Transsexual Model Connie Fleming Poses As Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Candy Magazi

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
Transsexual Model Connie Fleming Poses As Michelle Obama On The Cover Of Candy Magazine

by Jamie Peck

transvestitemichelle.jpg

The first transsexual style magazine has taken on the first lady for the cover of its Winter 2012 issue, enlisting former model/performer and current fashion illustrator/designer Connie Fleming to pose as Michelle Obama in a most convincing fashion.

As you can see, Fleming wears two smart, Obama-ish looking dresses on the twin covers, as well as rocking her signature haircut and megatoned arms. I know hair and makeup go a long way, but the resemblance is pretty close, no? She’s even got the same pointy eyebrows.

It appears she’s being sworn into office on one cover, which is kind of awesome to think about. Maybe Barack could take a turn as first spouse someday.

You’re nobody until you’ve had a drag queen (or in this case, a transsexual model) dress up as you, so I hope Michelle Obama is happy about this. I would be, if I were her!

Read more:
Transsexual Model Poses As Michelle Obama On Cover Of Candy Magazine

Forum List

Back