Awesome Tattoos

If I had that one ^....I wouldn't freak out so bad when I forget to put my boob on and I'm at the store when I realize it ain't there, lol.

I like this one too.

mastectomy%20coverup.jpg

I like this one too.

mastectomy%20coverup.jpg

that one is beautiful. You should think about it my dear, I think you'd be beautiful any way. but that would be awesome to look at in it's place. I can't say as I haven't lost one, and to me they served their purpose with my children. but if I lost I can't say how I'd feel.

I like this one too.

mastectomy%20coverup.jpg

that one is beautiful. You should think about it my dear, I think you'd be beautiful any way. but that would be awesome to look at in it's place. I can't say as I haven't lost one, and to me they served their purpose with my children. but if I lost I can't say how I'd feel.
I was afraid to do just a lumpectomy. I told them it served its purpose for 60 years and I didn't really need it any more. And I don't. But sometimes...well..I feel....less feminine. My hair is about 4 inches shy of reaching where it would be if still attached. Once it gets that length again..I will just sweep it over the left shoulder. I have thick hair. Nobody will be able to tell that breast is gone and I can finally put the fake boob back in the drawer, lol.

And yeah. I should really muse on having a tatt. That area is completely numb since they cut all the nerves so...I wouldn't feel it. But the cost? Oy.

I like this one too.

mastectomy%20coverup.jpg

I was afraid to do just a lumpectomy. I told them it served its purpose for 60 years and I didn't really need it any more. And I don't. But sometimes...well..I feel....less feminine. My hair is about 4 inches shy of reaching where it would be if still attached. Once it gets that length again..I will just sweep it over the left shoulder. I have thick hair. Nobody will be able to tell that breast is gone and I can finally put the fake boob back in the drawer, lol.

damn. that's kind of what I do with my upper teeth. and they said getting older is our Golden years...like hell. lol

You would use the boob for clothing and I probably would too. but seeing a beautiful tat like one of those. I couldn't wait to put the boob back in the drawer...Hey my dear. we aren't going to get any younger. I say, GO FOR IT...

Forum List

Back