Australia expels Israeli diplomat

okay, now that you have all brought me up to date, it's obvious that the only solution is to exterminate all the palestinians.

should i get after my congressman to increase military supports for israel and send extra money to the CJA?

would you like some cheese with that whine?

to your mind, the only alternative is killing all the palestinians or dying because of some really weird misplaced need you have to martyr yourself?

people win and lose land in battle all the time. i have zero guilt that the jews weren't obliterated. the brits only divided the mandate because of their own guilty consciences and, imho, there wasn't ever supposed to be a jewish state. the arabs (not palestinians...there weren't any) had the high ground, the fortresses, the defensible positions and the soviet weapons. the jews won. that's life.

do i think the pals should have a state? yes. it just can't be in israel.

and dying for no reason is stupid.

He's a little "touched", if you know what I mean: :cuckoo:

looking forward to you posting a thread taking pals to task.

i haven't once posted anything in support of the way the palestinian arabs act toward israel.

i am opposed to warfare in all its forms and in the case of the palestinian arabs vs. the palestinian jews, neither side is blameless.

the palestinians are not my kin. the israelis are. so you are likely to see me exposing their naughty behavior a lot quicker than the palestinian's.

you also haven't posted anything opposing their terror tactics either.

i'm not opposed to warfare when it keeps people alive. there are battles worth fighting. and taking out people who fire over 3,000 missiles at you while claiming they are abiding by a 'ceasefire' is one of them.

you want to discuss blameless? ask yourself ... if the pals stopped fighting, would israel? the answer is yes.

and if israel stop fighting, would the pals? the answer is no.

so saying you're opposed to 'all war' is a facile response.

bullshit. If palis stopped fighting for legitimacy YOU would sit aside and look at anything else while israel gobbles up the land in a power grab akin to the manifest destiny that gave the US two coasts.

And, Manifold nailed your response in the head, Jillian. These are reasons why it's clear that you let your ethnic identity usurp any concern for humanity you may have had otherwise.

does this make the australian government anti-semitic or are they just pissed off that the israelis forged their documents to use in an assassination?

Australia expels Israeli diplomat
Big News Network.com Monday 24th May, 2010

Australia has expelled an official from the Israeli embassy, after finding that faked Australian passports were linked to the killing of a Hamas operative in Dubai.
Australia has expelled an official from the Israeli embassy, after finding that faked Australian passports were linked to the killing of a Hamas operative in Dubai.

In announcing the decision, Australian Foreign Minister Stephen Smith said Australia remained a "firm friend" of Israel, but the government could not accept the complicity of the Jewish state in the passport operation.

He said that no government would tolerate the abuse of its passports and called for the immediate withdrawal of a member of the Israeli embassy in Canberra.

An investigation into the use of four Australian passports by the team that carried out the January killing of Hamas operative Mahmud al-Mabhuh, found the documents were forgeries.

The high quality of the forged passports pointed to the involvement of the Israeli state intelligence service.

Mr Smith said it was not the first time that Israel had misused Australian passports, saying it was not what was expected of a friendly nation.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry espressed disappointment over the Australian decision, saying it was not in line with the nature and importance of the relationship between the two nations.

Mr. Smith should put forth his evidence. Or be quiet.

I like the way the Israeli do business. Quietly. No War.. Just off em. quietly..

I bet you'd change your tune if Bibi was found dead in his bedroom from assassination.

It's hilarious how the most evil shit is "ok" when we do it but let that shit happen to us and all of a sudden the very same acts become evil.

blank check double standards.. ho hum.

:rolleyes:

looking forward to you posting a thread taking pals to task.

There is a **** scumbag on a few other poli forums who loads up the main "Current Events" or equivalent forum with tons of anti-israel threads.

Some of the forums keep banning this piece of shit, who returns a week or so later with another ID, and some of whom have said they will bring legal proceedings against them if they continue to return.

The asshole always follows the same process; join the board, put up some not-so aggressive anti-Israel threads, then increase them in intensity and number until finally a banning.

This person's tone sounds familiar... :eusa_eh:

:rofl:

yea.. YOU sure are one to talk.

:cuckoo:

There is a **** scumbag on a few other poli forums who loads up the main "Current Events" or equivalent forum with tons of anti-israel threads.

Some of the forums keep banning this piece of shit, who returns a week or so later with another ID, and some of whom have said they will bring legal proceedings against them if they continue to return.

The asshole always follows the same process; join the board, put up some not-so aggressive anti-Israel threads, then increase them in intensity and number until finally a banning.

