Bachmann - Candidate without a church

Even sadder you do not know how to back up anything you post.

You mean like claiming others are "anti Catholic?"

ROFL

You have the debate skills of a toddler.

You are the one that made the comment that anyone that does not take orders from the Pope is anti Catholic, not me.
I never claimed anything. I asked you a question.
Where are my claims?
Toddlers call names because they have no other skills.

And saddest of all is a perfectly good thread derailed--yet again--by a silly food fight.

This thread was started to libel Michelle Bachmann over the most inane thing, quitting her church. It was never a "perfectly good" thread.

Gadawg stumbling around trying to smear those evil "conservatives" as anti-Catholic at least offers some entertainment in a worthless thread. Particularly the way he thinks he's clever in posing "have you stopped beating your wife yet" questions.

Boy...you guys will go to all lengths to discredit a conservative woman.
Next we will see a post saying that Bachmann has changed supermarkets and now shops at Stop and Shop......likely becuase she found out that the owner of Waldbaums supermarkets is Jewish.

Suggestion...if you really care about ensuring we have the right person in the white house, spend time analyzing the virtues of a candidate and stop- seeking unwarranted criticisms.

Or do what you do....

And you'll go to all lengths to defend rightwingnut loons. I wonder how far back we need to go back to read posts that rightwingnut loons wrote about the president's church.

The correlation seems to escape you.

the fact that you insist on using "rightwing loons" speaks volumes of the intergity of your posts.
I did not criticize the church of Obama. I did, however, question the character of a man that would refer to someone with Wrights ideology as a "mentor".Ironically, for some reason, people like you who are so quick to point out racism...even when it may not exist but may seem to exist if miscontrued....refused to even address the Wroight issue as disturbing...you automatically said "he is being taken out of context"....

Which, by the way, is fine if in fact you are fair and balanced and point out when things are taken out of context as it pertains to right leaning candidates.

But you dont. You AUTOMATICAlLY blast whatever someone on the right says that CAN BE taken out of context.

So take your partisan comments like the one I just addressed and use them on someone else.

And in one sentence hypocrisy is put front and center for all to see..:lol:

And saddest of all is a perfectly good thread derailed--yet again--by a silly food fight.

This thread was started to libel Michelle Bachmann over the most inane thing, quitting her church. It was never a "perfectly good" thread.

Gadawg stumbling around trying to smear those evil "conservatives" as anti-Catholic at least offers some entertainment in a worthless thread. Particularly the way he thinks he's clever in posing "have you stopped beating your wife yet" questions.

Yes, but I was enjoying taking apart the initial premise of the thread. That's what I like to do--support or oppose a general thesis. Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion about what any particular action, event, or statement means. Some opinions are justified. Some aren't. Some are informed. Some aren't. Some are just pure hateful sound bites or typical rhetoric. Some are well thought out and supported by reason, logic, history, or verifiable facts.

But you don't get to any of that when we have pages of "You stink" and "You suck". :)

we'll add libel to the ever expanding list of things you know nothing about.

:thup:

And you'll go to all lengths to defend rightwingnut loons. I wonder how far back we need to go back to read posts that rightwingnut loons wrote about the president's church.

The correlation seems to escape you.

the fact that you insist on using "rightwing loons" speaks volumes of the intergity of your posts.
I did not criticize the church of Obama. I did, however, question the character of a man that would refer to someone with Wrights ideology as a "mentor".Ironically, for some reason, people like you who are so quick to point out racism...even when it may not exist but may seem to exist if miscontrued....refused to even address the Wroight issue as disturbing...you automatically said "he is being taken out of context"....

Which, by the way, is fine if in fact you are fair and balanced and point out when things are taken out of context as it pertains to right leaning candidates.

But you dont. You AUTOMATICAlLY blast whatever someone on the right says that CAN BE taken out of context.

So take your partisan comments like the one I just addressed and use them on someone else.

Please explain exactly what you see as hypocritical?
This is going to be interesting....I'll wait.

