Avenatti is right-It's time to fight!

Michael Avenatti: When they go low, hit them harder

In life you don't whip bullies by being nice. You must whip their ass and do so in a manner that breaks the bully so he never bullies again. That time has come for Trump. And you make it so that if the bully wins, the bully is altered in such a way he never, EVER bullies again. That's what time it is in America. Where I'm from we call it fuck it. Once you get to fuck it, you have nothing to lose. And that's where we are at right now in America.

Great. So YOU go out and do some of the fighting. Or are you waiting for someone else to start it and do the fighting?

YOu have nothing to lose? Maybe that is the problem.

I said WE and that means YOU. I am fighting, this is just a small part.

So what are ya gonna do?

In life you don't whip bullies by being nice. You must whip their ass and do so in a manner that breaks the bully so he never bullies again. That time has come for Trump. And you make it so that if the bully wins, the bully is altered in such a way he never, EVER bullies again. That's what time it is in America. Where I'm from we call it fuck it. Once you get to fuck it, you have nothing to lose. And that's where we are at right now in America.

America was made by free college, free healthcare....WTF?

These are two things that would help advance our nation and its people, unlike what money has been spent on in the past. How much money have we spent on wars that did nothing for us?

Iraq war costs U.S. more than $2 trillion: study

Over $2 trillion wasted. That's a lot of college and a lot of healthcare.

Sanders plan (Medicare for all) was estimated to cost 3.2 trillion a year. College for all another 70 billion a year. Trump can't even get 25 billion for one year to build a wall from the Democrats.

Protection of the country is outlined in our US Constitution. Healthcare and college are not.

It's a real stretch to say that anything the orange whore is doing is "protection" of the country, including that silly wall of his. You just like wasting money and you love the whore and his loony sidekick.

You may disagree with how one defends the country, but the point is that it's a constitutional duty whether you agree with it or not.

Democrats are often too diplomatic when dealing with the bullying of cowards like Trump........Republicans in congress have NO spine........So, its left up to a few individuals, such as Avenatti [albeit, self-serving] to fight back with the same fervor.

Really ? So confronting people in a restaurant, stealing hats from kids, burning shit to the ground that's diplomacy in your book ?

Nope, notwithstanding the arson claim, shamming people in public seems tame, and taking someone's hat is wrong and a crime. Seems to me driving into a crowd and killing someone is a bit more serious, don't you think?

Talking to and shaming someone is a lot different from what the right has been doing.

Taking someone's hat isn't the same as beating an old man in the face with a brick while telling him to go back to Mexico.

I have not heard of any instance where a democrat killed someone with a car because they didn't like the person's views. I have not heard of any instance of any democrat beating a 91 year old man in the face with a brick telling him to go back to Mexico.

All I've read about is democrats talking and taking a hat.

91-year-old man beaten with brick, told 'go back to Mexico'

Last edited:

How old are you? In the 60's and early 70's college at Public Schools was very inexpensive. Example, USF charged $100 per unit in 1972; SFSU had no per unit fee, and all one needed to pay was a registration fee [$50] and buy books (my history of Western Civilization book cost me $6.70, used). My oldest son was a math major/Science Minor and each year text books were refreshed, so he could not buy a used one; most books were over $100 each.

Health care was free at SFSU. I was treated for a sinus infection and given an antibiotic, at no cost.

I paid $348 per semester in my first year of college before I wet away on athletic scholarship. Health care was free.

It was?

It's obvious to me and all those who actually did go to college that you didn't.

I went to college so I know that those posts are true.

The UW has the "Hall of Health" where any student could go for free health care and prescriptions. If they needed a surgery it was done at the UW school of Medicine for free.

Tuition for full time for me in the late 70s was 500 dollars per quarter. That was a full 4 classes 5 days a week of 20 credits.

My parents paid for my education and my sibling's education. They taught us that when you bring a new life into this world you're obligated to make sure that new life has all the tools need to succeed in life. That means a good education and college. I doubt your parents had that belief. Mine were responsible and taught us to be responsible. I taught my child to be responsible.

