Bachmann - Candidate without a church

The Lutheran church in our area is an open and affirming church.
The pastor is a woman.

Evangelical Lutheran Church of America (ELCA). Almost as liberal and open as the Episcopal Church. They're probably the most popular branch of Lutheranism on the East and West coasts with the LCMS being very popular in the midwest and the LCWS not really being popular in many places outside of Minnesota and Wisconsin at all. There's one LCWS church in the entirety of New England and I'm not even sure they're still open.

It really isn't that uncommon for people to change churches. Church leaders change with time, and with the changing of the guard, the idealogy of churches as well.

It isn't uncommon for leftists to slander Michelle Bachmann - for any and usually no reason.

Happens all the time.

The left knows they have nothing to offer the nation - their only chance at keeping that colossal fuckup Obama in power, is to smear the opposition. The left can't exactly run on the merit of their ideas, now can they?

It really isn't that uncommon for people to change churches. Church leaders change with time, and with the changing of the guard, the idealogy of churches as well.

It isn't uncommon for leftists to slander Michelle Bachmann - for any and usually no reason.

Happens all the time.

The left knows they have nothing to offer the nation - their only chance at keeping that colossal fuckup Obama in power, is to smear the opposition. The left can't exactly run on the merit of their ideas, now can they?

It isn't uncommon for far rightists to slander conservatives by labeling them as "leftist" for any and usually no reason.

I have yet to refer to anyone on the left as anything but intelligent, articulate and passionate for their beliefs....

Why? Seriously, why?

Jillian is dumb as a bag of hammers. It's not something we can ignore, it's just a fact. Acknowledging facts seems perfectly legitimate to me.

Jillian's a complete quack. She regurgitates talking points, and then when they are dismantled, she goes on a rant of much smarter she is than anybody else... you know... the good ole "You're to stupid to understand what I understand" scree.

She's always good for laugh that one.

Forum List

Back