Awesome Tattoos

tattoos_for_women_by_princerafflesia-d65xxik.jpg

That's pretty cool, but I would never get one. :) No way, Jose!! I'll bet she had to go for multiple trips to have that done. Look at the size of it! Ouchie!

its done after reconstruction....its the last step kinda....and most nipple tats suck...this guy makes it an art and doesnt charge a fortune....same rate for the bikers tats as the nipple tats

its done after reconstruction....its the last step kinda....and most nipple tats suck...this guy makes it an art and doesnt charge a fortune....same rate for the bikers tats as the nipple tats

I can imagine that making it appear real and 3-dimensional, the person giving the tattoo would have to be quite artistic.

I wonder why they don't just preserve the nipple (if it is cancer free), and transplant it onto the breast? I'm assuming there are probably too many nerves and blood vessels, and I know it's grafted tissue is tough to heal a lot of times. Funny, I've typed tons of medical reports about mastectomies, but I've never done one about the reconstructive surgery. I know that they put tissue expanders in the breast (or what was the breast) to get it prepared for the implant. That's about all I know. The whole thing (cancer, mastectomies, reconstruction) sounds horribly painful and invasive. I feel for any woman who has had to undergo such an invasive and life changing procedure.

I didn't get reconstructive surgery. Just had it removed and then stitched up. I'm ok with the decision but I wish they would have taken the other boob off at the same time.

Forum List

Back