I prepaid my child's college tuition at rates from the end of the 90s. Which at the time I thought were high. Now it's astronomical. That investment of 4 prepaid years when my child was first born was a very good investment since the cost of college is astronomical now.

Yes we had a lot of free education and health care before reagan and conservatives took over and dismantled all of it.

Democrats are often too diplomatic when dealing with the bullying of cowards like Trump........Republicans in congress have NO spine........So, its left up to a few individuals, such as Avenatti [albeit, self-serving] to fight back with the same fervor.

Really ? So confronting people in a restaurant, stealing hats from kids, burning shit to the ground that's diplomacy in your book ?

Nope, notwithstanding the arson claim, shamming people in public seems tame, and taking someone's hat is wrong and a crime. Seems to me driving into a crowd and killing someone is a bit more serious, don't you think?

Talking to and shaming someone is a lot different from what the right has bene doing.

Taking someone's hat isn't the same as beating an old man in the face with a brick while telling him to go back to Mexico.

I have not heard of any instance where a democrat killed someone with a car because they didn't like the person's views. I have not heard of any instance of any democrat beating a 91 year old man in the face with a brick telling him to go back to Mexico.

Meanwhile

Violence & The Left – Campus & Streets | National Review

This plan of action assumes the left will find their way out of the wet paper bag first.

I find that prospect quite daunting for the left.

I just spent 30 minutes listening to 2 once sane religious nuts explain what they think is a specific Bible prophesy claiming Trump is sent by God to save the country. Calm civil discourse and presentation of facts didn't prevent that kind of craziness.

If you do a search on each republican president since reagan, republicans and far right christians have said that about all republican presidents.

I remember all of it. Each time with each new republican president they went farther in their claims.

And each time they declared the democratic nominee to be the most radical liberal politician in America.

It's the same thing over and over with conservatives. Only the names change.

I just spent 30 minutes listening to 2 once sane religious nuts explain what they think is a specific Bible prophesy claiming Trump is sent by God to save the country. Calm civil discourse and presentation of facts didn't prevent that kind of craziness.

If you do a search on each republican president since reagan, republicans and far right christians have said that about all republican presidents.

I remember all of it. Each time with each new republican president they went farther in their claims.

And each time they declared the democratic nominee to be the most radical liberal politician in America.

It's the same thing over and over with conservatives. Only the names change.
Kennedy would be thrown out of the Democratic Party today.........Some that have been around a long time see it..........

He would be considered a alt right today...........lol

I paid $348 per semester in my first year of college before I wet away on athletic scholarship. Health care was free.

Haha...you whacks really believe there is such a thing as free. Do you really believe that NOBODY paid your way?
Your professors and doctors worked for you for no pay...a pat on the back and an attaboy was all they wanted huh? Cool story

I think that maybe you think every thing is free but I know that my taxes go to pay for education and that incudes the state universities. So if we did not let our tax money get wasted unreasonably spending on the military, unreasonable spending on prisons and law enforcement, locking up on violent drug offenders and militarizing police departments, and handing out more money to the rich, we'd have more than enough to pay for educates and healthcare. But you paranoid world is out to get us, law and order for everyone but you types support this waste of money.

Notice I said UNREASONABLE SPENDING, not zero spending.

The government doesn't hand money to the rich. All government can do is take less of their money.

The problem with you on the left is you believe all money made in the private sector belongs to government, and what they allow is to keep is a gift from them to us.

"How much is YOUR fair share of what somebody else worked for?"
Thomas Sowell

You are wrong. The government gives the rich money by the front-loader full.

Example: Scott Pruitt's EPA and Trump repealing environmental laws in place to protect our water supply, to whit:

1. Rivers in NC - coal ash dumps for Duke Energy, the gov't releasing Duke from cleaning the chemicals out of the wastewater before dumping in the rivers. The chemicals are KNOWN
carcinogenics.

