Avenatti is right-It's time to fight!

I said WE and that means YOU. I am fighting, this is just a small part.

Exactly what am I fight for? Or against? A political party? Give me specifics. Unlike you, I have a LOT to lose. And unlike party sheeple, I see problems with both sides of the aisle. But exactly what sort of "fighting" are you talking about? Armed revolution? Beating up people with hats on with political slogans?

Women, stay in the kitchen and rattle those pots and pans.
We both have the same things to lose. You talk that party sheeple shit. That's part of the problem. At this point we have a republican majority and president running amuck. The president is doing all manner of unconstitutional things, and the republicans in congress are not doing their jobs by performing oversight. Both sides are not doing this. I'm talking about fighting with the damn ballot. Fighting by being informed citizens and pressuring our representatives as we are constitutionally required to do. Trump is here because of people who thought that both sides were the same thing. And they were not.

Let me say this to you. I have far more to lose than you. My civil rights, equal opportunity by law, equal protection under the law and voting rights just to name a few things, all are under attack because if this administration and the republicans in power and can be diminished or erased if we continue allowing this to happen. So don't tell me what I don't have to lose.

U don't tik Avenatti isqualfied to besident, but I do think he democats wo ae nedtoadpt the strategy he staes in his speech.

Wow, someone seemed to go from "we both have the same things to lose" to "I have more to lose than you" pretty darn quickly.....dumbass.

So?

So!? And for some reason you feel you losing civil rights, equal opportunity by law, equal protection under the law and voting rights is makes you different. With Democrats everyone will be affected the same, everyone loses...dumbass.

Democracy is not in the US Constitution but Republic is there many times. Ancient Athens was where democracy began which made Ancient Athens fall. Ballot stuffing was the demise of Ancient Athens.
Ancient Athens didn’t have real democracy. Very few people were actually eligible to vote.

Archeology proves the opposite. Next progressives will ban archeological digs. Hell, California banned plastic straws.

Democracy is not in the US Constitution but Republic is there many times. Ancient Athens was where democracy began which made Ancient Athens fall. Ballot stuffing was the demise of Ancient Athens.
Ancient Athens didn’t have real democracy. Very few people were actually eligible to vote.

Archeology proves the opposite. Next progressives will ban archeological digs. Hell, California banned plastic straws.

I have only been on one archeological dig and speak with authority. I was 13 years old at Black Hawk Ranch east of Berkeley. I found bones like expected but the Professor of UC Berkeley sneaked me a bone and told me to say you found it which I did. That bone did not belong there because it was too early. Great celebration over the bone that did not belong there. I feel a little bit guilty about doing that but I was only 13. Dem bones!

Last edited:
I just spent 30 minutes listening to 2 once sane religious nuts explain what they think is a specific Bible prophesy claiming Trump is sent by God to save the country. Calm civil discourse and presentation of facts didn't prevent that kind of craziness.

If you do a search on each republican president since reagan, republicans and far right christians have said that about all republican presidents.

I remember all of it. Each time with each new republican president they went farther in their claims.

And each time they declared the democratic nominee to be the most radical liberal politician in America.

It's the same thing over and over with conservatives. Only the names change.
Kennedy would be thrown out of the Democratic Party today.........Some that have been around a long time see it..........

He would be considered a alt right today...........lol

LOL JFK fought the fascists, and his patrol boat was sunk by a fascist navy; he would no more support the Alt Right than he would have supported Hideki Tojo or Adolph Hitler.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I just spent 30 minutes listening to 2 once sane religious nuts explain what they think is a specific Bible prophesy claiming Trump is sent by God to save the country. Calm civil discourse and presentation of facts didn't prevent that kind of craziness.

If you do a search on each republican president since reagan, republicans and far right christians have said that about all republican presidents.

I remember all of it. Each time with each new republican president they went farther in their claims.

And each time they declared the democratic nominee to be the most radical liberal politician in America.

It's the same thing over and over with conservatives. Only the names change.
Kennedy would be thrown out of the Democratic Party today.........Some that have been around a long time see it..........

He would be considered a alt right today...........lol

LOL JFK fought the fascists, and his patrol boat was sunk by a fascist navy, he would no more support the Alt Right than he would have supported Hideki Tojo or Adolph Hitler.
His talking points dummy.........no where near how far to the left the Dems have gone.......and you know it.

Stormy Daniels lawyer said he is going to run for POTUS. Slim chance of being elected.

If he's the best they got, we're in pretty good shape for 2020.

Dems will never give up. The close race in Ohio in a special election for the vacant HOUSE seat in US House was won by a Republican and then the Dems found 588 votes uncounted but the Democrat still lost. There is no end to Democratic Treachery.

Stormy Daniels lawyer said he is going to run for POTUS. Slim chance of being elected.

He's a better choice than another Trump term. I'm not going to vote for him in a primary, I'm just saying he is right about how to take on Trump. It's funny how Trump has talked shit on everyone else but doesn't fuck with Avenatti.

Dems will never give up. The close race in Ohio in a special election for the vacant HOUSE seat in US House was won by a Republican and then the Dems found 588 votes uncounted but the Democrat still lost. There is no end to Democratic Treachery.

That is not how it happened.

He's a better choice than another Trump term. I'm not going to vote for him in a primary, I'm just saying he is right about how to take on Trump. It's funny how Trump has talked shit on everyone else but doesn't fuck with Avenatti.

Niggra please.... you ain't gon do shit no matter what's happening.

Yeah. Right. Sure.

Yeah. Right. Sure.

Watchu gon do boy?

More than you can.

Yeah. Right. Sure.

Watchu gon do boy?

More than you can.

i'm open, show me boi...

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and giga-recycling factories to help with social costs.

Probably doesn't know who he is. I didn't.

He will, give him time.

There is an old adage: if it's not broke, don't fix it.

The country has never been better. Our economy is booming, more people dropping off the welfare roles, more people joining the labor participation rate, consumer confidence at a 15 year high, business confidence even higher, no more Commie Care fines for businesses and individuals alike, more money in our paychecks, a higher tax return on your 2018 income tax filings, our enemies wanting to make deals, the Paris Accord a thing of the past, getting out of the awful Iranian deal, record low unemployment rate for blacks and Hispanics.

Who would be stupid enough to want to risk all that? I understand partisan politics: the Democrats will always vote Democrat and the Republicans always vote Republican, but people not associated with either can't say they want to see change.

Not only that, but the Democrat participation rate was almost twice that of Republicans. Not as many Republicans came out to vote because it's only a seat for a couple more months, and then the mid-terms will have an election for that seat again.

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and giga-recycling factories to help with social costs.

Ok, you've said it way too many times, what the hell is unemployed on an at-will basis? Sure sounds like some BS to allow you to get paid because you're a lazy ass.

Forum List

Back