I am 31 years old

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
and i got crack pot bedwetters telling me how to run my life. Telling me idk whats best for me. Telling me my individual rights are bullshit.
Dont you get tired of that nanny state bullshit?
Maybe we can ban them? Pull some Hammurabi on their asses

and i got crack pot bedwetters telling me how to run my life. Telling me idk whats best for me. Telling me my individual rights are bullshit.
Yea, and telling us that we cannot own a gun. Why won't they tell that to their security team.

I'm over twice your age, and have a problem with it.

It should be worse for you. With age comes wisdom.. But, apparently, you dont know whats good for you. Only the nanny state collective does. So maybe thats a good thing!

I have watched Cambodia go from a 1,000 AD society in the 1990’s to today people drives Lexus’s and shop in modern malls.

All because a government provided minimal resistance to the people’s initiatives.

Finally, people do what they want., At 31 you are an adult.

You are a stinking old fart. Nothing personal.

For the Bedwetters:

CxpzgkjUQAAhdd_.jpg

upload_2017-11-7_20-12-24.png

you are at that age where you are sick of all the advice....i understand that....but i have to chuckle at the i am 31 and know it all....granted you have given me great advice concerning my stupid ass grown ass son...

Forum List

Back