Avoid the New Age; It's bad mojo.

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by rtwngAvngr, Jun 6, 2006.

1. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Avoid the New Age; It's bad mojo.

2. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    DAMN! There goes my plans to see Laser Def Leppard this weekend. :(

No Motley Crue either. :(

No reading posts by jasendorf, Bully, or Psycho

Hidden breathing techniques? How can I be sure I'm not DOING hidden breathing techniques??

Vodka+Diet Coke and a BJ?

There goes my sexy life. :(

Have you SEEN the beautiful lines incorporated in an RX8??

Okay - just a big "What the hell does THAT mean".

TV?

Can we hypnotise others?

God calls us to, get this, MEDITATE upon His word. So 'Old-Age' Meditation is okay?

How can I know if I have a cassette or video tape laying around which is subliminal? I could LOOK for em, but if I FOUND them, they wouldn't be very subliminal would they?

Such as? Square Dancing?

Masturbation?

What about Crystal LITE? Low in calories, and tastes GREAT - especially when mixed with vodka. :)

Others what? Others people? THE Others from ABC's SMASH HIT series, 'LOST'??

3. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    To verify the evils of dancing and "rock music" I suggest a thoughtful rescreening of Footloose.

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  4. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +252
    It's interesting that you have started this subject of the New Age.

My father who was a very active 32 degree Scottish Rite Freemason, used to get a monthly magazine from the Scottish Rite called "The New Age".

I know my dad used to scoff at the similarity between the New Age as defined by Judeau Christian groups, and the title of his Lodge's magazine, but maybe there is a connection.
    I think that the beginning article was very accurate the way it explained this phenomena, "New Age". It's not as though you can pin it down and say, "There it is!", yet it is a mind-set that has been enveloping the Western World, and I would presume it will envelope the rest of the world as well.

There was a warning in the bible about which road to metaphorically take in your life. Seems that the wide, easy road, was to be avoided, and the narrow, not-easily traveled way of life was to be embraced. Of course the bible was referring to the narrow road as the life of believing and commiting to Christ and the wide road was the one of "man centered" instinctual, animalistic, carnality, typified as self fullfillment.

Of course us refined Westerners can't possibly see ourselves as instinctual, or animalistic, yet when you stand back and observe our culture, it is rampant with sexual, physical, materialistic, fullfillment at it's core.

Also with all this pursuit in Western culture with finding one's niche, self, or goals, is a total/partial abandonment of personal responsibility of one's actions. Victims have become perpetrators, and perpetrators have become victims. Empathy is misplaced to the degree that human life is being redefined to fit this new model of philosophy.

The bible actually covers quite extensively this area of human pursuit with finding one's self. It basically says, that if one were to honestly assess what they find, they will be very disappointed. There is no pure human heart at the center of humanity as the New Age philosophy/religion of the West would like all to believe. Actually at the core of man, is basically "garbage" or extreme selfishness. Even secular child psychologists will agree that children do not instinctually share their possessions with others, but must be taught "sharing". You parents know what I'm saying.

When man digs deep to find himself, he basically will spend endless time re-sorting garbage(Dr. Charles Solomon, "Handbook To Happiness"). The inherent goodness theory was "trashed" all the way back to Cain and Abel. Without restraint of the human soul from an external source, humanity will continue to repackage itself in a multitude of externally pretty, and perfumey forms in a self-delusional attempt to assuage it's soul of guilt, and personal responsibility.

The New Age says to mankind, "Your OK, I'm OK. You stay out of my Karma and I'll try to stay out of yours.".

The New Age says, "Nothing is really wrong or bad, it's up to being redefined according to man's needs. Bottom line, stay out of my space and I'll stay out of yours.".

New Age says, "Yes, there's a god, but it's in you. Everyone has a little "g", god in them. Your good, I'm good, evil is an archaic invention to control the masses. If man could live in a utopia, there would be no crime, and no need for ethics or responsibility.

If we are well fed, we will not be greedy. :puke3:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Yes. Actually, the masons are a big part of it. It's basically the fulfillment of mystery religion hierarchical satanic totalitarianism.

6. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    So which is it - the Jews or the Masons?

7. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

Jewish Masons of course. :)

8. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Noahides, more accurately.

9. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +252
    So how did the Jews get thrown into this?

Hopefully this is just a joke?

10. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    It's not a joke at all. go read about noachides from the link in my sig. Noahidism is a form of hidden jewish subjugation they convinced many goyim to buy into.