Australia expels Israeli diplomat

I'd keep Tommy around before you, ghook, cmike and the rabbi.

I'm pretty sure that most of the USMB members whose hebrew identity doesn't afflict them like a herpes flare up feels the same way.

without commenting on any of them, of course you would prefer someone who would rather martyr himself than own land.

silly shogie.
before i get nasty, may i suggest that you just drop your false misapprehensions right there?

one more time --- martyrdom is not something i seek. it is something i am willing to accept if forced to choose between killing or being killed.

the concept of land ownership is not real but you will never be able to understand that and beyond the examples of psalm 24 and chief seattle, i am incompetant to teach you why it is a false concept and enabling to the unjust exploitation of people, animals, plants and minerals by the people claiming ownership.

i would suggest that i have been rather polite to you and that i in no way mis-stated the implication of your position. you are splitting hairs. so you can keep your threat of getting nasty with me.

you have again stated you would take martyrdom rather than kill. i think that is silly. no, not silly... obscene. the ten commandments do not prohibit killing, they prohibit MURDER... in the jewish religion as in any other, you are allowed to kill to defend yourself, defend others and TO DEFEND PROPERTY. the same precipts exist in our laws today since you are allowed to use justifiable force. nothing justifies not defending yourself.

i don't die for anyone without a fight. and there is nothing in my religion that i know of that would EVER require me to. The thought of going on my knees and allowing myself to be killed by terrorists is repugnant to me. and playing the stereotype of the jewish victim would turn my stomach as would seeing anyone else play that absurdist part. and if that isn't a lesson you took away from what happened to people being marched into crematoriums, then you have learned nothing from history.

as for land ownership not being real... that's simply silly. you can live out that fantasy all you want. but it isn't real world reality.

i'm kind of funny... i actually can tell the difference between what i wish were the case and what is.

Last edited:
reality is a completely subjective thing. i have been involved in violent actions in defense of life and property and have come very close to taking life in the course of the events.

i do not, even now, shy away from doing what needs to be done in the face of a threat to life or property short of killing.

the worst case scenario that i have been referring to is my response to the complete breakdown of democracy in america, troops in the streets shooting civilians, that sort of thing. do not take my stating this to mean that i want it to happen. i just recognize the possibility. my work and prayers are for a completely different scenario to develop.

nationalism is another delusion that is directly evolved from the false claims of ownership of territory. i am confused about your status. from some of your posts i get the idea that you are an israeli citizen and then some of your post you talk of the us constitution as if you are an american citizen.

reality is a completely subjective thing. i have been involved in violent actions in defense of life and property and have come very close to taking life in the course of the events.

i do not, even now, shy away from doing what needs to be done in the face of a threat to life or property short of killing.

the worst case scenario that i have been referring to is my response to the complete breakdown of democracy in america, troops in the streets shooting civilians, that sort of thing. do not take my stating this to mean that i want it to happen. i just recognize the possibility. my work and prayers are for a completely different scenario to develop.

nationalism is another delusion that is directly evolved from the false claims of ownership of territory. i am confused about your status. from some of your posts i get the idea that you are an israeli citizen and then some of your post you talk of the us constitution as if you are an american citizen.

Sooo, when can we expect you to inform those brutal dictators of the 30 Arab and 60 Islamic countries created by invasion of others' lands that they really don't own their territory?

You won't because you're a fat coward. :clap2:

Sooo, when can we expect you to inform those brutal dictators of the 30 Arab and 60 Islamic countries created by invasion of others' lands that they really don't own their territory?

would you like an opportunity to say shit like that to my face or are you just another one of those internet billy bad ass super heroes with a word processor and a broadband connection?

would you like an opportunity to say shit like that to my face or are you just another one of those internet billy bad ass super heroes with a word processor and a broadband connection?

When will you confront those Arab and Muslim dictators who stole others' lands that it's not their territories, you cowardly fat fuck?

When will you confront those Arab and Muslim dictators who stole others' lands that it's not their territories, you cowardly fat fuck?

put your money where your mouth is, rich man.

buy the tickets, we'll go do it together.

what makes you think i'm fat? i'm a little overweight right now because i was ill last winter but i'm better now, the weight's coming off and i'll be in trim in time for independence day.
(that's one of the days that yields income in the thousands for me)

While Marc can be a bit shrill sometimes, he has made some points in this thread addressing your statements and comments to which you've responded with using personal nonsense, etc.

Instead of making personal threats on an internet forum - which is hilarious in and of itself - why not try to actually respond with reason to his comments?

While Marc can be a bit shrill sometimes, he has made some points in this thread addressing your statements and comments to which you've responded with using personal nonsense, etc.

Instead of making personal threats on an internet forum - which is hilarious in and of itself - why not try to actually respond with reason to his comments?

because like you, marc is an asshat

glad to clear that up for you, lil rhody :thup:

because like you, marc is an asshat

glad to clear that up for you, lil rhody :thup:

thanks del. do you have any pictures of an asshat? how does it stay on? a strap? velcro?

what can you say to someone who has nothing to say except you're stupid, fat , a coward, moron and all sorts of other schoolyard shit?

not one of these middle east policy professors has had one real word to say about the discrimination in israel against the sephardim or their genocide throughout the region. instead they see a terrorist sympathizer because

i'm 55 with college paper and a lot of work experience in several fields. i have been hanging out on these boards for a long time and every year the intellectual level sags while the vulgarity grows in leaps and bounds.

i used to cringe when some people opened their mouths, thinking i do not want to be anywhere near this fool when god and the devil come to collect their little morsels of cosmic food. now i'm thinking, i don't need to be worrying about what's going to happen to me and maybe watching this sucker get his just rewards will be entertaining.

here is the trash that marc posted directly to me in this thread.

do you see anything here worthy of reason? i don't. i see a megalomaniac mentally conditioned to trash anything islamic and anti-israel who resorts to character assassination when confronted with facts that don't fit his warped perspective.

you got the stones for putting your concerns to all the arab dictators? should i harass the rich hypocrite for a ticket for you to come along too?