This person's tone sounds familiar... :eusa_eh:

:eusa_whistle: 15 yard penalty for false assumption.

you really need to select a different user name if you are going to be so flagrantly and ignorantly presumptive.

first, i do not have the time to waste on more than one of these zoos. nor do i get banned from many (there was one but that had nothing to do with a flood of anti-israel posts)

if it will make you happy for me to say shame on you, bad palies once in a while, i'll start posting nice ripe old shit like ma'alot, entebbe, or kiryat yam. will that pass muster for you?

entebbe is always a good one for bringing up the differences in moral fiber and courage of the netanyahu brothers.

i'm also quite certain that the ashkenazi majority in power in israel is not directly responsible for the genocide of the sephardim throughout the rest of the region. we can be pretty confident in laying that one on the arabs.

Nobody is interested in your distorted view of reality. You know less than zero about Middle East affairs, loser.

I'd keep Tommy around before you, ghook, cmike and the rabbi.

I'm pretty sure that most of the USMB members whose hebrew identity doesn't afflict them like a herpes flare up feels the same way.

You're making minimum wage in my world, you big dummy. Don't brag about slave wages, you fool.

i was planning on ignoring your deluded rants and childish name-calling, but this is just too funny.

if, by some chance you really do make pisspots full of money trading paper and you are not just putting the lies you tell yourself to bolster your self-esteem out here in public, it seems ludicrous to me that a man of such stature would not only waste the time here, but would belittle himself with such vulgar nonsense that you post.

for myself, i sometimes only net 10 or 20 dollars for an hours work, but you know something, i'm practicing fine arts and being paid for my efforts by an appreciative audience. the money is nothing compared to the spirit involved.

My plumber makes more than $100/hr, you dope. Except, you're more full of shit than the toilets he repairs. :lol:

.... uh.. funny how marc the jewish day laborer knows how much a plumber (dreams of) making...

:eek:

nobody has ever paid me to research the middle east and it frankly is not at the top of my priorities for independant study. on this board, i think i have been clear on my lack of in depth knowledge of the recent history in the region.

i question two things about your point.

the first is to ask what precipitated the attacks?
the other is that i don't exactly buy into the islam connection. is it not possible that the passion of these people can be inflamed by being forced out of their homes by immigrants and their anger has little or nothing to do with their religion?

the israelis are not blameless and i won't even try to say who is more wrong. peace works. war just benefits the people financing it.

this is where misinformation and disinformation is so dangerous.

some left by choice at the behest of the grand mufti of jerusalem
some left during the war they started.

that's life. my family left belarus because of pogroms, leaving behind a great deal of property. if i stood on the border of belarus firing missiles, what type of 'sympathy' do you think i'd get? if a bunch of mexicans rallied at the southern border of this country and started bombing texas and so cal, they'd be flattened and no one would blink.

and jews have always been in israel..the 'ownership' of the area was nebulous and was a occupied by britain.

i don't really care about blame. i care about double standards and unreasonable expectations of a group of people because they happen to be jews. jews are liked so much better when they simply die.

heck with that.

TALK about tired ass disinformation. You've used that Belarus shit so often that it's like a bald tire.

HEY JILLIAN! HOW MANY JEWS ARE TREATED IN BELARUS IN 2010 LIKE PALIS ARE TREATED IN ISRAEL?

yea, you don't care about double standards, alright. Your fucking martyr routine just landed you in the same category as the rest of the zionist crack pots.

okay, now that you have all brought me up to date, it's obvious that the only solution is to exterminate all the palestinians.

should i get after my congressman to increase military supports for israel and send extra money to the CJA?

to your mind, the only alternative is killing all the palestinians or dying because of some really weird misplaced need you have to martyr yourself?

people win and lose land in battle all the time. i have zero guilt that the jews weren't obliterated. the brits only divided the mandate because of their own guilty consciences and, imho, there wasn't ever supposed to be a jewish state. the arabs (not palestinians...there weren't any) had the high ground, the fortresses, the defensible positions and the soviet weapons. the jews won. that's life.

Oh the IRONY!

:rolleyes:

I guess it's easy to rationalize how palis are treated now that your kind are on top, eh Jillian? Were the tables turned, we ALL know you'd be crying about Belarus.

He's a little "touched", if you know what I mean: :cuckoo:

awwww.. how sweet! JILLIAN has a little jewish buddy!

