Author of Transgender hate bathroom bill LOSES to, get this, a Trans ha ha tee hee giggle (burp)

The2ndAmendment, post: 18547205
You said Muslims are great for LGBT rights, you lied.

Now you lie about things written down here.

???

I have you're fucking post at #77, here's the perma link
Author of Transgender hate bathroom bill LOSES to, get this, a Trans ha ha tee hee giggle (burp)

They are better for LBGT rights than the average redneck rightwing white evangelical conservative.

Last I checked there's no "average redneck rightwing white evangelical conservatives" beheading, stoning, burning, executing or torturing gays in America.
Looks like many of them wouldn't object.

Nope. Wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't stop it either...lol.

The2ndAmendment, post: 18547205
You said Muslims are great for LGBT rights, you lied.

Now you lie about things written down here.

???

I have you're fucking post at #77, here's the perma link

They are better for LBGT rights than the average redneck rightwing white evangelical conservative.

Last I checked there's no "average redneck rightwing white evangelical conservatives" beheading, stoning, burning, executing or torturing gays in America.
Looks like many of them wouldn't object.

Nope. Wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't stop it either...lol.
So, don't condemn those who do.

So you lied about what I write, now want to change the subject.

There are no Muslims (except one Gay Muslim shooter) in the US beheading, stoning, burning, executing or torturing gays. What was your point supposed to be.

The average redneck rightwing white evangelical conservatives oppose the LBGT Ccommunity. Some of them commit violence, most are the intolerant, like you.

"Excluding Pulse victims, 28 Americans who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender were killed in 2016, which was up 17 percent from 24 killed the previous year, according to the annual report. The number of killings last year was the highest since 2012, when 25 LGBT people were killed."

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...-people-in-us-rose-to-a-record-in-2016-report.

https://theintercept.com/2017/11/07...sgender-state-or-federal-lawmaker-in-america/

Roem is a transgender former journalist who focused her race on the terrible traffic in the district, while Marshall is a longtime extreme culture warrior who sponsored the states bathroom bill, banning transgender people from using the bathroom that applies to their gender identity.

danica-roem-virginia-govorner-1497449618.jpg

----------------------------------

Good for her.

Seems GOP racism and hatred is energizing the Democrats. It looks like blacks and Hispanics are putting people over the top.

Transgender bathroom bill could cost Texas $3 billion a year, study says | Texas Legislature | Dallas News

North Carolina's 'bathroom bill' will cost the state $3.76 billion

Hate is expensive. Republicans are about to discover that.
I suspect you have forgotten the purpose of the term "Public Servant".
You shouldn't elect people out of protest.
Usually the most rational choice is somebody who's gonna do a good job, not take it in the ass.

Forum List

Back