Australia expels Israeli diplomat

does this make the australian government anti-semitic or are they just pissed off that the israelis forged their documents to use in an assassination?

Australia expels Israeli diplomat
Big News Network.com Monday 24th May, 2010

Australia has expelled an official from the Israeli embassy, after finding that faked Australian passports were linked to the killing of a Hamas operative in Dubai.
Australia has expelled an official from the Israeli embassy, after finding that faked Australian passports were linked to the killing of a Hamas operative in Dubai.

In announcing the decision, Australian Foreign Minister Stephen Smith said Australia remained a "firm friend" of Israel, but the government could not accept the complicity of the Jewish state in the passport operation.

He said that no government would tolerate the abuse of its passports and called for the immediate withdrawal of a member of the Israeli embassy in Canberra.

An investigation into the use of four Australian passports by the team that carried out the January killing of Hamas operative Mahmud al-Mabhuh, found the documents were forgeries.

The high quality of the forged passports pointed to the involvement of the Israeli state intelligence service.

Mr Smith said it was not the first time that Israel had misused Australian passports, saying it was not what was expected of a friendly nation.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry espressed disappointment over the Australian decision, saying it was not in line with the nature and importance of the relationship between the two nations.

Australia is wrong. Simple as that. Anyone that sympathizes with a people that have chose a known and recognized terrorist organization to represent them to the world as their government get what they deserve.

Heres a photo of some of them, keep your eye out for them traveling anywhere outside israel

Not nearly as ominous as the illegal Mexicans infiltrating the US, eh, Jose?

Como esta, Jose?

looking forward to you posting a thread taking pals to task.

There is a **** scumbag on a few other poli forums who loads up the main "Current Events" or equivalent forum with tons of anti-israel threads.

Some of the forums keep banning this piece of shit, who returns a week or so later with another ID, and some of whom have said they will bring legal proceedings against them if they continue to return.

The asshole always follows the same process; join the board, put up some not-so aggressive anti-Israel threads, then increase them in intensity and number until finally a banning.

This person's tone sounds familiar... :eusa_eh:

:eusa_whistle: 15 yard penalty for false assumption.

you really need to select a different user name if you are going to be so flagrantly and ignorantly presumptive.

first, i do not have the time to waste on more than one of these zoos. nor do i get banned from many (there was one but that had nothing to do with a flood of anti-israel posts)

if it will make you happy for me to say shame on you, bad palies once in a while, i'll start posting nice ripe old shit like ma'alot, entebbe, or kiryat yam. will that pass muster for you?

entebbe is always a good one for bringing up the differences in moral fiber and courage of the netanyahu brothers.

i'm also quite certain that the ashkenazi majority in power in israel is not directly responsible for the genocide of the sephardim throughout the rest of the region. we can be pretty confident in laying that one on the arabs.

looking forward to you posting a thread taking pals to task.

There is a **** scumbag on a few other poli forums who loads up the main "Current Events" or equivalent forum with tons of anti-israel threads.

Some of the forums keep banning this piece of shit, who returns a week or so later with another ID, and some of whom have said they will bring legal proceedings against them if they continue to return.

The asshole always follows the same process; join the board, put up some not-so aggressive anti-Israel threads, then increase them in intensity and number until finally a banning.

This person's tone sounds familiar... :eusa_eh:

:eusa_whistle: 15 yard penalty for false assumption.

you really need to select a different user name if you are going to be so flagrantly and ignorantly presumptive.

first, i do not have the time to waste on more than one of these zoos. nor do i get banned from many (there was one but that had nothing to do with a flood of anti-israel posts)

if it will make you happy for me to say shame on you, bad palies once in a while, i'll start posting nice ripe old shit like ma'alot, entebbe, or kiryat yam. will that pass muster for you?

entebbe is always a good one for bringing up the differences in moral fiber and courage of the netanyahu brothers.

i'm also quite certain that the ashkenazi majority in power in israel is not directly responsible for the genocide of the sephardim throughout the rest of the region. we can be pretty confident in laying that one on the arabs.

Nobody is interested in your distorted view of reality. You know less than zero about Middle East affairs, loser.

and pray tell what you use to support your statement about the PALESTINIAN ARABS (just a small slam at you lazy wannabe journalists. your shorthand is offensive) would not stop fighting if the israelis stopped?

and oh, but if the situation were that simple that a mere cessation of fighting would resolve the problems.

You do a little research and let me know what year there were no arab muslim attacks on jews in israel. I'll give you a dollar if you can find one since, oh, like 1900...

that's not how it works.

i get upwards of $50/hr to do research and $100/minimum.

you have a point you want to prove, show me the chart.

the rhodes foundation must have relaxed its criteria if you are truly a rhodes scholar.

and pray tell what you use to support your statement about the PALESTINIAN ARABS (just a small slam at you lazy wannabe journalists. your shorthand is offensive) would not stop fighting if the israelis stopped?

and oh, but if the situation were that simple that a mere cessation of fighting would resolve the problems.

You do a little research and let me know what year there were no arab muslim attacks on jews in israel. I'll give you a dollar if you can find one since, oh, like 1900...

that's not how it works.

the rhodes foundation must have relaxed its criteria if you are truly a rhodes scholar.

You're making minimum wage in my world, you big dummy. Don't brag about slave wages, you fool.

that's not how it works.