Nobody is interested in your distorted view of reality. You know less than zero about Middle East affairs, loser.

You're making minimum wage in my world, you big dummy. Don't brag about slave wages, you fool.

My plumber makes more than $100/hr, you dope. Except, you're more full of shit than the toilets he repairs.

My plumber makes more than $100/hr, you dope. Except, you're more full of shit than the toilets he repairs.

That's why you makes less than a plumber.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Jews not converting to Islam precipitated the attacks, moron.

Open a history book.

7th century: Muhammad attacks and expels and murders the Jewish Banu Qaynuqa and Banu Nadir tribes and beheads nearly 1,000 Jewish Banu Quraiza in Medina.

Muhammad murders and expels the Jews of Khaybar.

Caliph Umar murders and expels the balance of Jews in all of Arabia.

Now, you're a little less stupid, stupid. But, you still make less money than a plumber

Muslims who invaded virtually the entire Middle East and much of Europe, Asia and Africa, slaughtering hundreds of millions of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Zoroastrians and anyone else who got in their way, are the imperialists.

Read, learn, moron...
Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You are unable to factually dispute my logic, moron.

You are painfully ignorant of Middle East affairs. Why do you persist in allowing me to rip you a new asshole, asshole?

No wonder you make less money than a plumber.
Dummy, Arabs first began calling themselves "Palestinians" in the late 1960s.
There is no ethnic, religious or cultural group in history called Palestinians.

For most of the last 500 years, Arabs in Palestine were Syrian, since the territory was viewed by Arabs as southern Syria.

For this reason, France urgently wanted Palestine for their Syrian Mandate.
It was the Jews, not Arabs, who pressed for Palestine for a homeland.

Arabs received 99.9% of the Ottoman Empire after its collapse in WW I, comprised of nearly 30 homeland/countries.

Arabs in the Levant received 4 homeland/countries in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Jordan. Jordan is 75% Palestinian.

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis edifies...
Quote:

Dr. Lewis further edifies there was no distinction between Syrians and Arabs in Palestine/southern Syria...

See, dummy, you're less of a dummy, but, you're still a dummy.

Ignorant, dumb and psycho.

The concept of land ownership is real to those living in reality, unlike you, living in some parallel universe.

Why don't you go to the dictators controlling the 60 Muslim countries and inform them they really don't own their land?

You won't because you're a fat coward

Last edited:

here is the trash that marc posted directly to me in this thread.

do you see anything here worthy of reason? i don't. i see a megalomaniac mentally conditioned to trash anything islamic and anti-israel who resorts to character assassination when confronted with facts that don't fit his warped perspective.

you got the stones for putting your concerns to all the arab dictators? should i harass the rich hypocrite for a ticket for you to come along too?

Nobody is interested in your distorted view of reality. You know less than zero about Middle East affairs, loser.

You're making minimum wage in my world, you big dummy. Don't brag about slave wages, you fool.

That's why you makes less than a plumber.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Jews not converting to Islam precipitated the attacks, moron.

Open a history book.

7th century: Muhammad attacks and expels and murders the Jewish Banu Qaynuqa and Banu Nadir tribes and beheads nearly 1,000 Jewish Banu Quraiza in Medina.

Muhammad murders and expels the Jews of Khaybar.

Caliph Umar murders and expels the balance of Jews in all of Arabia.

Now, you're a little less stupid, stupid. But, you still make less money than a plumber

Muslims who invaded virtually the entire Middle East and much of Europe, Asia and Africa, slaughtering hundreds of millions of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Zoroastrians and anyone else who got in their way, are the imperialists.

Read, learn, moron...
Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You are unable to factually dispute my logic, moron.

You are painfully ignorant of Middle East affairs. Why do you persist in allowing me to rip you a new asshole, asshole?

No wonder you make less money than a plumber.
Dummy, Arabs first began calling themselves "Palestinians" in the late 1960s.
There is no ethnic, religious or cultural group in history called Palestinians.

For most of the last 500 years, Arabs in Palestine were Syrian, since the territory was viewed by Arabs as southern Syria.

For this reason, France urgently wanted Palestine for their Syrian Mandate.
It was the Jews, not Arabs, who pressed for Palestine for a homeland.

Arabs received 99.9% of the Ottoman Empire after its collapse in WW I, comprised of nearly 30 homeland/countries.

Arabs in the Levant received 4 homeland/countries in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Jordan. Jordan is 75% Palestinian.

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis edifies...
Quote:

Dr. Lewis further edifies there was no distinction between Syrians and Arabs in Palestine/southern Syria...

See, dummy, you're less of a dummy, but, you're still a dummy.

Ignorant, dumb and psycho.

The concept of land ownership is real to those living in reality, unlike you, living in some parallel universe.

Why don't you go to the dictators controlling the 60 Muslim countries and inform them they really don't own their land?

You won't because you're a fat coward

Shouldn't you be exercising instead of sitting on your fat ass posting?

i'm on line at the moment, putz.

ready to put your money where your mouth is, blowhard?

Forum List

Back