Author of Transgender hate bathroom bill LOSES to, get this, a Trans ha ha tee hee giggle (burp)

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
https://theintercept.com/2017/11/07...sgender-state-or-federal-lawmaker-in-america/

Roem is a transgender former journalist who focused her race on the terrible traffic in the district, while Marshall is a longtime extreme culture warrior who sponsored the states bathroom bill, banning transgender people from using the bathroom that applies to their gender identity.

danica-roem-virginia-govorner-1497449618.jpg

----------------------------------

Good for her.

Seems GOP racism and hatred is energizing the Democrats. It looks like blacks and Hispanics are putting people over the top.

Transgender bathroom bill could cost Texas $3 billion a year, study says | Texas Legislature | Dallas News

North Carolina's 'bathroom bill' will cost the state $3.76 billion

Hate is expensive. Republicans are about to discover that.

https://theintercept.com/2017/11/07...sgender-state-or-federal-lawmaker-in-america/

Roem is a transgender former journalist who focused her race on the terrible traffic in the district, while Marshall is a longtime extreme culture warrior who sponsored the states bathroom bill, banning transgender people from using the bathroom that applies to their gender identity.

Good for her.

Seems GOP racism and hatred is energizing the Democrats. It looks like blacks and Hispanics are putting people over the top.

Transgender bathroom bill could cost Texas $3 billion a year, study says | Texas Legislature | Dallas News

Well, there's something to be said for having a man retain the seat. :rolleyes:

Good for her.

LOL!!! I love it.

Assuming that people who disagree with you do it only out of spite and hate is stupid could you even argue the other side if you tried?
The irony is this post done out of spite and yet you call the other side the haters.

Good for her.

Maybe we'll hear from Mac1958 retracting his rant about how 'regressive' identity politics is killing the Democratic Party.

Assuming that people who disagree with you do it only out of spite and hate is stupid could you even argue the other side if you tried?
The irony is this post done out of spite and yet you call the other side the haters.
It's OK. I always feel spite towards hate. When it comes to hatred, I feel spite. I always have. As far back as I can remember.

If you are going to be honest, it's possibly an anti Trump wave that got this lady elected. People may not even know she's trans, or even care. Maybe they do, but maybe not.

Anti Trump is a "good" thing, regardless.

It's OK. I always feel spite towards hate. When it comes to hatred, I feel spite. I always have. As far back as I can remember.

Interesting given your obvious hate for republicans. Before you disagree study your posting history

Maybe we'll hear from Mac1958 retracting his rant about how 'regressive' identity politics is killing the Democratic Party.

That exact thing whipped the dems asses election 2016. Keep that head in the sand. How about in 2018 & 2020 the dems run on transgender/gay issues again. See how that works out. :popcorn:

That exact thing whipped the dems asses election 2016. Keep that head in the sand. How about in 2018 & 2020 the dems run on transgender/gay issues again. See how that works out. :popcorn:
Oh Sil :itsok:

Good for her.

what you mean is that petulant trannies and their apologists will cost the state $3 billion. However, that figure simply isn't credible. It's bases on the belief that a vast hoard of Americans will avoid visiting Texas over this bill. The reality is that most Americans simply dont care, and a lot will have an incentive to visit the state because they are tired of all the trannie bullshit. In either case, the bill will be entirely forgotten within a year.

Forum List

Back