2. Lake Okeechobee in Florida is a waste water dump for the sugar cane planters. The gov't waived the laws requiring them to remove the nitrogen and potassium and now Florida has the worst Red Tide in decades, killing millions of fish and wildlife.
Floridians have been advised NOT to eat seafood coming out of the Gulf of Mexico.

But the sugar conglomerates and Duke Energy save hundreds of millions of dollars after the regulations to clean up their waste were happily repealed by the whores in the White House.

That's how it works.
Any other questions, Dumbo?

Yes, why are you responding with something that doesn't even address my post? So one more time Dumbo: The government DOESN'T GIVE rich people anything. All they can do is take less from them.

No, you are still wrong.
In my sampler I explained that Duke Energy and the sugar conglomerates don't have to expend massive funds to third party services for clean up operations, saving them millions upon millions annually.
That is NOT the government taking less from them via taxes.

AND that is also the government taking money from the poor and middle class workers, when they either repeal or break current environmental laws, considering that the shrimpers and fishermen in the Gulf of Mexico are out of business this year because of the Red Tide.

Would you eat this?

red_tide_main_oct_20-1476973217-6185.jpg

How old are you? In the 60's and early 70's college at Public Schools was very inexpensive. Example, USF charged $100 per unit in 1972; SFSU had no per unit fee, and all one needed to pay was a registration fee [$50] and buy books (my history of Western Civilization book cost me $6.70, used). My oldest son was a math major/Science Minor and each year text books were refreshed, so he could not buy a used one; most books were over $100 each.

Health care was free at SFSU. I was treated for a sinus infection and given an antibiotic, at no cost.

No cost? So everyone was working for free? Doctors, pharmacists, researchers?

It was a clinic, on campus and I don't recall if I saw a doctor or a nurse. I do recall paying nothing and getting Tetracycline. I'm not suggesting if I had a broken leg, or something serious, the outcome would have been the same.

In SF in those days there were emergency hospitals, city employees who provide emergency care, at no cost. I know that because one day I hooked my self fishing, and walked from Ocean Beach to the Emergency Hospital on Stanyan St (50 blocks) with the hook in my finger and the line and pole still attached. The person their removed the hook by pushing in all the way through, because of the barbs, and sent me home telling me I needed a tetanus shot.

Life was so much simpler before Proposition 13 passed and greed replaced the Social Contract.

At the University of Washington it's called The Hall of Health. If a person needed more than a prescription. Like surgery or a broken leg the person was sent to the UW hospital. The medical school and hospital at the UW has been one of the best in the west for decades. It was all free in the late 70s and early 80s. The Hall of Health and UW school of Medicine/Hospital are still there and bigger than when I went to school.

Things changed a lot when reagan took office and conservative economics took over.

Talking to and shaming someone is a lot different from what the right has bene doing.

The only difference is the Democrat attackers never succeeded with murder:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journ...ence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

Florida Gulf Coast Red Tide Concerns Prompt Call for Research Funding

About Red Tide
Red tide is a naturally occurring organism found in Gulf waters. When it accumulates in large amounts, it can kill fish and lead to respiratory irritation in people and animals.

Toxins in red tide can "enter the air and cause respiratory irritation among beachgoers, such as coughing, sneezing or a scratchy throat," according to Sarasota's Mote Marine Laboratory. Mote scientists conduct year-round monitoring of Bay area waters.

Florida red tide blooms, Mote noted, can be rather patchy. Beaches with background to high concentrations can be located in close proximity to one another. That means effects might be noticeable at one beach, but not at a nearby location.

Beachgoers with respiratory conditions, such as emphysema and asthma, may be more susceptible to red tide irritants. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission recommends these public health tips when red tide is present:

What are you gonna do, burn down your own neighborhoods?

Again?

yer pathetic.

Wanna fight? Bring it, bitch.

March into one of our neighborhoods. See what happens.

I dare you.

