Australia Bans Guns, Crime Rate Increases | Gun Control Fail

Again with the dick? oh I get it you're a faggot that trolls discussion board looking love.
Sorry faggot I don't swing that way.
I was fucking pussy when you were shit yellow sucking on your mama's tit.

Yeah and what pussy did you get that you didn't have to pay for when you scrapping bird shit off of runways Tom Thumb? :badgrin: You're such a transparent loser it's hilarious. You're the worst poster on this website but at the same time watching the void that is your life and your thoughts is amazing. And again, here we find you overcompensating for your manhood. Now get back to lying about gun control in order to unconsciously satisfy yourself.

Now get back to lying about gun control in order to unconsciously satisfy yourself
The only thing you have talked about in this thread is my dick, and now you accuse me of lying? Time for your faggot ass to put up or shut the fuck up.

Your homophobia is another clear indication that you suffer an unconscious fear that you're not adequate as a man. And you posted some bullshit video that has no facts or context in it as some of grand evidence about Australia's gun control. You're a delusional inferior small dick liar.

Gun politics in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historically, Australia has had relatively low levels of violent crime. Overall levels of homicide and suicide have remained relatively static for several decades, while the proportion of these crimes that involved firearms has consistently declined since the early 1980s. Between 1991 and 2001, the number of firearm-related deaths in Australia declined 47%.[25]
[31]

Last edited:
I just believe in pointing why you're so infatuated with guns. It's the small dick and minimal success with women. Better someone be honest with you and tell you the truth rather than everyone ignoring you and allowing you to continue in your bullshit paranoid world.

Balls what's your problem?

He's a gun grabbing faggot doing what they do best talking about somebodies dick.

:badgrin: You are a sick pathetic useless fuck. Once again, I'm not for gun control. I just hate stupid people like you.

Think Australia is a great place to live because of their gun ban? Better think twice

Australia Bans Guns, Crime Rate Increases | Gun Control Fail - YouTube

The whole thing is a scam that plays with words. Australia's crime rate has been flat or gone down slightly. Percentage increases can be misleading in a rapidly growing country, increases being due to a higher population, not a gun ban. Also, very few Australians owned guns anyway, making the "they knew the people were disarmed" meme invalid. Read more at:

snopes.com: Australian Guns Stats

Yeah and what pussy did you get that you didn't have to pay for when you scrapping bird shit off of runways Tom Thumb? :badgrin: You're such a transparent loser it's hilarious. You're the worst poster on this website but at the same time watching the void that is your life and your thoughts is amazing. And again, here we find you overcompensating for your manhood. Now get back to lying about gun control in order to unconsciously satisfy yourself.

The only thing you have talked about in this thread is my dick, and now you accuse me of lying? Time for your faggot ass to put up or shut the fuck up.

Your homophobia is another clear indication that you suffer an unconscious fear that you're not adequate as a man. And you posted some bullshit video that has no facts or context in it as some of grand evidence about Australia's gun control. You're a delusional inferior small dick liar.

Gun politics in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historically, Australia has had relatively low levels of violent crime. Overall levels of homicide and suicide have remained relatively static for several decades, while the proportion of these crimes that involved firearms has consistently declined since the early 1980s. Between 1991 and 2001, the number of firearm-related deaths in Australia declined 47%.[25]
In the year 2002–2003, over 85% of firearms used to commit murder were unregistered.[26] In 1997–1999, more than 80% of the handguns confiscated were never legally purchased or registered in Australia.[27] Knives are used up to three times as often as firearms in robberies.[28] The majority of firearm-related deaths are suicides, of which many involved the use of hunting rifles.[25]
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics [3], from 1985–2000, 78% of firearm deaths in Australia were suicides, and firearm suicides have fallen from about 22% of all suicides in 1992[29] to 7% of all suicides in 2005.[30] Immediately following the Buyback there was a fall in firearm suicides which was more than offset by a 10% increase in total suicides in 1997 and 1998. There were concerted efforts in suicide prevention from this time and in subsequent years the total suicide rate resumed its decline.
The number of guns stolen has fallen dramatically from an average 4,195 per year from 1994 to 2000 to 1,526 in 2006–2007. This is co-incident with a campaign by police and shooting bodies, such as the Sporting Shooters’ Association of Australia’s ‘Secure Your Gun, Secure Your Sport’ drive, to encourage secure storage of rifles and shotguns (handguns were already subject to strict storage requirements). Long guns are more often stolen opportunistically in home burglaries, but few homes have handguns and a substantial proportion of stolen handguns are taken from security firms and other businesses. Only a tiny proportion, 0.06% of licensed firearms, are stolen in a given year. Only a small proportion of those firearms are recovered. Approximately 3% of these stolen weapons are later connected to an actual crime or found in the possession of a person charged with a serious offence.[31]

oh fuck using WIKI? Is this some sort of a joke?
I posted these earlier but you seem too infatuated with my dick to notice.

AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN
AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN

Australia's Gun Ban NOT Working So Well | Military.com
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...tp://andrewleigh.org/pdf/GunBuyback_Panel.pdf
http://andrewleigh.org/pdf/GunBuyback_Panel.pdf

Reason or Force: Australian Gun Ban Facts & Statistics

Wow, pro-Gun blogs as fact. Fact is homicides by gun dropped 47% since gun control was enacted in Australia. Am I for more gun control in America? Absolutely not. But are you a small dicked lying rat that has continually been proven wrong? Absolutely.

Think Australia is a great place to live because of their gun ban? Better think twice

The whole thing is a scam that plays with words. Australia's crime rate has been flat or gone down slightly. Percentage increases can be misleading in a rapidly growing country, increases being due to a higher population, not a gun ban. Also, very few Australians owned guns anyway, making the "they knew the people were disarmed" meme invalid. Read more at:

Yep that snoopes is a scam.

You're barking up the wrong tree boy.

I doubt it pinkie dick, all the signs and your psychology point to it. Also the fact you lost your mind the other night not only suggests your a dangerous individual capable of violence with guns but that you indeed are severely compensating for a lack of manhood. Obviously you can't afford a ferrari so you've gone to guns. I'd be paranoid too if I unconsciously thought the government was coming to take my penis.

Again with the dick? oh I get it you're a faggot that trolls discussion board looking love.

Wrong. I'm not a "faggot".

the fact remains that you're a lying piece of shit. Australia didn't ban guns. Why are you such a lying scumbag?

I doubt it pinkie dick, all the signs and your psychology point to it. Also the fact you lost your mind the other night not only suggests your a dangerous individual capable of violence with guns but that you indeed are severely compensating for a lack of manhood. Obviously you can't afford a ferrari so you've gone to guns. I'd be paranoid too if I unconsciously thought the government was coming to take my penis.

the fact remains that you're a lying piece of shit. Australia didn't ban guns. Why are you such a lying scumbag?

Because he has a small dick and failed life that he's trying to compensate for.

Yep that snoopes is a scam.

You're a fucking idiot.

Wow, pro-Gun blogs as fact. Fact is homicides by gun dropped 47% since gun control was enacted in Australia. Am I for more gun control in America? Absolutely not. But are you a small dicked lying rat that has continually been proven wrong? Absolutely.

The National Center for Policy Analysi is a pro gun blog?
'and Miltary.com is a pro gun blog/ Which one of the four are you talking about?

The National Center for Policy Analysi is a pro gun blog?
'and Miltary.com is a pro gun blog/ Which one of the four are you talking about?

Hahaha are you serious you closeted cocksucker? :badgrin:

What source are you using saying they don't have a gun ban?

Forum List

Back