different type of species. That's where it's difficult to prove." - Michele Bachmann quoted in the Stillwater Gazette, September 29, 2003. bullshit

"I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, on the 1976 Swine Flu outbreak that happened when Gerald Ford, a Republican, was president, April 28, 2009 bullshit (she WAS trying to make a link)

"I wish the American media would take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out: Are they pro-America or anti-America?" -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, calling for a new McCarthyism, Oct. 2008 bullshit

"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009 bullshit

Wow...just wow. A semi-pretty slow kid believes her own drivel, people back her up, and we spawn a monster.

So you disagree with her and thereofre she is a nutjob.

lol.. see, this is one of the reasons i enjoy your posts so much. ^^^^^^^^ :clap2:

:laugh2: :thanks: :laugh2:

I'm torn on how to reply to this.

Should I say that's it's totally hot that you wanna watch to chicks do a Hot Oil Bikini Pillow Fight In The Cage Of Doom? :eusa_drool:

or

Mention that you need therapy?

The doctors tell my family that the electro shock "seems" to be working.

SO

It's totaly HOT that you wanna watch Hot Oil Bikini Pillow Fight In the Cage Of Doom. :boobies:
I got the bear, you bring the popcorn. :popcorn: :party:

All women are bisexual.
Some just dont know it yet.

Just sayin.

i think that's a guy wishful thinking type thing. :rolleyes:

So you disagree with her and thereofre she is a nutjob.

Nope. There are lots of people I disagree with whom I respect, yet differ from.

These quotes (at least one of them, depending on who you are) should be obvious nutjob material. If you're reading them...and you can't find one that you realize is retarded...then you're a nutjob too.

I like Palin but don't think she's a viable candidate. Too much baggage. I don't think she'd run anyway.

As for Bachman?? If push comes to shove I don't think she'd run either.

Guess the lady haters will have to come up with someone else to hate. LOL

who hates her? i laugh at stupidity and insanity. but i hope she does run.

let's see what people really think of someone who thinks like she does.

at least bachmann's a true believer and has paid her dues.

why the rightwingnut fantasy that everyone *hates* their girls. :cuckoo:

You certainly aren't a hater Jill.

Perhaps, like you, others think Palin and Bachman are just stupid.

Kinda hard to tell.

I like both ladies just fine and I sure as hell don't think either of them are stupid. Don't think either will run for POTUS though.

Of course I could be wrong. Perhaps one or the other will make yours and others dreams come true. LOL

thanks for noting that i'm not a hater. :thup:

i don't know if they're stupid. i think they're ignorant. there's a difference. ignorance can be corrected if the person so chooses. stupid is forever. but in both of their cases, i think they've done some weird stuff.

i know a lot of people talk about how they'd love to see palin run b/c she'd make it easier for obama to be re-elected (likely true)... and i don't know if you've seen me say it on the board, but i really, truly would prefer seeing a good candidate out of the GOP.

Why looky, looky... what do we have here? Well it's another liberal "bash the conservative woman" thread party for the zealots. Isn't that special.

*ZERO* points for originality... :eusa_hand:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

thoughts?

Not a big fan of either, although I think Bachmann is better choice. At least she didn't cut and run from her position or go to 5 colleges in 5 years.

I am still a big Meg Whitman Fan, but she didn't take the CA governership so basically she is out. Susana Martinez of NM is going to be one to watch out for in future years.

However, there has to be better GOP female candidates then Bachman and Palin.

Why looky, looky... what do we have here? Well it's another liberal "bash the conservative woman" thread party for the zealots. Isn't that special.

*ZERO* points for originality... :eusa_hand:

who's 'bashing'? :cuckoo:

yet another rightwingnut who's afraid to talk about their candidates.

what do they do... pay you to shut up about them? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back