Haha...you whacks really believe there is such a thing as free. Do you really believe that NOBODY paid your way?
Your professors and doctors worked for you for no pay...a pat on the back and an attaboy was all they wanted huh? Cool story

I think that maybe you think every thing is free but I know that my taxes go to pay for education and that incudes the state universities. So if we did not let our tax money get wasted unreasonably spending on the military, unreasonable spending on prisons and law enforcement, locking up on violent drug offenders and militarizing police departments, and handing out more money to the rich, we'd have more than enough to pay for educates and healthcare. But you paranoid world is out to get us, law and order for everyone but you types support this waste of money.

The government doesn't hand money to the rich. All government can do is take less of their money.

The problem with you on the left is you believe all money made in the private sector belongs to government, and what they allow is to keep is a gift from them to us.

Thomas Sowell

Example: Scott Pruitt's EPA and Trump repealing environmental laws in place to protect our water supply, to whit:

1. Rivers in NC - coal ash dumps for Duke Energy, the gov't releasing Duke from cleaning the chemicals out of the wastewater before dumping in the rivers. The chemicals are KNOWN
carcinogenics.

2. Lake Okeechobee in Florida is a waste water dump for the sugar cane planters. The gov't waived the laws requiring them to remove the nitrogen and potassium and now Florida has the worst Red Tide in decades, killing millions of fish and wildlife.
Floridians have been advised NOT to eat seafood coming out of the Gulf of Mexico.

But the sugar conglomerates and Duke Energy save hundreds of millions of dollars after the regulations to clean up their waste were happily repealed by the whores in the White House.

That's how it works.

Yes, why are you responding with something that doesn't even address my post? So one more time Dumbo: The government DOESN'T GIVE rich people anything. All they can do is take less from them.

No, you are still wrong.
In my sampler I explained that Duke Energy and the sugar conglomerates don't have to expend massive funds to third party services for clean up operations, saving them millions upon millions annually.

AND that is also the government taking money from the poor and middle class workers, when they either repeal or break current environmental laws, considering that the shrimpers and fishermen in the Gulf of Mexico are out of business this year because of the Red Tide.

Would you eat this?

BTW..........2016 article........and Obama got funding for research on it.

From the article on your picture.......it is naturally occurring...........

Thomas Sowell

carcinogenics.

That's how it works.

No, you are still wrong.

Would you eat this?

I would add in that who pays for that clean up? Who pays to clean up all the dead sea life and clean up the water that is now too toxic for life to exist?

It sure isn't the industries that cause all of it.

It was?

It's obvious to me and all those who actually did go to college that you didn't.

The UW has the "Hall of Health" where any student could go for free health care and prescriptions. If they needed a surgery it was done at the UW school of Medicine for free.

Tuition for full time for me in the late 70s was 500 dollars per quarter. That was a full 4 classes 5 days a week of 20 credits.

My parents paid for my education and my sibling's education. They taught us that when you bring a new life into this world you're obligated to make sure that new life has all the tools need to succeed in life. That means a good education and college. I doubt your parents had that belief. Mine were responsible and taught us to be responsible. I taught my child to be responsible.

I prepaid my child's college tuition at rates from the end of the 90s. Which at the time I thought were high. Now it's astronomical. That investment of 4 prepaid years when my child was first born was a very good investment since the cost of college is astronomical now.

Yes we had a lot of free education and health care before reagan and conservatives took over and dismantled all of it.

Wow, and you feel the solution is "Free" education, and "Free" health care?

Thomas Sowell

carcinogenics.

That's how it works.

No, you are still wrong.

Would you eat this?

I would add in that who pays for that clean up? Who pays to clean up all the dead sea life and clean up the water that is now too toxic for life to exist?

It sure isn't the industries that cause all of it.
The State of Alabama pays for it..............aka ........people who pay taxes like me.............not daddy feds.........

It was?

Wow, and you feel the solution is "Free" education, and "Free" health care?
No. Some on the pioneering left believe equal protection of the law regarding the legal concept of employment at-will, is the solution.

Forum List

Back