Bachmann - Candidate without a church

Here is the post where you attempted to poo poo the anti-Catholicism of Bachmann's former church.

That's because there is nothing beyond the doctrinal difference between Protestants and Catholics that goes back to Martin Luther.

What you are apparently too stupid to realize is that you also imply that not taking orders from the pope qualifies as anti-Catholicism.

You actually are mentally retarded, aren't you? I mean, it's not an act, you really do have an IQ less than 65, don't you?

Listen up, stupid fuck: Protestants and Catholics have been at odds since oh, about 1517 or so. A Lutheran church speaking against the Pope? Oh horrors, next you'll tell me Burger King said something against McDonald's.

Look, we all know that you're just a hack looking to attack a named enemy of the party - but fuck are you ever stupid - seriously.

Please explain exactly what you see as hypocritical?
This is going to be interesting....I'll wait.

Erm..Wright was a pastor at his church for 35 years. His philosophy and preaching was in keeping with the church he preached at..

And it's funny you guys never ever bring this shit up:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]‪Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Both Falwell and Robertson were close to President George W. Bush. Heck..Bush hired lawyers out of Regent's University.

That was never a problem for conservatives.

Gosh..makes you wonder.:lol:

Actually, I DO have a serious probelm with it. I was not aware of this clip.......and I was not aware that Bush saw them as mentors.

How do you know he viewed them as mentors?

Bush did view those kind of folks as mentors but that changed quickly after the religous right fucked him on the immigration bill he had bi-partisan support for that failed.
That changed him. Bush was/is a good man. Sometimes we all get duped. Bush now sees the frauds those folks really are.

Here is the post where you attempted to poo poo the anti-Catholicism of Bachmann's former church.

That's because there is nothing beyond the doctrinal difference between Protestants and Catholics that goes back to Martin Luther.

What you are apparently too stupid to realize is that you also imply that not taking orders from the pope qualifies as anti-Catholicism.

You actually are mentally retarded, aren't you? I mean, it's not an act, you really do have an IQ less than 65, don't you?

Listen up, stupid fuck: Protestants and Catholics have been at odds since oh, about 1517 or so. A Lutheran church speaking against the Pope? Oh horrors, next you'll tell me Burger King said something against McDonald's.

Look, we all know that you're just a hack looking to attack a named enemy of the party - but fuck are you ever stupid - seriously.

How does the Pope affect the Lutheran church in America?
How does the Pope affect ANY church anywhere that is not Catholic?
You are not very swift there Moe. Anti Catholic bigotry in America is as old as the hills.
And it is the CHURCHES where it is the worst.

Here is the post where you attempted to poo poo the anti-Catholicism of Bachmann's former church. What you are apparently too stupid to realize is that you also imply that not taking orders from the pope qualifies as anti-Catholicism.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/176093-bachmann-candidate-without-a-church-4.html#post3884109

Gadawg73: 1
Uneducated2008: 0

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to manifold again.

Awww.

Thanks but I do not keep score anymore. I did that for 15 years against real competiton.
Most of these folks here never played a down, crossed onto any field of battle and could not beat themselves out of a wet paper bag.

And saddest of all is a perfectly good thread derailed--yet again--by a silly food fight.

This thread was started to libel Michelle Bachmann over the most inane thing, quitting her church. It was never a "perfectly good" thread.

Gadawg stumbling around trying to smear those evil "conservatives" as anti-Catholic at least offers some entertainment in a worthless thread. Particularly the way he thinks he's clever in posing "have you stopped beating your wife yet" questions.

I must be evil then as I have been a conservative for 40 years.
I was voting conservative while you were wearing diapers.

You are the one that made the comment that anyone that does not take orders from the Pope is anti Catholic, not me.

Oh? Then you should have no trouble linking to a post where I did so...

Try your post before my first post.
Unless that is too hard for you.
But you know where it is and are just playing blind possum.

I already linked it for him.

His reply was a mental masturbatory tap dance that made no sense whatsoever.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

How does the Pope affect the Lutheran church in America?

I'd say the Lutherans hold a grudge for all the burnings, beheadings, hangings and such the Catholics so generously bestowed upon them for hundreds of years.

You are not very swift there Moe. Anti Catholic bigotry in America is as old as the hills.

But not nearly as old as anti-Protestant bigotry/violence.

And it is the CHURCHES where it is the worst.

Oh my, how dare they not follow a competing sect?

ROFL

You're stupid as a stone - but entertaining as all hell.

I already linked it for him.

Wow, cool - except - how exactly is that "anti Catholic?"

Oh, that's right, you're not into the whole "accuracy" and "integrity" thingy.

Once again Mani, you're
Duck-Sauce-Charlie-Sheen-Spinstyles-Bi-Winning-Edit.jpg

Thanks for displaying all 15 of your IQ points..

(It was about age, Sparky - no surprise that you failed to grasp it...)

Except it wasn't just about age. It was about age and voting for Conservative candidates. But nice try. :thup:

While you're at it, tell me which of Reagan's 11 tax increases did you like the most. :lol:

Forum List

Back