You are the one that made the comment that anyone that does not take orders from the Pope is anti Catholic, not me.

Oh? Then you should have no trouble linking to a post where I did so...

Here is the post where you attempted to poo poo the anti-Catholicism of Bachmann's former church. What you are apparently too stupid to realize is that you also imply that not taking orders from the pope qualifies as anti-Catholicism.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/176093-bachmann-candidate-without-a-church-4.html#post3884109

Gadawg73: 1
Uneducated2008: 0

Erm..Wright was a pastor at his church for 35 years. His philosophy and preaching was in keeping with the church he preached at..

And it's funny you guys never ever bring this shit up:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]‪Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Both Falwell and Robertson were close to President George W. Bush. Heck..Bush hired lawyers out of Regent's University.

That was never a problem for conservatives.

Gosh..makes you wonder.:lol:

Erm..Wright was a pastor at his church for 35 years. His philosophy and preaching was in keeping with the church he preached at..

And it's funny you guys never ever bring this shit up:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]‪Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Both Falwell and Robertson were close to President George W. Bush. Heck..Bush hired lawyers out of Regent's University.

That was never a problem for conservatives.

Gosh..makes you wonder.:lol:

Actually, I DO have a serious probelm with it. I was not aware of this clip.......and I was not aware that Bush saw them as mentors.

How do you know he viewed them as mentors?

Here is the post where you attempted to poo poo the anti-Catholicism of Bachmann's former church. What you are apparently too stupid to realize is that you also imply that not taking orders from the pope qualifies as anti-Catholicism.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/176093-bachmann-candidate-without-a-church-4.html#post3884109

Gadawg73: 1
Uneducated2008: 0

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to manifold again.

Awww.

Here's something else for you to read Mani:

Is Bradlee Dean Michele Bachmann’s Rev. Wright? | Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media.

While arguably not as close as Obama’s and Wright’s relationship, Bachmann and Dean’s ties date back several years. In 2005, Bachmann, then a state senator, gave Dean’s ministry a letter of endorsement after Dean sent her a copy of his comic book, “My War.”

“Your work is a testament to the struggle our youth are facing in making the right choices in the face of controversy and peer pressure,” she wrote. “I commend you on writing this book for parents and youth alike.”

She was also a guest on the Dean’s “School of Hard Knocks Roxx,” a radio show on Christian station KKMS.

The following year and just before she won her first campaign for the U.S. House, Bachmann attended a fundraiser for You Can Run (YCR) and offered a lengthy prayer in which she referenced the “last days” and plead with God to increase the ministry’s reach ten-fold. Dean’s ministry had seen criticism for doing assemblies at public schools that some say violated the Constitution for using taxpayer dollars to fund overtly Christian endeavors.

“Muslims are calling for the executions of homosexuals in America,” Dean said during YCR’s May 15, 2010, radio show on AM 1280 the Patriot. “This just shows you they themselves are upholding the laws that are even in the Bible of the Judeo-Christian God, but they seem to be more moral than even the American Christians do, because these people are livid about enforcing their laws. They know homosexuality is an abomination.”

He has called gays and lesbians predators and pedophiles. “The bottom line is this… they [homosexuals] play the victim when they are, in fact, the predator,” Dean said, before going on to make a claim that has no basis in fact: “On average, they molest 117 people before they’re found out. How many kids have been destroyed, how many adults have been destroyed because of crimes against nature?”

Dean has repeatedly called for gays and lesbians to be put in prison. On the radio show in 2010, Dean’s co-leader Jake McMillian praised the actions of the African nation of Malawi, which had recently arrested a gay couple for getting engaged.

we'll add libel to the ever expanding list of things you know nothing about.

:thup:

li·bel
   [lahy-buhl] Show IPA noun, verb, -beled, -bel·ing or ( especially British ) -belled, -bel·ling.
–noun
Law .
a.
defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.

Gee you're dumb...

I doubt this will really hurt her. It is common amongst "Christians" to demonize Catholics. I wouldn't doubt that most of her supporters agree with her.

Forum List

Back