Avenatti is right-It's time to fight!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Michael Avenatti: When they go low, hit them harder

In life you don't whip bullies by being nice. You must whip their ass and do so in a manner that breaks the bully so he never bullies again. That time has come for Trump. And you make it so that if the bully wins, the bully is altered in such a way he never, EVER bullies again. That's what time it is in America. Where I'm from we call it fuck it. Once you get to fuck it, you have nothing to lose. And that's where we are at right now in America.

In life you don't whip bullies by being nice. You must whip their ass and do so in a manner that breaks the bully so he never bullies again. That time has come for Trump. And you make it so that if the bully wins, the bully is altered in such a way he never, EVER bullies again. That's what time it is in America. Where I'm from we call it fuck it. Once you get to fuck it, you have nothing to lose. And that's where we are at right now in America.

America was made by free college, free healthcare....WTF?

Yawn!

This^^ This is the attitude that ends freedom in societies. Also, it is the attitude that earns the wrath of justice. Personal responsibility. We all owe everything in our lives to personal responsibility. Whether you like "it" or not consequences for your actions will always happen. Which is why thinking very carefully about what actions we take before taking them is the paramount behavior above all others.

Yawn!

Your link was a yawn...dumbass.

So continue to attack kids wearing MAGA hats ?

Democrats are often too diplomatic when dealing with the bullying of cowards like Trump........Republicans in congress have NO spine........So, its left up to a few individuals, such as Avenatti [albeit, self-serving] to fight back with the same fervor.

Democrats are often too diplomatic when dealing with the bullying of cowards like Trump........Republicans in congress have NO spine........So, its left up to a few individuals, such as Avenatti [albeit, self-serving] to fight back with the same fervor.

Really ? So confronting people in a restaurant, stealing hats from kids, burning shit to the ground that's diplomacy in your book ?

"Hey, tough guy!" :auiqs.jpg:

I think Avenatti is probably the only person who stands a chance at beating TRUMP in 2020. Democrats would be foolish not to rig the nomination for Avenatti. :popcorn:

He should take that comedy show on the road. Thanks for the laugh.

Forum List

Back