Avoid the New Age; It's bad mojo.

rtwngAvngr said:
The masons are noahides who bow to the jews, it's not an either /or.

Ahh... so it's really the Jews, while the Masons are just along for the ride. How many Gulf Coast cities are the Noachides going to destroy this year? :rolleyes:

Eightball said:
Last time I recall, Jesus was a bonafide Jew. Born to Jewish parents, raised in all the past and current Jewish laws of the time, even taught in the temple.....etc. etc. etc. Even amazed and taught Jewish elders when only a child.

Even referred to the great Jewish temple in Jerusalem as, "My Father's House", when he was running all the money lenders, and other folks that were preying on Jewish worshippers.
The great Epistle writer, Paul, referred to himself as a Jew of Jews........
Now as to conspiracies.......we must be very, very, careful. When we get too engrossed into conspiracies of all kinds.........the Lumnati, CFR, etc.. we can easily lose track of the important Gospel message.

You see, God is bigger than conspiracies......He wants us to not get "muddled" into diversions of sort, although He does want us to be smart and aware for our own safety.

Actually, I believe that old "Fuzzy Nose"(Satan) himself loves it when Christians get all hung-up on investigating hidden meanings.....i.e. numerology in scriptural text, fretting over what impact the Da Vinci Code adherents and B.S. will have on the Christian body of believers etc.

We must be aware of those wolves in sheeps clothing. Remember that this Angel of Light(Satan) is just that........All appearances seem beautiful, logical, and scriptural......but underneath all of that is an agenda to mislead, and to divert attention away from being used of God as His vessels to bring glory to Him(God).

I did a stint with Ex Mormons For Jesus years ago while at bible college, and it indeed was very enlightening, and interesting. I learned much about the tell-tale aspects of Christian and non-Christian cults. But there is a, "but" when involving oneself in these investigative endeavors. We can often lose track of what we are here for, when we have become Christians. You will not see in any of scripture where any of the authors of the 66 books, or Jesus Himself, compulsively started to fear what was under every stone, and how it somehow was conspiratorial. Yes, Paul warned about the Gnostics, and the Judeazers(In Galatians), and other folks that either strayed from the Truth or were influencing others to do so. In warning believers, he/Paul always went right back to the basic truths.....Christ born, died, resurrected, arisen and seated at the right hand of God the Father.

Some Christians pastors/teachers/authors I believe, lose a lot of their credibility when they start to focus on just one area of biblical information. Often many focus their entire ministry on End Times/Revelations investigations, or concentrate on exposing cultic/witch craft or other similar areas of human religious/philosophical pursuit, and lose their moorings of what Christ's ministry was for them in the beginning of their "Calling".

Christians need to constantly be aware that a lack of balance in their lives will adversely affect their credibility, and the ministry of Christ through their lives.

Balance means.........being fully aware of deceptions that come their way that could cause them to stray away from balance. These deceptions can be an inordinate interest or pre-occupation in studying Christian and non Christian cultic activity. The enemy of our souls would love nothing better than to have all believers occupied with activities that neutralize that believer's gifts, talents, and time with pursuits that bring little or no glory to God.

I remember years ago(1970's) when the Christian Fundamentalist movement went through a major emphasis on Spiritual Warfare. Guys like Bob Larson, Dr. Ed Murphy, and many other well-known folks were encouraging bible Christians to watch for Satan under every bush, and rock. Many bible churches even set-up/created their own excorcism ministries, as they thought they were carrying the Sword of God against any and all demonic activity that thwarted and affected believers. This was a perfect example of losing the "balance" in ministry, and really puting too much emphasis fighting the fight that was won on the cross. Many of these Satan fighting ministries were mis-diagnosing bonifide mental conditions of depression, anxiety, manic episodes, etc.......and assuming that it was demonic in origin, and therefore curable through excorcist-type warfare. Many innocent victims have never entered a bible church since, as these self-proclaimed off-balanced Christians convinced many mentally, emotionally sick church members that their problems were 100% spiritual and not physiological or organic in nature. When these ministries failed to produce positive results, many believers became totally disenchanted, as they were convinced that they were hopelessly entangled in demonic oppression. All along, they only needed wise counseling, with wise use of safe anti-depressants, medications.

Yes, there is an enemy of mankind......He's real, and he's very smart. In fact he's so smart that he even uses biblical things to fool us into thinking that we are fighting against him. He's smarter than any man on earth, but he isn't smarter or above the one that created him. That's where we need to reside as Christians. Be aware, be intelligent, but keep our minds on things above too; always looking forward to God's omnipotent strength to carry us through the alleged conspiracies, cults, tragedies, and struggles that befall us every day on earth. Be aware of the belief systems of those that oppose the Truth as revealed in scripture, but stay balanced. Don't allow yourself to become so "caught-up" that you lose sight of who has won the fight, and is also upholding all things created.:bye1:

Yes. Jesus was a jew. And he taught to beware the teachings of man which contradict god's scripture. He was referring to The Talmud, which contains all the New World Order teachings and Noahidism stuff and is clearly a book of perverse teachings.

5stringJeff said:
Ahh... so it's really the Jews, while the Masons are just along for the ride. How many Gulf Coast cities are the Noachides going to destroy this year? :rolleyes:

No. The noahides and christian zionists feel it's their duty to hasten end times scriptures. It's not JUST THE JEWS as you keep trying to accuse me of saying.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. The noahides and christian zionists feel it's their duty to hasten end times scriptures. It's not JUST THE JEWS as you keep trying to accuse me of saying.