HEY JILLIAN! HOW MANY JEWS ARE TREATED IN BELARUS IN 2010 LIKE PALIS ARE TREATED IN ISRAEL? yea, you don't care about double standards, alright. Your fucking martyr routine just landed you in the same category as the rest of the zionist crack pots.

god you are a fucking moron, worthy of having your fucking teeth kicked in for stupidity.

There are none left there idiot asshole, they were ethnically cleansed out you fucking lowlife.

Whats hilarious is reading the low-IQ assholes like this complain about jews trying to protect their homeland - their one safe haven - while cheering on the animal filth of this world as they ethnically cleanse all of the jews out of the other countries.

You are a fucking piece of shit, and everytime I read one of your posts, it solidifies my decision to keep you deep in the Ignore toilet...

we're not that far apart on most of this. i simply refuse to accept that a righteous solution is impossible. i have never once stated that the israeli jews should not protect their lives and properties from attack. what i am angling for is for the israeli jews to recognize what it is they are doing that invites attack and take steps to correct it.

since you said it, if the palestinian arabs cannot have their own homeland within israel (i suppose that includes the west bank, gaza and the golan), where is it going to be?

how about we give them a piece of wyoming?

i have no need to martyr myself. i don't even have a desire to martyr myself. i'm having too much fun as an underground celebrity to do anything that silly.

according to tradition, the last man in my family to shed mortal blood was moses at his outrage over the treatment of the hebrew slave by the egyptian taskmaster.

i have sort of an arrangement, obligation if you will, to hashem.
if it comes to a choice of kill or be killed, especially in a mob scene of a political nature, i will allow myself to be killed.

can i help it if i'm a showman and want to do something spectacular if it comes down to that?

i would rather see people become enlightened and enlivened and unified in the living love promised in DEUT 6 so that i can live to a ripe old age of 1000 or so.

marcy's plumber may make more than me, but i get paid with millions of dollars worth of smiles and laughter every day. i know peace, love and joy and spread it everywhere i go. is it so wrong to want the same for the people of the middle east?

you really need to select a different user name if you are going to be so flagrantly and ignorantly presumptive.

first, i do not have the time to waste on more than one of these zoos. nor do i get banned from many (there was one but that had nothing to do with a flood of anti-israel posts)

if it will make you happy for me to say shame on you, bad palies once in a while, i'll start posting nice ripe old shit like ma'alot, entebbe, or kiryat yam. will that pass muster for you?

entebbe is always a good one for bringing up the differences in moral fiber and courage of the netanyahu brothers.

i'm also quite certain that the ashkenazi majority in power in israel is not directly responsible for the genocide of the sephardim throughout the rest of the region. we can be pretty confident in laying that one on the arabs.

Nobody is interested in your distorted view of reality. You know less than zero about Middle East affairs, loser.

I'm pretty sure that most of the USMB members whose hebrew identity doesn't afflict them like a herpes flare up feels the same way.

well shucks, shogun, you're supposed to be completely anti-semitic, not selective.

thanks for the vote of confidence. i think its because i refuse to call myself a jew and claim a jewish identity. the jews were always backsliding fuck-ups. it was always a pejorative term referring to the tribe of judah and it was the zionists who decided to rehabilitate the term in the last century.

i am a child of jacob who was called israel and my family practices the hebrew faith.

this jewish state stuff doesn't play well with some of us american israelites. the whole setup is troublesome.
from our perspective, the arabs have rights to that land too.

since you said it, if the palestinian arabs cannot have their own homeland within israel (i suppose that includes the west bank, gaza and the golan), where is it going to be?

Dummy, Arabs first began calling themselves "Palestinians" in the late 1960s.
There is no ethnic, religious or cultural group in history called Palestinians.

For most of the last 500 years, Arabs in Palestine were Syrian, since the territory was viewed by Arabs as southern Syria.

For this reason, France urgently wanted Palestine for their Syrian Mandate.
It was the Jews, not Arabs, who pressed for Palestine for a homeland.

Arabs received 99.9% of the Ottoman Empire after its collapse in WW I, comprised of nearly 30 homeland/countries.

Arabs in the Levant received 4 homeland/countries in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Jordan. Jordan is 75% Palestinian.

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis edifies...
For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable...For Muslims it was alien and irrelevan The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole [Syria]. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

Dr. Lewis further edifies there was no distinction between Syrians and Arabs in Palestine/southern Syria...

