Tattoos on Women

Do you like or dislike tattoos on women? Does it make them seem like cheap whores or does it improve their appearance?

Unless they are or have served in the military/fire/police/etc. then a woman with tats is a trashy idiot.

I prefer pure skins.

That and I don't need instructions.

NINTCHDBPICT000469847078.jpg
What is his name? Is that your boyfriend?

Women with many tattoos should think of the future....when they get older....

But hey, may be they like it that way.

I don't.:dunno:

1713999232617.png

On some of those cooking shows on TV they occasionally have chefs with tats all over their arms/hands/fingers. I don't care how great a chef, I wouldn't let such a person touch my food.

I usually date women without tattoos but sometimes I'll see one on their butt cheek or just above their pussy when we get naked in bed. By that time I really don't give a darn.
Ya, I don't mind the hidden small ones but prefer none at all. Turn off when big and visible.

IMHO, some tattoos are great and some not so much. It depends on the quality and coverage. What really gets me are women and men who get tattoos that look like the slept on the wet Sunday comics section. If you have no idea what it is, nor what it was supposed to be without asking, it's a problem.

To me, tattoos are less of a problem than excessive piercings or anything hanging from their nostrils, but that is another thread. I have seen many beautiful women with bugger catchers that ruin their entire appearance.
Ya. Not into the piercings either. Ear rings and a belly button are OK though.

Those are piercings.
I know. Least offensive of them for me. Had a girlfriend one that has a small diamond stud on her belly button. She had a really flat stomach and I actually liked it on her but that was an exception. On others I did not like. Why just her I don't know.

Unless it's small and tasteful, no thanks. And arm sleeves, really? Yuk
You still golfing? I took a rather large lay off. Golfed for first time since dad passed the other day. Went better than I thought it would. Shot 84. Approach shots were horrible otherwise not bad for as big a lay off.

I know. Least offensive of them for me. Had a girlfriend one that has a small diamond stud on her belly button. She had a really flat stomach and I actually liked it on her but that was an exception. On others I did not like. Why just her I don't know.
God saw to it that we were each born with all the holes we were going to need.

It's interesting what rates as physical attraction , and maybe there's a dif between this and the last generation that escapes me.

One would think a farmer would recognize such guttural animalistic responses , yet humans so eloquently disguise their true intents, where nature does not

~S~

You still golfing? I took a rather large lay off. Golfed for first time since dad passed the other day. Went better than I thought it would. Shot 84. Approach shots were horrible otherwise not bad for as big a lay off.
Very sorry for your loss. Yeah I go out with my son who is really getting into golf now. He plays every week with a friend of his but we go out maybe once a month or so. I'm about the same, last few rounds were between 77 and 88. The 88 was with a loaner set on vacation.

Forum List

Back