Awesome Tattoos

Amazing-Fox-Tattoo-for-Women-on-Back.jpg

I like this one too.

mastectomy%20coverup.jpg

that one is beautiful. You should think about it my dear, I think you'd be beautiful any way. but that would be awesome to look at in it's place. I can't say as I haven't lost one, and to me they served their purpose with my children. but if I lost I can't say how I'd feel.
I was afraid to do just a lumpectomy. I told them it served its purpose for 60 years and I didn't really need it any more. And I don't. But sometimes...well..I feel....less feminine. My hair is about 4 inches shy of reaching where it would be if still attached. Once it gets that length again..I will just sweep it over the left shoulder. I have thick hair. Nobody will be able to tell that breast is gone and I can finally put the fake boob back in the drawer, lol.

damn. that's kind of what I do with my upper teeth. and they said getting older is our Golden years...like hell. lol

You would use the boob for clothing and I probably would too. but seeing a beautiful tat like one of those. I couldn't wait to put the boob back in the drawer...Hey my dear. we aren't going to get any younger. I say, GO FOR IT...
Amen to that! And yeah..I will muse on it. But the best artists cost the most. Kat Von D or whatever her name is ...she does great tatts. But those tatts I posted? Thousands of dollars.

I like this one too.

mastectomy%20coverup.jpg

that one is beautiful. You should think about it my dear, I think you'd be beautiful any way. but that would be awesome to look at in it's place. I can't say as I haven't lost one, and to me they served their purpose with my children. but if I lost I can't say how I'd feel.
I was afraid to do just a lumpectomy. I told them it served its purpose for 60 years and I didn't really need it any more. And I don't. But sometimes...well..I feel....less feminine. My hair is about 4 inches shy of reaching where it would be if still attached. Once it gets that length again..I will just sweep it over the left shoulder. I have thick hair. Nobody will be able to tell that breast is gone and I can finally put the fake boob back in the drawer, lol.

damn. that's kind of what I do with my upper teeth. and they said getting older is our Golden years...like hell. lol

You would use the boob for clothing and I probably would too. but seeing a beautiful tat like one of those. I couldn't wait to put the boob back in the drawer...Hey my dear. we aren't going to get any younger. I say, GO FOR IT...
Amen to that! And yeah..I will muse on it. But the best artists cost the most. Kat Von D or whatever her name is ...she does great tatts. But those tatts I posted? Thousands of dollars.

Yeah, that's an ouch. Maybe we can take up collection here on the board. donate so Gracie can put her boob in the drawer. I hope someday you can manage it my dear. You have a lot of spunk, grace and courage in my book. :beer:

I like this one too.

mastectomy%20coverup.jpg

Yeah, that's an ouch. Maybe we can take up collection here on the board. donate so Gracie can put her boob in the drawer. I hope someday you can manage it my dear. You have a lot of spunk, grace and courage in my book. :beer:
I am very independent, so thank you for the offer but I would never accept donations, sweety. If it is meant to be..it will be. :huddle:

And I would probably chicken out anyway, lol.

I am very independent, so thank you for the offer but I would never accept donations, sweety. If it is meant to be..it will be. :huddle:

And I would probably chicken out anyway, lol.

I probably would too. lol
It would be pretty neat though.

I just checked. Some of the nerves are firing. The only thing dead numb is the scar itself. I'd feel it. Um. I think I am done with someone carving on my chest, lol. So..I will just wait another year and my hair will be long enough again to cover it up. All gone fake boob! Next summer...no adjusting to make sure it didn't travel to the middle of my chest! YAY! :lol:

I just checked. Some of the nerves are firing. The only thing dead numb is the scar itself. I'd feel it. Um. I think I am done with someone carving on my chest, lol. So..I will just wait another year and my hair will be long enough again to cover it up. All gone fake boob! Next summer...no adjusting to make sure it didn't travel to the middle of my chest! YAY! :lol:

yea!!!!! maybe in a year dear.
something beautiful to look forward too after all the loss.

They do hurt, Gracie, but only for a few minutes. You build up endorphins and it becomes mildly irritating at worst. Well, there are a few hypersensitive spots that will cause a wince here and there, but I've got 6 tats so if a wuss like me has gone back 5 times, certainly a woman who's given birth can handle it.

Forum List

Back