At first, the country of which Palestine was a part was felt to be Syria. In Ottoman times, that is, immediately before the coming of the British, Palestine had indeed been a part of a larger Syrian whole from which it was in no way distinguished whether by language, culture, education, administration, political allegiance, or any other significant respect. The dividing line between British-mandated Palestine and French-mandated Syria-Lebanon was an entirely new one and for the people of the area was wholly artificial. It was therefore natural that the nationalist leadership when it first appeared should think in Syrian terms and describe Palestine as southern Syria.

Source: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Shaping-Modern-Middle-East/dp/0195072820/ref=sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1275007784&sr=1-23]Amazon.com: The Shaping of the Modern Middle East (9780195072822): Bernard…[/ame]

See, dummy, you're less of a dummy, but, you're still a dummy.

Last edited:

For most of the last 500 years, Arabs in Palestine were Syrian, since the territory was viewed by Arabs as southern Syria.

Arabs received 99.9% of the Ottoman Empire after its collapse in WW I, comprised of nearly 30 homeland/countries.

Arabs in the Levant received 4 homeland/countries in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Jordan. Jordan is 75% Palestinian.

For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable...For Muslims it was alien and irrelevan The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole [Syria]. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

Dr. Lewis further edifies there was no distinction between Syrians and Arabs in Palestine/southern Syria...

At first, the country of which Palestine was a part was felt to be Syria. In Ottoman times, that is, immediately before the coming of the British, Palestine had indeed been a part of a larger Syrian whole from which it was in no way distinguished whether by language, culture, education, administration, political allegiance, or any other significant respect. The dividing line between British-mandated Palestine and French-mandated Syria-Lebanon was an entirely new one and for the people of the area was wholly artificial. It was therefore natural that the nationalist leadership when it first appeared should think in Syrian terms and describe Palestine as southern Syria.

Source: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Shaping-Modern-Middle-East/dp/0195072820/ref=sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1275007784&sr=1-23]Amazon.com: The Shaping of the Modern Middle East (9780195072822): Bernard…[/ame]

asshole, i would appreciate if you would cease and desist from STALKING my middle eastern posts and INTRUDING into conversations that i am engaged in with people OTHER than you.

asshole, i would appreciate if you would cease and desist from STALKING my middle eastern posts and INTRUDING into conversations that i am engaged in with people OTHER than you.

Ignorant, dumb and psycho. :cuckoo:

without commenting on any of them, of course you would prefer someone who would rather martyr himself than own land.

silly shogie.

Source: Amazon.com: The Shaping of the Modern Middle East (9780195072822): Bernard…

Ignorant, dumb and psycho. :cuckoo:

you must be staring in a mirror when you type.

stay the fuck out of dialogs that are going between me and other people, please.

you are obnoxious and redundant and i am really feeling like you are stalking me.

back the fuck off or make arrangements to meet me in the real world so you can show me face to face whatever it is you feel makes you superior to me and i can show you why i am not somebody to trifle with.

it sure the fuck isn't getting through here.

without commenting on any of them, of course you would prefer someone who would rather martyr himself than own land.

silly shogie.
before i get nasty, may i suggest that you just drop your false misapprehensions right there?

one more time --- martyrdom is not something i seek. it is something i am willing to accept if forced to choose between killing or being killed.

the concept of land ownership is not real but you will never be able to understand that and beyond the examples of psalm 24 and chief seattle, i am incompetant to teach you why it is a false concept and enabling to the unjust exploitation of people, animals, plants and minerals by the people claiming ownership.

silly shogie.
before i get nasty, may i suggest that you just drop your false misapprehensions right there?

one more time --- martyrdom is not something i seek. it is something i am willing to accept if forced to choose between killing or being killed.

the concept of land ownership is not real but you will never be able to understand that and beyond the examples of psalm 24 and chief seattle, i am incompetant to teach you why it is a false concept and enabling to the unjust exploitation of people, animals, plants and minerals by the people claiming ownership.

The concept of land ownership is real to those living in reality, unlike you, living in some parallel universe.

Why don't you go to the dictators controlling the 60 Muslim countries and inform them they really don't own their land?

silly shogie.

The concept of land ownership is real to those living in reality, unlike you, living in some parallel universe.

Why don't you go to the dictators controlling the 60 Muslim countries and inform them they really don't own their land?

that's not my job, little morsel of cosmic food.

when the god you think you are obeying by being such an islamophobe returns to this planet in the flesh with all his cohorts, everybody will be set straight.

this is now about the fifth time that you have intruded into a conversation that i was having with someone else. i asked you to cease and desist. i have also complained to the mod who admonished you earlier in this thread.

Forum List

Back