You're making minimum wage in my world, you big dummy. Don't brag about slave wages, you fool.

i was planning on ignoring your deluded rants and childish name-calling, but this is just too funny.

if, by some chance you really do make pisspots full of money trading paper and you are not just putting the lies you tell yourself to bolster your self-esteem out here in public, it seems ludicrous to me that a man of such stature would not only waste the time here, but would belittle himself with such vulgar nonsense that you post.

for myself, i sometimes only net 10 or 20 dollars for an hours work, but you know something, i'm practicing fine arts and being paid for my efforts by an appreciative audience. the money is nothing compared to the spirit involved.

that's not how it works.

i was planning on ignoring your deluded rants and childish name-calling, but this is just too funny.

if, by some chance you really do make pisspots full of money trading paper and you are not just putting the lies you tell yourself to bolster your self-esteem out here in public, it seems ludicrous to me that a man of such stature would not only waste the time here, but would belittle himself with such vulgar nonsense that you post.

for myself, i sometimes only net 10 or 20 dollars for an hours work, but you know something, i'm practicing fine arts and being paid for my efforts by an appreciative audience. the money is nothing compared to the spirit involved.

My plumber makes more than $100/hr, you dope. Except, you're more full of shit than the toilets he repairs. :lol:

:rofl:

Even Jillybean cannot bring herself to defend the actions of the Israelis on this one. Instead she throws out some lame jab at the messenger for not starting enough threads reviling Israel's enemy. That ought to tell you something right there. :lol:

For a little bit of balance to your claim:

Aussie politicians clash on Mossad

"Another paper, the Sydney Morning Herald, cited a Tuesday claim from Bishop that the Australian government in fact engages in passport forgery. The charge came after Bishop accused Australia Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's government of over-reacting to the investigation which concluded that Israel was responsible for forging four Australian passports that were used in the Mabhouh assassination.

“It would be naive to think that Israel is the only country in the world that has used forged passports, including Australian passports, for security operations," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted her as saying. When specifically asked if Australia forges documents, she reportedly said "yes."

-------------------------------------------------

Hey, but why let facts get in the way of the mentally ill's hatred of jews?

But hey...how about the rest of the story?

The issue is not just "forged passports".

It's forged passports to gain entry into a country to commit murder.

Nations get a tad bit sensitive about that.

:rofl:

Even Jillybean cannot bring herself to defend the actions of the Israelis on this one. Instead she throws out some lame jab at the messenger for not starting enough threads reviling Israel's enemy. That ought to tell you something right there. :lol:

"Another paper, the Sydney Morning Herald, cited a Tuesday claim from Bishop that the Australian government in fact engages in passport forgery. The charge came after Bishop accused Australia Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's government of over-reacting to the investigation which concluded that Israel was responsible for forging four Australian passports that were used in the Mabhouh assassination.

“It would be naive to think that Israel is the only country in the world that has used forged passports, including Australian passports, for security operations," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted her as saying. When specifically asked if Australia forges documents, she reportedly said "yes."

Coyote, you have the brains of a coyote.

Assassinating an enemy combatant is entirely lawful.

Why is Dubai the intermediary for illegal arms purchases from Iran?

Pussyboy.

Last edited:

Pussyboy.

Really, manure-breath? So....it's lawful for ... say....Iranian operatives to enter the U.S. illegally and murder a U.S. citizen they consider an "enemy combatant"?

Watch what you eat and don't forget to wash your hands.

Pussyboy.

Really, manure-breath? So....it's lawful for ... say....Iranian operatives to enter the U.S. illegally and murder a U.S. citizen they consider an "enemy combatant"?

Coyote brains, Iran illegally FUNDS, TRAINS and ARMS Hamas, a terrorist group whose operative was the one assassinated in Dubai while purchasing arms from Iran.

Dumbass.

Pussyboy.

Coyote brains, Iran illegally FUNDS, TRAINS and ARMS Hamas, a terrorist group whose operative was the one assassinated in Dubai while purchasing arms from Iran.

Dumbass.

Dear Mr. Pottymouth,

Thank you for your valuable input. However, you fail to answer the question.

Looking forward to an intelligent response sometime in the next decade.

Sincerely,

Coyote

Dumbass.

Dear Mr. Pottymouth,

Sincerely,

Coyote

First, dumbass, become acquainted with the matter.

Learn to walk before running.

Dumbass.

Dear Mr. Pottymouth,

Sincerely,

Coyote

What part of "forging a passport to commit murder in another country is illegal" do you not understand?

For most, it's pretty simple. For you, not so much. Get educated manure-breath.

Dear Mr. Pottymouth,

Sincerely,

Coyote

What part of "forging a passport to commit murder in another country is illegal" do you not understand?

For most, it's pretty simple. For you, not so much. Get educated manure-breath.

Dumbass, what part do you not understand about Iran being a state sponsor of terrorism and Dubai providing an illegal conduit for the unlawful purchase of arms by Hamas officials who, too, are terrorists seeking to purchase arms to commit terrorism against Israeli civilians, which is a violation of international llaw and an act of war?

Obama is assassinating the same Muslim terrorists each day in Afghanistan.

You're way beyhond dumbass stature: You must be brain-dead.

Last edited:

Then either you haven't spent any time researching the middle east - or if you have you've been badly overpaid.

I also noticed you skipped over my point... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back