Austria set to elect youngest EU leader in move to the right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that a British Newspaper writes that, but he is not more to the Right then the Tories and Theresa May. And less to the Right then Trump and The Republicans.

Any political party that isn’t on board the Globalist open borders Agenda is dubbed “far right” and “Nazi” by the news media.

Interesting that a British Newspaper writes that, but he is not more to the Right then the Tories and Theresa May. And less to the Right then Trump and The Republicans.

The U.S. Democratic Party would be considered far right in Europe.

I dont know. I didnt voted either for Kurz or Strache and Im worried because there might be a strong right coallition but they are not more right then Tories/UKIP etc. Brits voted for Brexit, and they did so because of xenophobia etc. They cannot judge other people.

Oh my, farther Right.

Sebastian Kurz has campaigned on a platform of being tough on migrants and easy on taxes

The People’s party (OeVP) – rebranded by Kurz as his personal “movement” – is projected to win more than 30% of the vote with pledges to be tough on migrants and easy on taxes.

Kurz is likely to form a coalition with the eurosceptic Freedom party (FPOe), forecast to place second or third with at least 25%, polls suggest.

Founded by ex-Nazis after the second world war, the FPOe almost won the presidency last year and topped opinion polls before Kurz’s radical OeVP makeover in spring.

FPOe head Heinz-Christian Strache, 48, railed against asylum-seekers and vowed to stop Austrians from “becoming a minority in our own homeland”, at a rally on Friday.
The FOP party signed an "agreement of cooperation" with Putin's party, after narrowly losing the last election in December, which was found to be rife with Russian meddling.. And now, they win. Interesting.

The U.S. Democratic Party would be considered far right in Europe.

I dont know. I didnt voted either for Kurz or Strache and Im worried because there might be a strong right coallition but they are not more right then Tories/UKIP etc. Brits voted for Brexit, and they did so because of xenophobia etc. They cannot judge other people.

Why can't they judge other people?

Austrians the only Germanic people who haven't gone full retard.

I’ve only been to Austria once, but when I was there all I could think was “wow, this is what Germany should be like”.

The German Leftist magazine Titanic calls for the murder of Sebastian Kurz calling him Baby Hitler, the POS have said this is satire, no this is not satire and it has now been reported to our police who have now also refer this to the BVT which is our Counterterrorism and Intelligence service, members of my family work for the BVT and the POS Tim Wolff who is chief editor of Titanic should begin praying already there is going to be consequences for him.

The below is not going to be tolerated, not satire, not a joke.

This is how Leftists react when someone is Democratically elected that is against The Agenda, just like they call for President Donald Trump to be murdered they now call for Sebastian Kurz to be murdered and everyone who disagrees with the Leftists is Literally Hitler.

upload_2017-10-16_18-59-59.png

Oh my, farther Right.

Sebastian Kurz has campaigned on a platform of being tough on migrants and easy on taxes

The People’s party (OeVP) – rebranded by Kurz as his personal “movement” – is projected to win more than 30% of the vote with pledges to be tough on migrants and easy on taxes.

Kurz is likely to form a coalition with the eurosceptic Freedom party (FPOe), forecast to place second or third with at least 25%, polls suggest.

Founded by ex-Nazis after the second world war, the FPOe almost won the presidency last year and topped opinion polls before Kurz’s radical OeVP makeover in spring.

FPOe head Heinz-Christian Strache, 48, railed against asylum-seekers and vowed to stop Austrians from “becoming a minority in our own homeland”, at a rally on Friday.
The FOP party signed an "agreement of cooperation" with Putin's party, after narrowly losing the last election in December, which was found to be rife with Russian meddling.. And now, they win. Interesting.

"The FOP party signed an "agreement of cooperation" with Putin's party, after narrowly losing the last election in December, which was found to be rife with Russian meddling.. And now, they win. Interesting."

^^^^ Moron.

Morons should not comment about things they know nothing about, you only embarrass yourself.

The FOP who are they? The ÖVP came first in our election and we have the FPÖ, we have no party called the FOP.

Oh my, farther Right.

"The FOP party signed an "agreement of cooperation" with Putin's party, after narrowly losing the last election in December, which was found to be rife with Russian meddling.. And now, they win. Interesting."

^^^^ Moron.

Morons should not comment about things they know nothing about, you only embarrass yourself.

The FOP who are they? The ÖVP came first in our election and we have the FPÖ, we have no party called the FOP.

FFI has trouble with a two party system, so he thought going European might help him expand his abilities. So far it has helped expose his general stupidity and specific ignorance of Europe. Apparently the new thing is to link a politician to Putin, thus creating a Hitler-effect.

Oh my, farther Right.

^^^^ Moron.

FFI has trouble with a two party system, so he thought going European might help him expand his abilities. So far it has helped expose his general stupidity and specific ignorance of Europe. Apparently the new thing is to link a politician to Putin, thus creating a Hitler-effect.

Yes and yes I agree.

Also where have you been hiding little kitty?

Oh my, farther Right.

sebastian-kurz-2017-091517_medium_thumbnail.jpg

Nb1P0KUH_400x400.jpg

Wow! He's a hottie.

Here is some extra for you :smoke:

We are so very proud of him, we also think that Donald Trump and the American Right are going to like him very much so.

9037984-3x2-940x627.jpg

GettyImages-683015444.jpg

Sebastian-Kurz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back