You're the one saying that the Jews are responsible for the NWO, Noahide courts, etc. Now you're trying to deny it?
retard.jpg

5stringJeff said:
You're the one saying that the Jews are responsible for the NWO, Noahide courts, etc. Now you're trying to deny it?
retard.jpg

It's the jews PLUS their noahide stooge goyim.

After being beaten like a gong regarding his world-wide Jewish conspiracy theories...He now turns on the "New Age" movement, which is comprised of the religious practices common to older schools of religious thought such as Hinduism, Budhism, Jainism, and older and poorly understood pre-Christian european religious traditions.

Bullypulpit said:
After being beaten like a gong regarding his world-wide Jewish conspiracy theories...He now turns on the "New Age" movement, which is comprised of the religious practices common to older schools of religious thought such as Hinduism, Budhism, Jainism, and older and poorly understood pre-Christian european religious traditions.

Yes. Ideas which have been incorporated into the Talmud.

rtwngAvngr said:
Elements of them.

does this site seem new age to you?

http://www.moshiach.com

go read for freak's sake.

The Jews are still seeking the Messiah? No! Say it isn't so!

It seems to me that the site was built off the teachings of one rabbi. That's like pointing someone to the God-Hates-Fags website and saying that they represent all of Christianity.

True, New Age stuff has permeated the culture. I find myself having to explain things to my kids all the time, about things they see in cartoons. Almost all the kids' shows today, above the preschool age, have New Age references in them. I just have to talk it out with them so they can recognize it.

5stringJeff said:
The Jews are still seeking the Messiah? No! Say it isn't so!

It seems to me that the site was built off the teachings of one rabbi. That's like pointing someone to the God-Hates-Fags website and saying that they represent all of Christianity.

Yes. The preeminent talmudic scholar throughout judaism, Maimonides (rambam), the dog faced boy.

tell me where the "mainstream" of jewish though disagrees with Rambam.

sHHHH! Don't tell RWA, it's part of the plot to keep people paranoid about Jews so that they can't see the real conspiracy to give away donated money to worthy charity!

Yes, the Naugahyde courts! Those evil 70s styles! First we got all the doctors to use it... then the automobiles.... next it'll be in yo' house!

mom4 said:
True, New Age stuff has permeated the culture. I find myself having to explain things to my kids all the time, about things they see in cartoons. Almost all the kids' shows today, above the preschool age, have New Age references in them. I just have to talk it out with them so they can recognize it.
I can't find the thread that I was in but this is sorta on the same topic. I mentioned the messages in movies & TV. But I haven't had time as I'm getting ready to leave. Mm is back into the studio today.

But for starters, the messages that are being fed to our kids through books.

At a Borders book shop on Park Avenue in Manhattan, titles for teenagers cram 30 shelves, with ``The True Meaning of Cleavage'' vying for buyers with ``Vegan Virgin Valentine'' and ``You Are SO Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah!''
.....The publishers are focusing on U.S. girls from age 12 to 17. That group spends an average of $47 a week, with about 87 percent getting the money from parents, according to a 2005 survey of 1,366 kids by Media, Pennsylvania-based International Communications Research.
.....Story lines have changed through the decades, with crime solving and summer-camp high jinks giving way to sex and shopping. The ``Gossip Girl'' books, with a ninth installment coming out this month, describe the lives of teens in an Upper East Side private school who wear designer clothes, drink cosmopolitans at hotel bars, cope with bulimia and have sex.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000088&sid=aOdpcJ.bzgUY&refer=culture

Society's Sex Fixation Puts Kids at Risk by Jim Sedlak

The statistics are frightening. Our children are being exposed to lifestyle decisions that will lead to serious diseases. One of those diseases is the Human Papilloma Virus. There are 100 different strains of HPV and 30 of them are transmitted sexually and affect the human genitals. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention currently estimates that "50% of men and women who are sexually active will contract a genital HPV in their lifetime. By age 50, 80% of women will have acquired a genital HPV infection.
......What this means is that not everyone who contracts genital HPV will develop cervical cancer, but everyone who develops cervical cancer will first get a genital HPV. Further scientific study has shown that two types of HPV cause about 70% of the cervical cancer cases. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration advisory committee is currently considering whether to recommend approval of the first vaccine against those two types.

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=15340

no1tovote4 said:
sHHHH! Don't tell RWA, it's part of the plot to keep people paranoid about Jews so that they can't see the real conspiracy to give away donated money to worthy charity!

Yes, the Naugahyde courts! Those evil 70s styles! First we got all the doctors to use it... then the automobiles.... next it'll be in yo' house!

Tubal Cain!

rtwngAvngr said:
Tubal Cain!

I keep asking, what does the eighth man from Adam have to do with this? Sneaky Freemasons, looking for people to give charity to... They must be sitting on Naugahyde! Evil bastages!

no1tovote4 said:
I keep asking, what does the eighth man from Adam have to do with this? Sneaky Freemasons, looking for people to give charity to... They must be sitting on Naugahyde! Evil bastages!

Who said anything about freemasons? Our local Masonic operative doth protest too much.

no1tovote4 said:
You did, several times in this thread. Must I bring up the links?

I mean in relation to Tubal Cain, your magic word. Do you guys do the jars?

rtwngAvngr said:
I mean in relation to Tubal Cain, your magic word. Do you guys do the jars?

You are a loony. I made reference to Freemasons because of your previous mention of them, not because of your mention of a Historical Character....

Forum List

Back