Sharia Law and Fundamentalist Christianity

Sharia Law = Fundamentalist Christianity

The burden of proof is on you so quit trying to shift it onto someone else. Can you even name one of your so called Fundamentalist Christian Groups? And why are you acting like all Christians are just one big group with the same exact beliefs? Ever heard of Religious denominations? How about Non-denominational?

The burden of proof is on you so quit trying to shift it onto someone else. Can you even name one of your so called Fundamentalist Christian Groups? And why are you acting like all Christians are just one big group with the same exact beliefs? Ever heard of Religious denominations? How about Non-denominational?

The same can be said for Islam.

Not teally Muslims dont believe in denominations

Last edited:
I just can't imagine anyone in the Republican party hating anyone.

I mean, look at this forum.

Republicans always have a nice word to say. And the happiness, one has to wonder at it. Why, just the day after their party won so big, they were all in here posting positive messages.

Not teally Muslims dont believe in denominations

Did you pick that information up from a non-Islamic source? Because there are Sunni, Shia, Baha'i, Suze, Sufi, Alevis, ..... And within those are sub-branches with sub-branches. Why are you acting like all Muslims are just one big group with the same exact beliefs?

Forum List

Back